Ya Mu

Proper Taoist Grounding Method

Hard labor digging in the Earth is extremely good for detoxing, btw. Moving all that lymph while working out heavy sweat in the sun...is a surprisingly powerful cleansing method!

Just make sure that you've already done plenty of yoga and use good form so you don't strain your back!

Edited by vortex
  • Like 2

I had a few occasions to experience and compare various types of work in the countryside. Of all the crops I'd come in contact with, from sugar beets the size of a teenage pig to onions, bell peppers, tomatoes, to apples, I think apples are the most detoxifying and balancing when you gather them because they hang between heaven and earth and you have to connect both whether you are a taoist cultivator or not.

Besides, since they were old-world varieties of apples, of a couple dozen choicest and rarest kinds (they don't expose the population of most of the planet to what those are like, to prevent food-quality riots), I wound up eating them morning till night, day in and day out, for a month. At the end of the month, my kidneys were producing straight up apple juice -- and I felt agile and energetic like a panther from climbing up and down, up and down, hundreds of times a day. This inadvertent detox wasn't compromised even by parties every night with copious amounts of cheap alcohol and not much food aside from those same apples baked in the ambers, and an occasional potato.

• Like 7

Besides, since they were old-world varieties of apples, of a couple dozen choicest and rarest kinds (they don't expose the population of most of the planet to what those are like, to prevent food-quality riots), I wound up eating them morning till night, day in and day out, for a month. At the end of the month, my kidneys were producing straight up apple juice -- and I felt agile and energetic like a panther from climbing up and down, up and down, hundreds of times a day. This inadvertent detox wasn't compromised even by parties every night with copious amounts of cheap alcohol and not much food aside from those same apples baked in the ambers, and an occasional potato.

Malic acid is an acid derived from plant foods, especially apples. Malic acid’s nutritional benefits are under-appreciated. The salt forms of malic acid known as malates are Kreb’s cycle intermediates: they assist in the intracellular process of energy production.

In addition to these benefits, malic acid may also assist cellular detoxification of toxic metals, particularly aluminum and strontium.

One of the true unsung heroes of the health world, malic acid can give tremendous support to our digestive system, and help our bodies metabolise and detoxify.

:)

Edited by vortex
  • Like 3

TM - I will be picking apples this year too!

much better than some Qigong styles

And, as a side-effect, yields these tasty things in this bag!

tater1.jpg

• Like 6

TM - I will be picking apples this year too!

A plentiful harvest and a good practice to you! :)