Mizu

Help! Kunlun May Be Taking Away My Life (the good bits)

Hi guys,

I went to Max Christensen's seminar. Been practicing, extreme hardcore, for the last 4 years.

In that time, I've rapidly aged. I've lost my youth, heart, passion, energy. I just cry and cry and cry and cry and lay in bed. I have very bad anxiety. I feel fragile, weak, exhausted.

I read Falon Gong and keep thinking when Tao energy increases in the body, we get purified and purification symptoms arise, much like Kundalini people speak of.

That's a great theory.

But in all honestly, what if this is a demonic snake energy practice, that uses us as human batteries to feed it? http://starlightskundaliniblog.wordpress.com/tag/falun-gong/ I've gotten SO MUCH WORSE in the past 4 years than I've ever been in my entire life. I can barely feel love for anything. I [think?] I get better when I don't practice, but as soon as I do, the low energy and depression comes back.

So my question, please save my life, is this:

Any long-term, regular Kunlun practicioners, can you please tell me what effects you have experienced in your life, before and after? Are we getting sicker and worse off? Or is your life TRULY better?

• Like 1

Seek professional help buddy you do not sound to be at all well.

Stop any and all cultivations that make you feel worse and talk over your issues with a medically qualified professional if you are not already doing so.

All good wishes to you for health and wellbeing.

Edited by GrandmasterP
  • Like 5

Why do you do a practice in an extreme manner?

Nothing is beneficial doing in an extreme and therefor imbalanced manner, other than realizing exactly this.

Crying comes from the heart. How is your heart doing? Anxiety and fear comes from the kidneys and is also a sign of not being rooted well, in this life. Both physically and spiritually. Are you and your energies rooted properly?

There are numerous and very simplistic ways of figuring out what is going wrong in your body and then how heal yourself. Every emotion is associated with an specific organ. Is that organ out of balance, then the negativity affects your health.

You can use the 6 Healing Sounds Theory to heal yourself of all emotional and thought-based illness. And since there is not much more left, other than intention prior to thought, you cure all illness with this technique. Mantak Chia, 6 Healing Sounds.

Consciously catch your negative thoughts and see a connection to pain in your stomach-, heart- or lung area. And then you heal it with the said technique.

The only difficulty is getting used to your true power and believing it works. Because it always works. The only obstacle is falsly believing in ones own inability to cure oneself. But this is widely known for when a human being discovers his true nature, that it (his lower mind) has trouble getting started. Then what is left? Not doing anything and let the body come to it's natural state. The further you interfer with your ego (extreme things! fast success!) prevents your body from healing completely.

And now you see, fortunatelly you are still amongst us in this form, that one does not temper foolishly with such tools of creation itself. You use it mindfully or your deconstructive nature (which lead to your ailment) has then ultimate access to deconstruct you, before you could deconstruct others (apparently unconsciously, otherwise you wouldn't ask this and are willing to change).

Your ego will tell you otherwise, but what damaged you, was something more deeply inside you. And not within the practice itself. Most likely detrimental thought patterns, that came forth as such hasty actions.

All the best!

Edited by 4bsolute
  • Like 1

I used to practice Kunlun, as well, with mixed results. I will second GrandmasterP's advice 100%, and also just want to say to you that you'll be fine. Just don't practice the Kunlun path, since the results aren't good for you.

You're correct in your feelings, that a legitimate practice should bring more life, youth, heart, passion, energy, etc. It's just a fact that there are methods which aren't good for everyone out there...there are methods that don't bring greater life...so you just move on and find one that will work better.

Breathing a little bit is good...just a few minutes first thing in the morning in fresh air. Feel as if you're breathing your youth back in with each inhale of fresh air, and allow it to fill your being. Get exercise in the day...hiking is great for instance. Or any sports you might like. Being active is good, even if in the moment it seems a bit uncomfortable. Being under the sun for like half an hour a day is great...that can recharge the batteries over time. Get ready for bed at sunset, and get rest for a full 8 hours, so your sleep cycles will become normal. Methods like these will help you regain your life forces...and of course not practicing the method that messes you up, will help you become normal again. The body can heal itself back up over time. PM me if you ever want to talk any more or would like further ideas.

• Like 2

Find a qualified qigong teacher and/or Traditional Chinese medicine Dr. to help repair... Yeah and what they said above.

• Like 2

In that time, I've rapidly aged. I've lost my youth, heart, passion, energy. I just cry and cry and cry and cry and lay in bed. I have very bad anxiety. I feel fragile, weak, exhausted.

Any long-term, regular Kunlun practicioners, can you please tell me what effects you have experienced in your life, before and after? Are we getting sicker and worse off? Or is your life TRULY better?

you have other problems, it aint sincerely approaching a practice with zest and diligence. your post indicates there is a lot to the story not said...and it is understandable if you dont want to air all of it, just realize that the big picture does count if you're to get good advice.

max did say this is a quick quick method, and not all methods are for everyone. beneficial for many, for some, there was too much shit to throw through the fan, so to speak.

if you've been getting bad results from this, why have you kept going at it for the last 4 years?? hell, just that you referred to it as a demonic snake energy practice....it is confusing that you would continue with something you viewed thusly.

• Like 5

Why do you do a practice in an extreme manner?

Nothing is beneficial doing in an extreme and therefor imbalanced manner, other than realizing exactly this.

Crying comes from the heart. How is your heart doing? Anxiety and fear comes from the kidneys and is also a sign of not being rooted well, in this life. Both physically and spiritually. Are you and your energies rooted properly?

There are numerous and very simplistic ways of figuring out what is going wrong in your body and then how heal yourself. Every emotion is associated with an specific organ. Is that organ out of balance, then the negativity affects your health.

What if the problem is external, that is causing internal problems, trying to heal the organs wont do much if ones external life is out of balance.

People have anxiety for a reason. Sometimes they need to change their life. Not sit around doing healing energy sounds.

I'd visit a Dr of traditional chinese medicine.

Then I'd go visit a western physician for some blood work and urine to check the mechanics too.

I'd cut out all energy work except some grounding work, barefoot walks in the park.

Share some of your favorite food with people you love.

Much love man, it's so relentless being in that grinder.

Slow down and don't give up hope, the only constant is change, so things can't stay the same.

• Like 3

Yikes!

This is a major reason I am always cautious in sharing Kunlun with people. I have done the practices for 7 years but don't think it's for everyone. My feeling is most people would do better just doing exercise and some simple meditation that doesn't stir up so much energy.

I am fine with the energy and don't think 'snake' energy is 'demonic'. But if your feeling bad you need to assess that and take everything else in your life into account as well.

But in the short term, I would discontinue the practice and get with a good Chinese medicine doctor. Something that I did for awhile after first learning Kunlun was get hiking regularly. Get out into nature, breath fresh air, enjoy the beautiful sunrise and sunsets. If your qi is too low for that get with a good doctor and build that up first with acupuncture and herbs. Take long walks or join a good yoga or tai chi class. Good luck!

• Like 7

Your not eating enough!

Eat rest drink plently of water and practice less.

If advance energy practice is hurting you then take it down a notch and do stillness meditation.

Hi guys,

I went to Max Christensen's seminar. Been practicing, extreme hardcore, for the last 4 years.

But in all honestly, what if this is a demonic snake energy practice, that uses us as human batteries to feed it? http://starlightskundaliniblog.wordpress.com/tag/falun-gong/ I've gotten SO MUCH WORSE in the past 4 years than I've ever been in my entire life. I can barely feel love for anything. I [think?] I get better when I don't practice, but as soon as I do, the low energy and depression comes back.

falun.png

Ha, some similar accusations have been made about ThetaHealing..

My niece Vanessa, whom I trained together with my entire extended family—and who is the most psychic person I’ve ever met—saw “Creator” entity energy around the fields of everyone trained in our family, stronger in each person in proportion to how much they have been practicing ThetaHealing. She used a non-Theta technique to clear each of them. Interestingly, Vanessa reports that “Creator” started out as a more benign energy (a gray entity), but as it has gathered energy and replicated itself so much by feeding off of our energy, it has become darker.

But who knows??

I practiced Kunlun for about 2-3 years. IMO, it was one of the most powerful practices I've ever tried. For a while, I also wasn't quite sure if it was causing beneficial detoxing or making me sick...? But in retrospect now, I am pretty sure that it was the former. I and my life are definitely better now.

However...I also don't believe that Kunlun is a magic bullet cure-all. Remember, Max extracted it from more "complete" systems (Yigong & Maoshan). And I think it's more for opening and awakening certain higher levels - but not necessarily for healing. I had to resort to outside healers and healing techniques to resolve numerous health and life crises (not saying that Kunlun had necessarily raised them). So, I would recommend you do the same.

All your shit is your own. So, learn to own your shit. And shit it out.

(Like, even if you did connect to some "negative" entity, that would only be because you already contained the subconscious program attracting/resonating with it to manifest it in your experience to begin with..)

Edited by vortex
  • Like 2

Seek professional help buddy you do not sound to be at all well.

Stop any and all cultivations that make you feel worse and talk over your issues with a medically qualified professional if you are not already doing so.

All good wishes to you for health and wellbeing.

I completely agree! Mizu, please...seek a medical doctor right away.

If you're opposed to Western medicine (I still favor them), then go to a "tried and true" naturopathic doctor!

http://www.naturopathic.org/content.asp?contentid=60

Allopathic doctors are probably going to be useless for 90% of the symptoms you may incur from spiritual detoxing. Good energy and bodywork, psychotherapy, some herbalism and basic supplements/compounds will probably be your best bets.

• Like 2

Just a note about FLG (can't type that word out here my end, just in case) It was banned in China and is seen as a terrorist group, with most of its followers now living in Taiwan or hongkong.. Many believe it to be a demonic cult with followers abandoning their families, completely changing character and quite a few suicides. I'm not sure of all the history and there's loads of propaganda on both sides. But I steer clear of them just to be sure ;)

Edited by Silent Answers
  • Like 1

Also, one question, how much time and emphasis have you put into the stillness after the active portion of the practice. It is very important, as with anything potent you utilize. I do *way* more of that than anything else.

hiking rocks, I still remember that view down in phoenix in 07...and trying to not lose you getting there :lol: good to see ya bro

Yup..come to China sometime we can do some sacred mountain hiking trips and jam with Chinese metal bands:)

To OP..take it slow..if you think it's not helpful drop it. Did you just take 1 Kunlun seminar?

• Like 2

Take it easy, stop cultivating, start sweating everyday and start drinking he shou wu. sounds kind of lame but it really helped me when it happened to me. now a year latter i am doing well. after a while you can start doing some energy work. I feel for you brother it is a hard time and it takes a lot to pull yourself out of it.

It takes sincerity to enter it, silence to guard it and gentleness to use it

Edited by dan the man

Kunlun is a scam and Max is a fraud! You are practicing complete BS.

One thing is the marketing, the other thing is the actual method.

Spontaneous movement qigong might be dangerous but is definitely not 'complete bullshit'. It's also part of many solid qigongs.

'Been practicing, extreme hardcore' -> that doesn't sound like correct practice. IMHO spontaneous movement qigong is about 'letting your body heal itself'. There is no 'letting' involved in 'practicing extreme hardcore'.

Practicing extreme hardcore is good for weightlifting, not qigong.

Edited by Leif
  • Like 3

Hi guys,

I read Falon Gong and keep thinking when Tao energy increases in the body, we get purified and purification symptoms arise, much like Kundalini people speak of. 

That's a great theory.

But in all honestly, what if this is a demonic snake energy practice, that uses us as human batteries to feed it?  http://starlightskundaliniblog.wordpress.com/tag/falun-gong/ I've gotten SO MUCH WORSE in the past 4 years than I've ever been in my entire life. I can barely feel love for anything. I [think?] I get better when I don't practice, but as soon as I do, the low energy and depression comes back.

So my question, please save my life, is this:

Mizu,

its ok what has happened to you has been noted. You wll be fine just dont do kunlun.

Edited by grassmountiansage
  • Like 1

Mizu,

Kunlun is really Kei Lun aka qilin which represents protection and prosperity. If you do a kei lun practice your life is only suppose to get better.

Kei Lun can also mean mix or group of in some cases.....

The descendants of Huang Long Huinan ( 1002-1069)ad from the linji have good word of this.

With any energy practice, too much, too fast is bad.  Slow and steady preferably with the guidance of a live teacher.  I did the standard 3 day Kunlun seminar and enjoyed it.  Not a practice I stayed with, though I'll hit the position every now and then, and let my body do what it does. 

But when things heat up or get strange, slow down or stop for your own sake.  Especially when you don't have an experienced teachers feedback.   Unless you have good mental balance and equanimity, its better to stay away from such practices.  Feeding energy into an imbalanced system will cause chaos.  Luckily there are tons of simple meditations that are based on grounding.

• Like 5

TheLerner,

Kunlun is not bad itself but max is attackng people with snake beings. 

We know what he did....and what he s doing

There was truth to what Mizu said.

TheLerner,

Kunlun is not bad itself but max is attackng people with snake beings.

We know what he did....and what he s doing

There was truth to what Mizu said.

Can you prove your statements? Otherwise it is known as slander. Why would Max attack people?

• Like 2

Can you prove your statements? Otherwise it is known as slander. Why would Max attack people?

Hmmm I wonder if there are other reports on here about max doing the samething.....

There is something to that if enough people report it that there maybe truth to it...

Its more like - anyone who went explicitly searching for entities found them, and anyone whose practice deviated did not experience good results, those who did not understand their unpleasant experiences sometimes blamed max for them.

dont toss your own shit into a fan in front of you and blame your teacher.

• Like 7

Hmmm I wonder if there are other reports on here about max doing the samething.....

There is something to that if enough people report it that there maybe truth to it...

How about you prove your statement that Max is "attackng people with snake beings."

Did Max's snake being attack you?

• Like 2