idiot_stimpy

High energy state attracting unwanted attention

I would personally disagree about keeping them separate...

In which case I misinterpreted your earlier post a bit.

...I would wonder why Buddhist methods of mundane vs not so mundane separation or not would be any different with magic? I see many similarities in the practices the more I look into Budhist stuff...

You're probably right. Actually I've been doing some of Josephine McCarthy's Quareia stuff recently. :P

Edited by Seeker of Tao
  • Like 1

In which case I misinterpreted your earlier post a bit.

You're probably right. Actually I've been doing some of Josephine McCarthy's Quareia stuff recently. :P

We could discuss all this further in one of our PPFs maybe? :) We were getting a bit off topic for this one...

From my own experience, when one manages to get into a high energy state, it seems to attract unwanted attention.

There seem to be accompanying feelings such as no fear, not caring about anything, feeling like you can do anything, and willing to take anybody on with boundless confidence.

It almost feels as if certain negative spirits are attracted to this energy and will try and provoke a response through other people for some type of gain.

Has anyone else had a similar type of experience? Or is this not a high energy state but something completely different?

High-energy state = high vibration

Unwanted attention = detrimental, naturally lower vibration

So High-energy state =/= unwanted attention

Rather High-energy state = people and beings want to be in your uplifting presence

My personal experience.

Please define what "negative spirits" are in your terms.

With all respect, you might have pushed your ego in great heights and totally ignored the other side of the medal. True higher states of vibration are magnet for all beings, since it provides great expansion for their being in all aspects.

Higher states of vibration feels to lower vibrational beings like for many humans.. the hot Sun. It burns and it is unpleasant, while it holds the ultimate truth.

Edit: I remind myself not putting the term "negative" equal to "detrimental". Negative is equal to positive. Detrimental is destructive. Is negative = destructive?

Edited by 4bsolute
  • Like 3

Regarding "demons" and other trivial beings:

Our Western heritage and the legends of the world have brought us to view much of the "other side" as a something to be very wary of and something that is full of a whole legion of plagueful spirits just waiting to seize us and do the work of the devil.

This is poppycock - ( but it sells books and builds cathedrals)

I appreciate the spirit of your argument, even though I am partial to the idea that it is not improbable for average humans to experience very bad episodes with negative entities. In fact, I am convinced that thousands of people have such experiences, although they usually don't know the supernatural cause of their dilemmas.

I stand to be corrected on all matters, but for the time being I subscribe heavily to the teachings of practical mystics and exorcists like Robert Bruce and Jerry Johnson. I found 'Practical Psychic Self-Defense' by Robert Bruce quite the enlightening read, and the countless accounts relayed by Aunt Claire of exorcisms done in and around Perth, Australia.

Much practical advice may be gleaned from run-of-the-mill movies about what sort of actions lead to infestations and possessions. Like visiting a reputedly haunted place during night-time or similar trouble-seeking is ill advised, and may land you a Neg-hitchhiker that could be very hard to get rid of.

I have read accounts from social workers in the USA visiting drug-addict domiciles and routinely experiencing the CLASSIC symptoms and signs of Neg-infestations like the cat urine smell, stuffy atmosphere, all light-openings blocked and leaving with an unexplained headache and 'out-of-it' state. A drug home is an ideal festering and breeding ground for Negs, which can be seen clairvoyantly as very distinct astral creatures and demonic figures.

Robert relates how he has done exorcisms where green 'ectoplasm' spews from the possessed face before a brick is being pulled out of a standing wall by the possessed. He advises that one should get the hell out of there asap if confronted by a similar situation. Or how about the Neg-afflicted man who has to touch all the rear-lights of ALL the cars in a parking lot or suffer an instant bowl-movement out of his control, with no psychiatric explanation due to the lack of accompanying symptoms.

Or how about the child that sticks power-extension cords in his mouth whenever his parents turn their backs, despite everything being done to reason with the child, together with a whole host of other unexplained behaviours of obstinance to the point where they had to find an exorcist. One who after months of attempts to dislodge the particular Neg that has attached to the child, failed and finally had to offer his own body as a compromise.

This was Robert Bruce, and he explained that the child befriended the Neg and kept calling it back after each exorcism. When the Neg entered Robert he immediately threw up and systematically began losing control of his limbs, which would perform actions without his consent, a classic sign of possessions.

After months of hopeless struggle to free the Neg from his body he went into the wilderness without supplies, and was guided to a place where he fell asleep. An underground stream earthed the Neg during the night, and he was freed from the Neg. However, years afterward when he ran into the previously possessed kid, the kid's face was overshadowed by the Neg who smirked at Robert just to let him know the Neg came back.

I release you from these tales of horror, sleep well.

• Like 4

From my own experience, when one manages to get into a high energy state, it seems to attract unwanted attention.

There seem to be accompanying feelings such as no fear, not caring about anything, feeling like you can do anything, and willing to take anybody on with boundless confidence.

It almost feels as if certain negative spirits are attracted to this energy and will try and provoke a response through other people for some type of gain.

Has anyone else had a similar type of experience? Or is this not a high energy state but something completely different?

Depends on how you think about it. Such feelings can happen when there is a build up in a certain layer of consciousness. Kind of like a pressure before the next layer. The responses are more related to the issues and fears associated with the energy and layer of consciousness. Other people subconsciously feel the radiating energy and respond in various ways.

Best wishes.

• Like 1

I recall reading an account one person had with an immortal, who left this person with a little statue. Some time later, the person, who was traveling by motorcycle in another country (taiwan?), happened to be staying the night in an old abandoned temple of sorts. Candles started flickering and a dark ominous feeling crept over the person, who scrambled to find the little statue he always kept with him. Right after touching it the immortal's voice was in his head quite clearly and told him to get out of there immediately.

I believe I stumbled upon this account from a link in someone's PPF here.

That said, my intuition tells me human negativity is among the worst we are likely to encounter. There are many types of negative human patterns which trap us all, and they are often tied to our karmic creations. We need to learn how to untangle ourselves - part of our responsibility, not something to reject as an external influence (which will only come back again and again as long as we keep projecting it out there instead of accepting it). Learning to shine our brightest and become grounded and whole, accepting responsibility for our own situation, to me sounds like a good way to deal with negativity.

• Like 3

High-energy state = high vibration

Unwanted attention = detrimental, naturally lower vibration

So High-energy state =/= unwanted attention

Rather High-energy state = people and beings want to be in your uplifting presence

My personal experience.

Please define what "negative spirits" are in your terms.

With all respect, you might have pushed your ego in great heights and totally ignored the other side of the medal. True higher states of vibration are magnet for all beings, since it provides great expansion for their being in all aspects.

Higher states of vibration feels to lower vibrational beings like for many humans.. the hot Sun. It burns and it is unpleasant, while it holds the ultimate truth.

Edit: I remind myself not putting the term "negative" equal to "detrimental". Negative is equal to positive. Detrimental is destructive. Is negative = destructive?

Really interesting perspective thanks for sharing.

• Like 1

If you look at most people - about 99% as they walk about, their aura barely extends down beyond the mid thigh.

From there on down it becomes wispy and only very close to the skin.

The vast majority of the aura is in front of them - this puffiness is from the puffery due to the personality.

Those who practice begin to show a more even and full energy field.

Grounding is somewhat difficult to illustrate visually because a very heady clever practitioner can ground (connect with the earth energy) without "owning" their lower body. Some concentrate so heavily on opening the "holy grail" third eye that they are all head, no heart and no body.

BaguakicksAss mentioned the effect of her bicycling and was spot on - this sort of activity is very grounding.

If for some reason you do not like the idea of visualization - get over it because you do it all the time whether you know it or not.

One can visualize an energy field such as a string or a root or a bungee cord that is attached to the 1st chakra.

This is between the anus and the sex organs.

You can imagine earth energy coming up from deep down in the earth (say 1/4 mile or more) and up in through your feet chakras, up and connecting to the first chakra. From there allow only up to about 2% to bifurcate up into the higher chakras and allow the rest to go back down the bungee cord or root that you have visualized connected to your first chakra and going all the way down into the inner core of the earth. This can become your permanent grounding cord and it will also keep you in touch with the different earth vibrations wherever you go.

This grounding cord is also a useful trash conduit - you can send any foreign energy in your space down it.

You know, I have to ask myself... I wonder if you really see auras. I mean, it sounds like you see something, like I used to see.. I could see the whitish aura that extended from my fingers. I could see very pale pastel colors around people' s bodies. I would practice allot at school. I thought I could see auras.

Then one day when I was into kriya yoga and kunlun, my third eye opened up. Something that resembled a yellow orange eye with a dark blue center appeared just beyond my forehead and I found that I could push my inner vision through it and look at the outer world. I could see through it even with my regular eyes closed. I could drive my car with my eyes closed. When I looked at people through this eye, the auras did not look at all like they looked when I was looking with just my inner awareness. Most people's auras look like flames the start at the navel and extend upwards. Most people's flames are black with some red on the outer rims. The flames are usually about 1 to 2 feet high and about 8 inches wide. That's it. There is no finer color or mist light beyond that. Probably 80% of the people I saw were like that.

So I have to ask myself, what do you see and why do you think that you actually know what you are seeing is authentic?

I'm not trying to be rude or destructive, but it seems to me that you are stuck in a kind of dream vision or inner sight that is more imaginary than anything else. Maybe a kind of etheric vision coupled with visualized projection?

The other thing I was going to mention is that demons are real, they do exist and mostly they like to disguise themselves and come and visit you while you are just falling asleep. They whisper things to you and try to influence you while you are in that pre-sleep hypnagogic state. They are very good at disguising themselves and can appear as most anyone. The thing to remember is that they are all empty and that your mind is constructing them out of past karma, so it is more of an indication of a need for realization and cleansing than anything else.

So there you go. Now you have something to ponder...

Edited by Tibetan_Ice
  • Like 1

Funny you mention flames. I had a 2-3 year old point to me and say I had flames around me. The parents told her to stop being silly, but I was open to the fact she had some sort of perception being so young that gets closed off with age.

• Like 1

I've been told there are many layers of opening the 3rd eye. How do you know your latest attainment is all there is, rather than seeing yet another layer of reality?

Edit: sorry stimpy, my question should have been directed to Tibetan_Ice

Edited by Daeluin

Wow this topic is very interesting and cool! Gives me a different perspective on my TCM findings. Any tips on getting rid of deamons that have been very powerful life long friends? Maybe starve them then feed them?

If your not feeding your deamons you have huge energy. Then how do you share this with others without using your deamons? If you want to help others, your deamons can help you? Just good wishes and powerful force fields to protect your energy hoard surely not what its all about

I only read the O.P but I've experienced what you're talking about extensively. It seems to be an almost archetypal thing - stepping outside other peoples expectations and opinions of you, or coming across stronger or more empowered than others as a result of working on yourself and then attracting negative energy from people. I don't view it as sprits attacking through other people, more so as other people feeling cheated or upset that they haven't done the same and are still stuck in their old cycles.

Let's face it, its a sick world we live in. Walking around the city right now I can see it. I can see the sickness, I can feel the sickness, I perceive the sickness and I think it's getting worse. Maybe be prepared to live life away from most other people - that's where I'm at right now.

Do what you can to do something Creative and be yourself anyway.

• Like 1

I've been told there are many layers of opening the 3rd eye. How do you know your latest attainment is all there is, rather than seeing yet another layer of reality?

I'm not sure I have even opened my third eye.

My insights mainly come from self observation.

Mmmmm, some teachings I received last year came to mind and seem appropriate for sharing here.

Basically the idea I received is that if we do a qi gong cleanse and push negative energy into the earth, we are essentially feeding this energy to a pattern/being that will take it for us. If we build a habit of doing this over a long period of time, we build a relationship between this give and take. Then, if we stop feeding the energy to that source, it will continue wanting more, and - depending on the power of the relationship - might start taking our energy when we don't give it.

This extends to healers who remove negative energy from others and send it away somewhere. They may get very good at this and do decades of practice. But if they stop, the powerful eater of the negative energy still wants its regular source of food. It may have a strong enough bond with the person to drain them and cause serious health issues.

Beyond the layer of "evil spirits", this can be seen simply as cycles of give and take. Beyond give and take, this can be seen simply in the power of cycles. If we have a deeply patterned cycle, and change it, it is going to be difficult to break free of the habit. It is going to take work to overcome the addiction to the habit, and the energy that habit was consuming needs to be re-appropriated. The energy may be encapsulated inside our field like a cancerous being, rather than flowing with and nourishing our field. It is up to us to fully do the work to face up to the history of the pattern, right back to the seed of its conception, so we may dissolve and cleanse it completely. It is like tracking and facing down a wild beast, and the power of the beast is proportional to the power of the pattern. One must face it with an equal power to clear it away, without letting it slip between the cracks.

In terms of give and take, many people have severe give and take dynamics with their parents, entrenched over the decades. These are not easy things to heal, and take consistent change and strength to be unwaveringly equanimous in a situation where often you are the only person willing to change. I imagine this also applies to any other relationships of give and take where one side of the relationship has demands of your energy, including patterns of sending energy into the earth or other destinations. Beyond the idea of there being a "evil entity" taking our power, it could simply be our habit of deliberately sending energy into the earth for so many years that it is hard to stop. Even if we happen to stop the conscious and deliberate motions we are accustomed to, we might continue the energetic pattern subconsciously.

That said, I believe spirits are largely energy patterns of varying complexity and size. For example, the ebb and flow of the collective energy of a forest over many years may develop in the form of an spiritual pattern... as the forest changes that pattern changes as well, but if the forest is simply cut down this pattern of refined energy is going to radically change. Or, if someone does qi gong near the forest an consumes a large amount of the energy, this person is directly interacting with the forest spirit pattern. If the relationship of give and take continues over time, the person shouldn't simply expect they can make and extreme change without suffering some form of withdrawal, which is happening on both sides. Spirit, as I understand it, doesn't function with intent in the same way we do. A spiritual pattern flows based on the shape of its pattern. If something happens to alter the shape of that pattern, it changes shape, as with the changes of a forest over time. But I don't think the pattern changes of it's own volition, like we do. This understanding is mostly based on studying principles, teachings I've received, intuition, and my experience with the subtlety of changing patterns in my own life. I imagine there is much more to the full picture and can't wait for it to unfold.

For these reasons I've been working more on refining my energy myself, rather than dumping negative energy in exchange for clean energy. This has to do with our sincerity, our outlook on life, our desire to come into our own power and radiate it out, rather than playing the game of give and take until we die. Refining is also the process of harmonizing the five "elements", or phases of energy in the body into one. This is done by guiding the energy to circulate within the body as a sealed whole, by slowly working on dissolving the blockages in the body, increasing qi flow, grounding all of the energy inside the body, then harmonizing it until it naturally settles into its own flow again. When the meridians all kick in on their own flow because everything is refined it is a beautiful feeling. It was also easy for me to lose this again by not diligently keeping up with the refining process. Once we are able to consistently refine our own energy I imagine we are able to deal with negative energies in our environment and refine them as well.

I dont really like the term grounding. Energy practices of any kind when overdone, including the ones that work primarily with earth energy, can all lead to the scattered, floaty, or dissociated aloof space.

What has happened is the ego, or 'regular self' is overwhelmed and your standard sense {or experience} of self is changing faster than it can adjust too. {Which can be good at the right time, or disastrous at another.} It is more a case of uncentered, or un-present than 'ungrounded'.

It usually requires a short break from energy practices, to allow your regular self to become stable again. In terms of energy development, the capitalist mindset of more equalling better, and constant acquisition just leads to trouble and space cadeterry. :)

I think the 'high vibration' thing can become its own obsession. Just look at the ascension crowd and the loonery that they swallow. 2012 galactic awakenings, mass ufo landings and so on. These people are so out of touch with reality. All because of a constant 'self hating' need to be higher in vibration, which they have interpreted to mean 'better'. Higher is better, and better than what they are now.

As for Demons, well we live in an intelligent sentient universe. Everything has a sentience, and hate, war, rape, violence as well as all the good stuff, it all has its own pockets of consciousness, which are 'deeper in' than just the physical. This is the stuff of some malevolent spirits.

Mind you, not all Demons belong in this category, and some are actually quite wonderful, but just have had a long long bad press campaign run against them.

But upping your energy levels does do the beacon thing. It also can quieten your mind allowing the deeper senses to perceive the other life forms which also makes you stand out.

Getting 'friends' on these levels is important if you plan to be bumping uglies with these levels frequently.

Also, working with your animalistic nature/inteligence, and its 'heavy' sticky energy I highly recommend. Most of us deny and deprive our animal side, which is alert, instinctual, and even predatory at times, and its 'intelligence' serves as a great warning system and is very defensive. Once awakened, it wont allow cling ons, intrusions, or so on...

My tradition calls it the Fetch Beast, and its a crucial part of the early training.

Edited by Seth Ananda
  • Like 4

But upping your energy levels does do the beacon thing. It also can quieten your mind allowing the deeper senses to perceive the other life forms which also makes you stand out.

Thank you, much what I was looking for in my original post. Confirmation that it may be the case.

It can quieten the mind, but so can lowering energy levels. Infact when you do anything different from the way you normally do it, your mind quietens. I'm not sure it is the raising of energy or frequency that is necessary to quieten the mind, it's just a that you are entering the unknown, but there are many ways to do that.

Seth, i have found the same thing working with earth energy, it doesn't mean it's safe. Infact it's got more substance to it and can push and stretch areas and make them hurt! However heavenly chi burns and dries my body out. To me grounding is sending the energy to the ground and out of the body (regardless of what type it is), being one with the earth energy (linked up so to say so it flows either way freely), or being grounded within my body, having an awareness and feeling throughout my whole body. After going on retreats my legs feel like they are one with me again like when i was a 5yo sitting cross legged having story time at school. Often other times they feel like distant objects to support me when i want them.

Daeluin, I have heard many times that places become sacred and the energy is strong there, like in temples, waterfalls, and other places where people pray/meditate. This would resonate with what you have said. I can't say i have really noticed it personally though. Although, doing iron shirt, if i move my feet half way through it's like a new channel into the earth needs to be made for the energy to flow through. The new place doesn't conduct as well as the old place, until a minute or so passes.

Edited by z00se

It can quieten the mind, but so can lowering energy levels. Infact when you do anything different from the way you normally do it, your mind quietens. I'm not sure it is the raising of energy or frequency that is necessary to quieten the mind, it's just a that you are entering the unknown, but there are many ways to do that.

Sure, I was just saying that quietening the mind can be a result of energy building, {not that that is the only way} and quietening the mind can make some people more perceptive, which can also be 'beacon like' as beings tend to notice us noticing them.

Seth, i have found the same thing working with earth energy, it doesn't mean it's safe. Infact it's got more substance to it and can push and stretch areas and make them hurt! However heavenly chi burns and dries my body out.

lol, tell me about it... I sometimes describe it as being scorched.

To me grounding is sending the energy to the ground and out of the body (regardless of what type it is), being one with the earth energy (linked up so to say so it flows either way freely), or being grounded within my body, having an awareness and feeling throughout my whole body.

I partially agree. Its just there are plenty of cases where a person { who would usually be described as needing grounding } who has pushed it too far and need to do zero energy work. Even working with earth energy would only trigger and exacerbate their symptoms, rather than serve to 'ground' them. Ie: centered and stable.

After going on retreats my legs feel like they are one with me again like when i was a 5yo sitting cross legged having story time at school. Often other times they feel like distant objects to support me when i want them.

Thats cool. What retreats?

Daeluin, I have heard many times that places become sacred and the energy is strong there, like in temples, waterfalls, and other places where people pray/meditate. This would resonate with what you have said. I can't say i have really noticed it personally though. Although, doing iron shirt, if i move my feet half way through it's like a new channel into the earth needs to be made for the energy to flow through. The new place doesn't conduct as well as the old place, until a minute or so passes.

Oh dear… try hiding your light, mr stimpy!! It is very good practice for when you will at times have to go in after it and accost le negative energies and disperse their nasty li'l bad selfs!!

As the saying goes… wisdom is easy, not using it is hard.

• Like 2

Thats cool. What retreats?

Ah just by myself, when i was sick i went out in the bush in a tent for 10 days 3 times. Haven't been for years though, i have a family now and don't really get chance. I think it's more important to practice in normal life though, when i come back i go back to my old habits. Certainly helped though, each time i progressed in my healing 6-8 months in only 10 days.

Should catch up one day if you're up for it. I can mission it up to melbourne on the train.

• Like 1

Greetings. If someone could answer a question or two I would be very grateful. I am quite new to meditation and was wondering if y

Contact with spirits is unavoidable at high levels? because to be honest I have no I

Interest in them.

If not are there techniques in the internal martial arts to defend or shield against them? B.K.A. mentioned

Circle walking which I think is aprt of I.M.A. but what about Hsing-I and tai chi?

How intense can this get? I've spoken to two females that said they've had sex with spirits but they dont cultivate.

I apologize in advance for my sentence structure im typing on a touchscreen smrt phone and I have large fingers. Also thanks in advance for reading.

• Like 1

I think it depends.

For me its just my perception/imagination, however I may not be advanced enough to be able to have open contact, if such a thing exists.

Greetings. If someone could answer a question or two I would be very grateful. I am quite new to meditation and was wondering if y Contact with spirits is unavoidable at high levels? because to be honest I have no I Interest in them. If not are there techniques in the internal martial arts to defend or shield against them? B.K.A. mentioned Circle walking which I think is aprt of I.M.A. but what about Hsing-I and tai chi? How intense can this get? I've spoken to two females that said they've had sex with spirits but they dont cultivate. I apologize in advance for my sentence structure im typing on a touchscreen smrt phone and I have large fingers. Also thanks in advance for reading.

If one is at high level, then it is your choice about spirits or not spirits. Never feel that it is not you who decides. I personally enjoy working with spirits, not all people do. Btw, Buddhas are spirits ;).

Don't get the idea that circle walking attracts them as it doesn't; it tends to repel them actually.

• Like 1