Cameron

Lama Dorje

I'm not suggesting that about you, specifically, but I keep getting that question. The answer is yes, it can be applied to people who are not open. The price for doing so is that their nervous system can become severely damaged.

It is just a matter of cranking up the amperage.

If resisting ling kong jing is like resisting qinna, then maybe I should limit my resistance to just enough to feel the force, but not too much...to avoid hurting myself?

Or should I not resist at all to get the full therapeutic effect (but then not prove to myself how involuntary the effect is)?

BTW, thanks for the vid, OR! I have actually experienced something similar before with an Aikido/Wing Chun master in KS. I saw him toppling over his students by moving his hands around them (without touching them) - who all appeared to be resisting (like the last guy bending over backwards) to no avail. So, I had him try it on me. He moved his hand towards my head and either I did the limbo to naturally avoid it or I was pushed back by his empty force. I still have no idea to this day because I purposely didn't resist at all, and just went with the flow. Which is why next time I'd like to give some resistance just to let myself know which it is.

I also know that once I inadvertantly blocked a qigong doctor from injecting qi into me by breathing up into my chest instead of deeply down towards my diaphragm. So, it may not be hard to stop energy transfer if you want to. However, as has been said - when pressure builds up from being blocked - you will probably be the one to suffer any damage from it.

I have to wonder why so many people are interested in this energy being used on people who are not open to it. It implies that people are looking for power over the unwilling, and that is bullshit.

The reason why is because if one can demonstrate energy on a skeptic or a cynic, then the energy is objective, i.e. it is proven real. The only people I've seen able to demonstrate energy in this matter are Master Liao and his students in Chicago. They practice Tai Chi which as its basis uses the transference of energy. This would not be an acceptable martial art if your enemies had to be "open" to the energy.

Master Liao lit me up like a roman candle demonstrating how chi should feel. I could feel inner energy strongly for the first time. At the time, I was a complete skeptic. I had fellow believers who felt little to nothing. But he can also demonstrate on non-believers. However, most of them cannot FEEL the energy, though it affects them. That is to say, he can immobilize opponents or send them flying with the slightest touch. His students report he does without contact, but I've never seen it myself.

As for harmful effects, neither myself nor any others have had harmful side-effects whether they were "open" to the energy or not. There's different types of discharges that can push, pull, move the body this way or that with no harm at all.

Did they develop this ability because they were power hungry? I doubt it. They may have started in the beginning for self-defense, etc. But as they progressed, they pursued loftier goals. I've been told that using tai chi for martial arts, or even simple demos, depletes your supply. And it takes far more chi for healing or spiritual purposes. However, the demonstration aspect is still useful because it demonstrates mastery. There's no b.s.ing yourself or others, it works or it doesn't.

I'm not saying that Lama Dorje is a phony because he doesn't objectively demonstrate energy on non-believers, but people who can aren't necessarily power hungry either.

I'm not suggesting that about you, specifically, but I keep getting that question. The answer is yes, it can be applied to people who are not open. The price for doing so is that their nervous system can become severely damaged.

:blink:

That screws up my plan B. Giving a bliss attack to an attacker so that I can run away :blink:

Screwing somebody like that is out of bounds.

I think you can be a disbeliever yet still be psychically allowing yourself to get in there and experiment.

:blink:

That screws up my plan B. Giving a bliss attack to an attacker so that I can run away :blink:

Screwing somebody like that is out of bounds.

When a friend recognized her deep fear, and how she was avoiding it, trying to show courage, some "strange" happened. She always felt her fear in the office of her boss, but now, she was conscious, open, so the boss started to back, behind his table, and his chair. They didn't fight, it was just a casual conversation. She realized later what happened. Before that time, they had been together in fear, but not this time. So he lost balance.

We are always in energetic "war", and the closed one will always loose! :P

When a friend recognized her deep fear, and how she was avoiding it, trying to show courage, some "strange" happened. She always felt her fear in the office of her boss, but now, she was conscious, open, so the boss started to back, behind his table, and his chair. They didn't fight, it was just a casual conversation. She realized later what happened. Before that time, they had been together in fear, but not this time. So he lost balance.

We are always in energetic "war", and the closed one will always loose! :P

I see energetic "wars" happen more often than not. I saw one person after getting leeched off of so many times, "play dead". After the hooks were sunk into him, it looked like he "energetically" jumped up and kicked the guy into the stomach. After that he just did a very violent disconnect by walking away, showing the other person that they had no power.

I think that this should be the official song of Level 1 Kunlun practice. Someone should video people bouncing around at the seminar with this song in the backround and post it on Youtube.

Only with Lama Dorje's permission of course.

link

ps. Can someone explain to me how to embed the clips?

Edited by Cameron

[youtube]O_r2psdrQkM[/youtube]

The value in between the youtube bbcode is the value found int he Youtube link after the ?v=

Sean

Sean I still can't figure it out. On Youtube it says just copy and post the embed code and it will come up.

Atleast Yoda doesn't know how to do it either :lol:

Sean I still can't figure it out. On Youtube it says just copy and post the embed code and it will come up.

Atleast Yoda doesn't know how to do it either :lol:

You can't use that embed code, see the code after the v= in Yoda's link? The uw-J-fSNnic part. You copy that part and paste it in between the youtube bbcode. I believe in you.

Sean

I believe your original concern was about his qualifications and how to verify them.

As I said before, how much do you know about Max? Your personal views on this are well taken as well as mine. But those are just limited speculations.

As for his video clip, who said it was a demonstration? (with an exception of the last part). Kunlun practice makes your body to do all sort of stuff and if he comes to you at that moment and start moving his own energy through you, wild things will happen. It is called empowerment while you are in the most receptive state. Nothing to do with impressing the "outsiders".

I know at least 5 people who would be interested attending a workshop in NYC.

Add one more :)

I think that this should be the official song of Level 1 Kunlun practice. Someone should video people bouncing around at the seminar with this song in the backround and post it on Youtube.

Only with Lama Dorje's permission of course.

link

ps. Can someone explain to me how to embed the clips?

I have to start taking notes from you :blink:

Seems that the Dao is a lot closer than people think

Quick question for Mantra: would something simple like seated microcosmic orbit be incompatible with this? I'm not currently doing any circulation exercises, but its on the path I've been studying so far. (Dr Yang's take on small circulation is to build the capacity of the conception and governing vessels as a foundational practice, which makes sense to me. For seated meditation right now I just practice embryonic breathing, moving I do 8 Brocade and am learning taijiquan. Havent been diligent in practice for the last 6-8 months though, so any progress I may have made is likely lost.)

I think I'll pick up the book just out of curiosity, might be interested in an NYC seminar depending on what I think of the book :)

Quick question for Mantra: would something simple like seated microcosmic orbit be incompatible with this? I'm not currently doing any circulation exercises, but its on the path I've been studying so far. (Dr Yang's take on small circulation is to build the capacity of the conception and governing vessels as a foundational practice, which makes sense to me. For seated meditation right now I just practice embryonic breathing, moving I do 8 Brocade and am learning taijiquan. Havent been diligent in practice for the last 6-8 months though, so any progress I may have made is likely lost.)

I think I'll pick up the book just out of curiosity, might be interested in an NYC seminar depending on what I think of the book :)

M.O. is not incompatible with Kunlun, but you might find that Kunlun will keep you plenty busy on its own.

Take care,

Chris

Cool, thanks for the quick reply! From what I've read on this forum I wasnt able to glean quiiite enough info to figure that out. I figured something something very basic like MO just might be an exception to the dont mix rule as its pretty fundamental, but if kunlun takes care of that path, that is totally cool with me. I just dont want to move faster than my body will allow :)

I'm wondering. I've had a little hint of a taste of the magnetic body a few weeks ago. I'm wondering if the whole complete body rather than just a finger or a hand can feel like this :huh:

I'm wondering. I've had a little hint of a taste of the magnetic body a few weeks ago. I'm wondering if the whole complete body rather than just a finger or a hand can feel like this :huh:

No experience with magnetic body (so I should shut up)

But didn't the book preface mention a person geting their body stuck to a tennis court fence?

No experience with magnetic body (so I should shut up)

But didn't the book preface mention a person geting their body stuck to a tennis court fence?

That was Sifu Max's doing.

What I mean is that after some time in meditation, if you lay down in a corpse pose and start putting attention to a specific finger you may feel something change in the finger. Then you intensify attention in that finger and you actually feel electrical current in that finger. In a way, by placing attention on the finger, the conductivity increases before you start applying juice. I'm wondering if this conductivity can happen throughout the entire body all at once and be "on" 24-7.

Finally received my Max Christensen "Lama Dorje" DVDs (yes DVDs Cat :P ). Currently watching the Kong Jing Qigong one. Pretty cool. He is describing his Tibetan experience. Have to head to Tai Chi shortly, but will give a brief review once I finish watching them.

Finally received my Max Christensen "Lama Dorje" DVDs (yes DVDs Cat :P ). Currently watching the Kong Jing Qigong one. Pretty cool. He is describing his Tibetan experience. Have to head to Tai Chi shortly, but will give a brief review once I finish watching them.

He cramped a BOATLOAD of info in the classes that he gave that were filmed and put to DVD. I wish that Sifu Max would have put DVDs out himself. One of the DVDs gave me the idea of experimenting with connecting each finger tip to each finger tip on the other hand. I'm assuming that it worked because both the big toes were vibrating on each connection :blink: