Cameron

Lama Dorje

You are definetly in the MINORITY and not the majority. I am thoroughly convinced of that.

Get a nose job.

And there are more casualties than you think there are.

Edited by mgd

Almost at 5000 posts!!

Did I mention that I wish everyone the best?

Even mgd.

ps. mgd is Canadian...just saying.

spinning_wheel.jpg

just keeps going, and going, and going... :lol:

Aaaaaaaaaaaaand Ime out.

Talk to you on Kunlun Forum B)

Edited by Cameron

Lose some weight fatty!!

*kidding*

med_gallery_28_53_126875.jpg

Lose weight... who should? Not kidding :rolleyes:

Talk to you on Kunlun Forum B)

Talk talk talk ... watch out ... your tongue (fingers?) may fall off ... :P

Or, on second thoughts, all that is probably a part of cleansing... inner demons flowing out in the form of gibberish :lol:

Edited by dizzydazzle

Drama,drama,drama,drama.

Assumptions, assumptions, judgments and more assumptions..

Don't you forget that Max and gang set up their shop on the basis of this - Drama. And while you speak of dissing drama, have contributed more than anyone to it :angry:

There is no guarantees or insurance policy with enlightenment of course. I wish it worked that way. I wish we could get a 100% guarantee something will work for us.

assumption from St. Cameron who knows it all - Kunlun leads one to enlightenment. And that pretty much is the basis for the sermon that follows.

But as we have seen it doesn't work that way. And you could call that a failure of the teacher. You can call it a failure of the student. You decide. I choose not to say as I don't know.

It has been proved time n again how good you're at sticking to your words. So, I will let the choose not to talk statement pass. :lol::lol:

Max and Chris should be put up on a cross for saying so, right?) and say "lady..this isn't for you..go do something else please".

They are out there to make bucks. What's this nonsense about their concern for the enlightenment of people and shit? They will refuse no one, except when it affects their business. Like Jenny said, Max knows to make buck out of every tai chi move.

But you obviously had karma with this path for some reason. You needed to see Max for some reason. I have seen many people who didn't have your experience. They have all done this practice and have had NO issues.

So? The others, who you dismiss as minority, should stop talking and take your bashing?

I am happy I met Max and I am grateful for the way he teaches.

But you still had to run to Jenny!

He was the wrong teacher for you. That is obvious. If you want to make it your crusade to live this out on Tao Bums by all means do so. But I will maintain this. You are definetly in the MINORITY and not the majority. I am thoroughly convinced of that.

Rest your bum, Mr. old Tao Bum. I wonder if they stopped teaching how to talk to a lady in school, assuming you went to one ...

As Adyashanti has said..in the direct path to enlightenment there are alot of casualties.

You don't seem to be much enlightened? Another assumption: kunlun=direct path to enlightenment.

My opinion..and it sounds like it may be moving more in that direction..Max should have been doing the one on one private talks with students BEFORE they did the seminar. And used his insight to see if the practice was for them or not.

Nope, does not suit his business model.

I don't want to keep posting here so please leave me out of future conversations. I really am done with this place and don't enjoy communicating here anymore.

fart_1129418373.jpg

Edited by dizzydazzle

Hey Cam, where are YOU going? We are about to have a pillow fight! With girls!

As for Kunlun practice that Sifu Max teaches, it's a part of the big system. Did you do the grounding meditation afterwords? No? :)

Wow...it's really weird how aggressive people get over a blissful spiritual practice. :lol:

Myself included, sometimes.

Oh well, I guess that's the way it is.

Gloria, sorry I misunderstood you asking to be taken off of the mailing list and not the forum.

Dizzy...I'm not accomplished at all, but from what I've seen of your behavior I would be cautious to teach you anything! You need to calm down and be nice. I'm not saying that as some "kunlun spokesperson" which I'm absolutely NOT...I'm saying it as a human being.

If I'd look the way Cam looks in that picture, I'd go for an ASAP detox.

Many of the cultivation systems that come from the East work ALOT better when detox is an option.

I'm sure Smile could provide you with a ton of info on that :)

If I'd look the way Cam looks in that picture, I'd go for an ASAP detox.

Why? He looks like a normal guy to me.

And frankly I think these personal attacks around here lately are pretty lame.

I'm really sorry if you took it as a personal attack, it was merely a friendly suggestion.

But you're right, it's not my business, so there again, my apollogies...

PS: I work in health-care, I can't help it :)

I'm really sorry if you took it as a personal attack, it was merely a friendly suggestion.

But you're right, it's not my business, so there again, my apollogies...

PS: I work in health-care, I can't help it :)

I didn't mean you specifically but was speaking in general. Although your post didn't seem that friendly to me, but then English is not my first language.

Kunlun is something that doesn't require much, after reading the e-book my Reiki teacher started having wonderful results, from his first trial run. What is the dealy-o?

Did someone else not get very good results and become upset? I just can't imagine reading 36 pages to catch up.

Did someone else not get very good results and become upset? I just can't imagine reading 36 pages to catch up.

That's why I doubled the thread page size. On my computer this thread only has 18 pages. Isn't that great?! :D

Bump.

For any newbies that want to read about how the first few of us Taobums started Kunlun.

To update, yes, I still do the practice.

From my experience it is a very powerful letting go or surrendering practice. I can't say it is for everyone because as our experience has shown here some peope didn't enjoy their experience learning it. Though, it sounds like the overwhelming majority of people who did a Max workshop benefitted from doing so.

Though I enjoy the practices I wouldn't say I recommend Kunlun over any of the many other paths or teachers available. I think picking a practice, path, studying with a teacher is a very individual thing. At most I would say it has been the right or wrong path for me.

Obviously most students think their teacher is the best. It's no suprise they think their teacher is the best, that's why they study with them!

However, I genuinely haven't seen this in Max's students. They all seem for the most part to be good hearted people and incredibly benefitted from studying with Max.

Max is very humble even though he is clearly an extraordinary person. He doesn't call himself a master and doesn't say what he teaches is better or more advanced than anyone else.

If your interested, I would say get the new book which has alot of the practices and go from there.

Best,

Cam

In my opinion, many road blocks on the path can be removed or jumped over by learning surrendering. I can't vouch for Kunlun via personal experience, but have noticed when taking a...Hard to describe.. Yin like, surrendering.. Sorta... Just letting go and allowing the energy to move the way it will. Such as in "Bliss of inner fire" I never even needed to use the whole visualization. I just used some basics that made sense and started getting palpable results.

When learning spirit channeling, it never worked unless I could surrender into one I invited in.

I suggest "just doing" at times, especially when moving energy, the less crap that is in the way the better. I find that practice such as Zazen have some very good points, although I still fidn that I have to remove what doesn't work for me. I hope my advice helps some of you. From what I gather from my original Reiki teacher, that first form where you lift your heels and just hold your arms up (I've seen the picture) He tuned directly into the energy after he did the surrender thing. He has yet to run into or speak to a Kunlun practictioner.

I'd just say, if something doesn't work for you, go ahead and throw it out the window, move on and concentrate on what works for you, instead of hating what doesn't.