Sign in to follow this  
GrandmasterP

Space Cadet Panda forum dead? Why?

Has MPG wheedled his way back on to TTB yet again do you think?

I'm only asking because Space Cadet Panda appears extinct.

Nothing new since July 19th not even one of those trademark Tourette's-type rants from our chum.

Edited by GrandmasterP

I check regularly to see if he's begun any more " F*** You GMP" abuse threads.

One more and I'm thinking of exploring the potential of suing his erse, or that of his service provider; for big bucks.

Worth a punt, these 'no win no fee' lawyers are a keen bunch and we could do with a new car.

:)

Edited by GrandmasterP
  • Like 1

Its like a form of cultivation and self discipline in itself, don't peak at the hate site, don't get sucked into the vitriol there, don't keep feeding it attention and reaction which is what keeps it alive, don't get involved with your own side of the dynamic, aggghhhh its like a bad habit, but starved of energy and attention it will inevitably die.

• Like 7

Has MPG wheedled his way back on to TTB yet again do you think?

I'm only asking because Space Cadet Panda appears extinct.

Nothing new since July 19th not even one of those trademark Tourette's-type rants from our chum.

We all know that you miss him and his posts greatly, hence why you bring him up so often :).

He does post on KenBrace's forum though, so all is good.

MPG has been busy lately with getting his property and house in order, as well as some other mundane stuff to lead to his practice goal.

Also it's a lot of work for him to keep up the 10 sock puppets he has on TTBs... (JOKING lol)

I can tell him you miss him if you like though :D.

• Like 3

I check regularly to see if he's begun any more " F*** You GMP" abuse threads.

One more and I'm thinking of exploring the potential of suing his erse, or that of his service provider; for big bucks.

Worth a punt, these 'no win no fee' lawyers are a keen bunch and we could do with a new car.

Bro you can't sue people because they say "F*ck you" on the internet lol.

• Like 1

Costs nothing to ask does it?

Those lawyer lads are ever keen for business.

He took down those two abusive thread titles but I live in hopes of more.

Nothing ventured.....

Edited by GrandmasterP

:lol: I guess the funny thing is, I never went on those forums because you know the shitstorm that awaits. and I dont care, these fools can call me whatever names they can think of and not believe anything I say, that is their loss if they dont want to receive pearls that will accelerate practice. you just say to 'em, good luck when you've built up some gung and the shit hits the fan and you dont know what to do with it and you become injured as a result.

Its like a form of cultivation and self discipline in itself, don't peak at the hate site, don't get sucked into the vitriol there, don't keep feeding it attention and reaction which is what keeps it alive, don't get involved with your own side of the dynamic, aggghhhh its like a bad habit, but starved of energy and attention it will inevitably die.

I agree, and this is why I've sought to avoid debating with MPG and ignore most of his posts. All that responding to him does is feed into his anger and perpetuate the endless arguments.

• Like 1