4bsolute

Words of Caution with Holding back Ejaculation as a Male. I depleted my GF

I had intercourse with my GF and barely could hold my Ejaculation back. It was late, we had a good dinner with friends and I we both were abit tired. But nontheless I did.

We tend to have an orgasm at the same time, because we both are very empathic and can fine-tune it, to hold and release when ever we want. But never happened before what happened yesterday.

I prolongued my orgasm with several techniques, best described in Mantak Chia's book on Tantric practices. Healing Love, etc.

We came at the same time and I made an attempt to withdraw my ejaculation, barely successful but I felt something going back into my being. I did not feel weak after it but surprisingly my girlfriend did. So weak, she said, she could lay straight down and sleep. She felt lethargic and she described to me what happened:

She was about to climax and told me she was shaking, and I touched her hand it was trembling. I put both of her hands on her stomach. Lateron she told me that she felt an energy ball right there very clearly. And when I came, and she did too, I inhaled, arched my back and was only focusing on myself, not (!) on her. My attention was on my perineum and Lower TanTien. I felt a slight pleasantness drawing back into the LTT. But she felt this energy ball getting sucked out of her womb, vagina and it was gone. When the orgasmic feeling faded she felt very weak.

Surprisingly she then explained to me, what was so intuitively normal for her, that she was collecting every day, for a few minutes, earth energy. It was so normal for her, that she never had the need to express it or give it names. She stands on the ground, draws in a energetic sensation that starts at her feet, up to her ankles, knees, hips, sexual center and into her stomach behind her navel. She lets it then radiate out into her body, except brain. Where it is not comfortable for her, tends to stagnate and she then has trouble getting it back down. She did this since she was a child. Of course she experimented with it and refined her technique. But she felt this energy ball as something very natural.

Until this moment when it left. Very good situation we were in, otherwise she wouldnt never ever felt the need to talk about it.

So please, be careful and mindful with what you do. Especially when you are about to climax together, since it seems to create an openness in both beings.

Edited by 4bsolute
  • Like 1

You are welcome.

Interestingly I came across the info that the general sexual practice is to withdraw excess (how do you find out whats excess and what not anyway) orgasmic energy from the women, when she is ejaculating, up into Your being. So basicly you leech energy off of females? Get her to orgasm multiple times, draw in the orgasmic energy and you never ejaculate, as male. What do you, as male, give her in return?

Quotes "Sexual Alchemy for Partners" Mantak Chia

Cant see this to be holistic.

Not sure but i think you are suppose to circulate the energy back. Maybe holding the ejaculation trapped the energy and it could not circulate.

I don't thing it matters who starts the circulation, women can take from man just at well.

You are supposed to circulate the energy back into the woman as you are making love. Consider her as part of your MCO and if she is trained then she can help with the distribution of energy. It's not about withholding orgasm but rather to attenuate and extend that energy. When working with this stuff make sure the person you are exchanging energy with is someone you want to become like as you will take on their characteristics.

• Like 3

Not sure but i think you are suppose to circulate the energy back. Maybe holding the ejaculation trapped the energy and it could not circulate.

I don't thing it matters who starts the circulation, women can take from man just at well.

well one ejaculation and there is all the energy, in the woman. I have to look further into how to circulate it properly into her and into me.

Edited by 4bsolute

You are supposed to circulate the energy back into the woman as you are making love. Consider her as part of your MCO and if she is trained then she can help with the distribution of energy. It's not about withholding orgasm but rather to attenuate and extend that energy. When working with this stuff make sure the person you are exchanging energy with is someone you want to become like as you will take on their characteristics.

There are numerous ways why you can have intercours together. Love has no meaning. there is no need wanting to become one another.

is a teacher wanting to teach people wanting to become student? not that he is afraid to become student, probably sees himself as eternal student if he is quite abit realized, but surely he does not want to revers back to a position of not-knowing.

Edited by 4bsolute

I don't have much experience in this... but I imagine it's called "dual cultivation" for a reason. I wonder if the ejaculation can be held back, but the energy shared. Perhaps more intent on sharing the pre-celestial energy rather than letting it become post-celestial. It sounds like the two of you are very aware of each other and your selves, and can grow into this.

Thanks for sharing, I think this is so important. Through merging together with another at such a deep physical level we have so much potential for mutual healing, rather than it being just another win-lose type situation.

There are numerous ways why you can have intercours together. Love has no meaning. there is no need wanting to become one another.

is a teacher wanting to teach people wanting to become student? not that he is afraid to become student, probably sees himself as eternal student if he is quite abit realized, but surely he does not want to revers back to a position of not-knowing.

A teacher should always be a student - regardless of his attainment there is still more to learn.

I would caution against this sort of practice in your case.

Regardless of the wanting, or of intentionally merging, an energetic imprinting is happening. Usually the woman is more open, as the man is deep inside of her and that is where the energy is left. But the man is also receiving - like in the OP. Whether or not we are conscious of this energetic imprinting, it happens, and is there at a very fundamental level of ourselves. If one is working on dissolving karma, one will need to explore the patterns of these exchanges... even back to the exchange of primal energies of our conception, where we inherited not only the life force energies and dna from our parents, but also the patterns of their sexuality. This is what I've been taught - not from my main teacher, but from another master the tao led me to for a time. It resonates with me, but is probably a bit much for most to swallow.

The eternal student learns all from the present moment. Masters tend to teach in a backwards way rather than a direct way. Often indeed this is to remain whole in themselves and to teach their students to also remain whole. Thus there is more focus on self-work rather than merging work. But the nature of sex is of merging. If a master is going to have sex, it likely isn't for self-gain, but as you say, isn't to lose their identity either. In Uncharted Voyage Towards the Subtle Light, it speaks of the principle of the clear mountain stream and the muddy river. The master cultivates themselves on their own to a high state of purity. But when they come down the mountain and mingle with others, naturally they exchange energy with others - the others become more pure and the master becomes a little muddier. Then the master goes back up the mountain and purifies some more. This is internal purification - not simply going to where the energy is already pure and absorbing it. Purifying one's self helps the whole. Simply channeling the pure towards less pure doesn't help the whole become more pure.

Learn to become a fully orgasmic being on a solo cultivated level.

Make sure the partner you are involved with cultivates to this level.

Join in a sacred union when the both of you are at the same level.

A natural flow will happen , a sexual energetic orbit between you , do not chase for orgasm.

When we do not seek orgasm the energy will wash over in healing waves

and take us into beautiful realms of connectedness , healing and expansion.

:)

The cultivated female has a beautiful gift for the male

and the cultivated male has beautiful gift for the female,

way beyond a physical emission.

Do not try to work with a partner who does not cultivate.

Edited by Shen-Joy Self healing
  • Like 1