Cameron

Lama Dorje

Gloria,

Your anger is palpable. I don't approve.

I don't approve of your disapproval. I also don't approve of your nose. Get a nose job.

Nowhere did I say it was okay for them to do that, so I don't know where you got that idea from...

I said the way they do things is "not smart or ethical" and agreed with Gloria! So yeah, chill out. Meow.

I was only implying that it's impossible for people to answer tons of questions which have little importance. There would just be way too many people signing into the forum, and abusing the privilege to ask something. That kind of did happen a little bit. That's what we get for mass marketed seminar based practices...the inability to have any time to ask good questions due to there being too many people with bad questions.

Make sense?

I guess I want them to be apologised to and it all to be sorted out like in a HappyFamily

Maybe that's because it was also sold as a "Friends & Family" deal...so consider that you

were "set up" to expect that from them.

Curious as to whether, at the kunlun forum or at one of the free lectures, anyone has directly addressed Max or Chris with the complaints above (not following through with the forum, practice not delivering the effects promised in the advertising,....) If so, what was their response?

Curious as to whether, at the kunlun forum or at one of the free lectures, anyone has directly addressed Max or Chris with the complaints above (not following through with the forum, practice not delivering the effects promised in the advertising,....) If so, what was their response?

After a certain point you couldn't get to Max on the forum.

Chris and Eileen and other loonies labelled me "hostile" because of my questions.

And Chris blocked me from accessing the forum.

Edited by mgd

After a certain point you couldn't get to Max on the forum.

Chris and Eileen and other loonies labelled me "hostile" because of my questions.

I was ready to take another seminar but Chris hated that I will share my "hostility" with others and refused to enroll. Max was right there when this conversation was on and no Bodhisatva compassion materialized. Bodhisatva! how loosely people use lofty terms. Lord tathagata must be twisting somewhere with discomfort.

Edited by dizzydazzle

Well, I think that's pretty reasonable. Why would they want someone who can't control their behavior to do a practice which opens them up to their inner demons?

Does giving you what you want make someone compassionate?

you wont find 'your' wisdom from any other beings on this planet.

No one is able to give balance to any one else.

when you 'choose' or find permission for your own information all the answer

about what 'to do' will arrive..

Can you please keep your crap and frustration to yourself and not send me abusive pms? You claim you're an alchemist of a high order and blow your own trumpet, so be it. You flaunt your 30 years of practice, so be it, though I don't see much out of it - not even the confidence to stick to your words and not erase your posts! I don't care and want no pms from you. You need help man! And I doubt you're going to get it from Maxie cab. If you are the model kunlun success story, all I can say is eeeeeeeks.

And Chris blocked me from accessing the forum.

You asked to be removed from the forum first. Don't you remember?

I think it's fair to say, yes, the Kunlun crew hasn't been attentive to our wishes and needs. That's a legitimate complaint. I have issues going on right now that I'd like to get cleared up...for instance after practicing yesterday, the place between my eyebrows is almost sunburnt...for some reason these practices make my skin in that area get all weird. So I ask, and wish a response would show up.

Other legit complaints: ones about the marketing, and about warning people in advance fully about what they're getting into. These are all good things to focus on.

But making this into a kunlun bashing phenomenon is pointless. Does it provide anyone with progress? Does it improve the way kunlun is presented? No...it just makes you seem like you can't handle your shit. Does it help someone who is thinking of practicing...well it helps them run away quicker. :lol: I don't see how this kind of angry aggression helps anyone seriously though. It doesn't even help us...just makes us more attached to our drama.

Well, I think that's pretty reasonable. Why would they want someone who can't control their behavior to do a practice which opens them up to their inner demons?

Does giving you what you want make someone compassionate?

Okay dodo, I appreciate your analysis :P I was talking about a second seminar to find some answers which they didn't want asked in a public forum. They probably thought that would let the cats out of the bag. By the way, are you the new kunlun spokesperson? :mellow:

Does it help someone who is thinking of practicing...well it helps them run away quicker. :lol:

Yes, you've a problem with that?

Edited by dizzydazzle

You asked to be removed from the forum first. Don't you remember?

No you don't remember.

I asked to be removed from their seminar mailing list as I had already attended one seminar and wouldn't be recommending it to my friends.

This hasn't been about Kunlun bashing...

Cameron has refered to those who have stopped the Kunlun practice as "failures", more than

once. He can do that because he's such a success now. Yup uhhh huh.

There are good reasons why people have stopped practicing and have looked to

other teachers for the support that was promised by the Kunlun School.

I'm not upset anymore. I'd just like folks to know what they are getting into.

And I'd like our good friends to stop calling us failures.

Why would they want someone who can't control their behavior to do a practice which opens them up to their inner demons?

Is this insight arising out of your kunlun practice? Its funny how a few energetic experiences make some believe they have experienced IT and lo! they have to poke into everything that is being said! irrespective of how thoughtless they may sound. And they start to bash those who they think are bashing kunlun. Seriously, sometimes you folks come across like teenage girls who have a crush on a star aka max.

Edited by dizzydazzle

Drama,drama,drama,drama.

Gloria..nowhere have I referred to any individual pracitioner as a failure. By failure I could just as easily have meant the failure of the Kunlun system. Have you ever thought about that?

No, you didn't. And to add insult to injury your judging me..Cameron is a success? Uh Huh?

Honestly, I wish you the best. I really don't know you. We aren't friends. But I still wish you had gotten whatever it was that you needed from the Kunlun teachers.

There is no guarantees or insurance policy with enlightenment of course. I wish it worked that way. I wish we could get a 100% guarantee something will work for us.

But as we have seen it doesn't work that way. And you could call that a failure of the teacher. You can call it a failure of the student. You decide. I choose not to say as I don't know. To be honest with you I wish I could have had the profound insight to look at you before your 1 seminar you took(yes, I know..you were supposed to get everything you need in life from that 1 seminar and Max and Chris should be put up on a cross for saying so, right?) and say "lady..this isn't for you..go do something else please".

But you obviously had karma with this path for some reason. You needed to see Max for some reason. I have seen many people who didn't have your experience. They have all done this practice and have had NO issues.

Am I one of them. NO! But I stuck with it and guess what? I am happy I met Max and I am grateful for the way he teaches.

He was the wrong teacher for you. That is obvious. If you want to make it your crusade to live this out on Tao Bums by all means do so. But I will maintain this. You are definetly in the MINORITY and not the majority. I am thoroughly convinced of that.

As Adyashanti has said..in the direct path to enlightenment there are alot of casualties.

My opinion..and it sounds like it may be moving more in that direction..Max should have been doing the one on one private talks with students BEFORE they did the seminar. And used his insight to see if the practice was for them or not.

That's not the way he did it. In an ideal, perfect world I think that would have been good though.

And I do wish you success and never implied you or Yoda or anyone else was a failure. NEVER.

I don't want to keep posting here so please leave me out of future conversations. I really am done with this place and don't enjoy communicating here anymore.

Take care, live long and prosper.

Cameron

I don't want to keep posting here so please leave me out of future conversations. I really am done with this place and don't enjoy communicating here anymore.

Cameron

Does anyone believe that any more? Like Count Cameron said another place, he say can say whatever he wants and no one can stop him... he's the kunlun-man.. unstoppable B)

Actually I think I will get it up to 5000 posts and then say peace out for aesthetic reasons :)