Sign in to follow this  
ChiForce

MH17...

I have been under some "influence" as a result of this incidence. I think I am over it now. BTW, expecting something big will come out from the Kremlin because last night I dream I was in Russia or something to do in a Russian university. Something was happening in this university and everybody was expecting to see a show or something. Then, I think I dream of seeing the Russian Czar?

As a Dharma warrior, I have done my part to shed some light and penetrating thoughts into this incidence.

Few bad players in the world stage exploiting this incidence to further advance their political agenda to wage war on Russia. And FB, Youtube, and Twitter evidences are credible enough to settle international, geopolitical conflicts. Hahahah.... :)

The world did not care about the Ukrainian conflict until some Europeans are caught in it. All of a sudden, people around the world begins to realize there is actually a war going on in Ukraine.

The only precognitive dream I have about this incidence was seeing a passenger plane attempting to land. There was something about 6000 ft. I saw this plane's nose pitched up. I didn't see it land instead this plane changed to a car and landed as a car. I thought the symbolism here is just metaphors. Sight, there are so much sadness in Ukraine. I can't take it anymore....

Edited by ChiForce
  • Like 2

Sometimes its all too much.

I was talking to a friend about a current 'world shattering' event and I said ... there is so many now, who can keep track. The war in the Ukraine for example has slipped away into the media background. She said ... Oh yeah, I forgot about that.

Then this happened.

Now I cant even remember what the first event was that caused us to forget about the Ukraine :( ... and all that other stuff.

• Like 1

Now I cant even remember what the first event was that caused us to forget about the Ukraine :( ... and all that other stuff.

All you really need to know is that it is of the same origin/root.

• Like 3

All you really need to know is that it is of the same origin/root.

Yes, cause and effect are important.

Gaza?

the creature from Jekyll island

I used to go to Jekyll Island often when I was in the Army and stationed at Ft Gordon, GA.

Mr Hyde was more fun than Dr Jekyll in that movie IMO.

"World Events" though....

'Meh'.

Call me callous, and all sympathy to sufferers of and from anything - everywhere; but this bad-news stuff is always with us and always will be with us.

Sod all any of us can do about it one way or the other and anyone trying to is either 'look at me' delusional, a fool or a politician.

Edited by GrandmasterP
  • Like 3

Oh dear, unless this dream was about me (it could be), then, the world is in troubles. Everybody in this vision was telling me a storm is approaching. This storm turned out to be a mechanical, Godzilla size spider being camouflaged by layers of storm clouds. Is menacing.... This spider has the ability to kill all living beings as soon as they come in contact with it.

• Like 1

Oh dear, unless this dream was about me (it could be), then, the world is in troubles. Everybody in this vision was telling me a storm is approaching. This storm turned out to be a mechanical, Godzilla size spider being camouflaged by layers of storm clouds. Is menacing.... This spider has the ability to kill all living beings as soon as they come in contact with it.

Well, that doesn't sound good at all.

• Like 2

I had a....similar but different dream some years ago...the following year was not good....for most of the world... :unsure:

Well, that doesn't sound good at all.

Well, this was a vision because I remembered waking up from it around 3am and didn't feel like I slept at all. The mechanical spider could represent war machines. The cloud camouflage could represent something or a situation is slowly being unfolded. The ultimate form it took was a mechanical spider. Apparently, there was some references about me (let's keep it at that). Let's just say that I wasn't harmed at all but I was witnessing some sorts of destruction around me. This mechanical spider was consuming or devouring something at the far left corner of the street. The location??? Not anywhere I can relate to. All women were dressed in blue too....with their male companions. These are all strangers but they appeared to be my neighbors.

Edited by ChiForce

So the separatists seemed to take great care in who they gave the black box to...

only to have Malaysian airlines defer to the dutch, and then it gets sent to....

London???

Just lost any faith in what will be revealed from its contents...

• Like 2

black boxes on commercial airlines don't monitor missile strikes.

• Like 1

yeah but it would record the conversation...

....you know, kinda like the one between air traffic control and the plane, telling them to alter their course and lower altitude....ya know....the one that kiev air traffic control confiscated and wouldnt release...

and,,

*cough* twa800*cough*

Edited by joeblast
  • Like 2

So the separatists seemed to take great care in who they gave the black box to...

only to have Malaysian airlines defer to the dutch, and then it gets sent to....

London???

Look at the other side, Russia can easily accuse the UK and the US for manipulating the data analysis because the data have been analyzed with bias. And, of course, the black box data only show the plane flight behaviors, not if it was being hit by a missile. Also, the pilot may not have the time to determine or to understand what hit them. All the pilot communication recording could be only showing their sense of confusion. Now, Kiev has confiscated the control tower communication between the MH17 and the tower controller. We don't know what has been communicated to the pilots by the Ukrainian ATC. It would be interesting to hear what they have been instructed to do by the Ukrainian ATC.

Edited by ChiForce

Mr Hyde was more fun than Dr Jekyll in that movie IMO.

"World Events" though....

'Meh'.

Call me callous, and all sympathy to sufferers of and from anything - everywhere; but this bad-news stuff is always with us and always will be with us.

Sod all any of us can do about it one way or the other and anyone trying to is either 'look at me' delusional, a fool or a politician.

" Are you confused by what is going on the Middle East? let me explain. We support the Iraqi government in the fight against ISIS. We dont like ISIS but ISIS is purportedly supported by Saudi Arabia, who we do like. We dont like Assad in Syria. We support the fight against him but ISIS is also fighting against him. We dont like Iran, but Iran supports the Iraqi government in its fight against ISIS. So some of our friends support our enemies, some enemies are now our friends and some of our enemies are fighting against our other enemies, who we want to loose, but we dont want our enemies who are fightingour enimies to win. If the people we want to defeat are defeated, they could be replaced by people we like even less. And all this was started by us invading a country to drive out terrorists who were not actually there until we went in to drive them out."

Peter Fitzsimons - 'The Fitz Files' The Sun-Herald JUly 20th 2014.

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 6

more like "the financial and commodity charade where the skimming is at its largest, well, that order was disputed by a couple....ah, 'nations'....and action was taken to get them to get back in lockstep with this order"

and if you werent on board, you were saddam'd, khaddafi'd, bin laden'd, and for those of us in the US, 9-11'd, NAFTA'd, boston marathon'd, housing bubble'd, inflated'd'd'd'd'd another doubling, tripling of your purchasing power away from you...too many to even mention...

and this whole matter of ukraine, all you have to do is look at gas pipes and post WWII Nato "russian containment" strategy to see what is being attempted.

Edited by joeblast
  • Like 2

Those in power are the one that don't deserve that power. Those who deserve the power don't want it. Always has been and always will be.

• Like 1

It is said that Vladimir Putin has an estimated net worth of $75 billion. Reporter Andrea Mitchell said he's one of the top 10 wealthiest men in the world. Pretty good for a Civil Servant. I'd say he has a pretty firm control over Russia, and what the people there believe,..."which, if they are anything like the Russians in Pattaya Thailand, are among the least spiritual people in the world."

The last statement above, slightly "off-topic" from the title MH17, now in quotations, will be explained for Moderators and ?:

My little experience with those of Russian Nationality is limited to Pattaya Thailand, where I have had extensive experience with those of Russian Nationality. In not a single instance out of thousands of examples, have I've come across or heard of even one spiritually minded Russian in Pattaya. In all instances they are there for money, sex, drugs, and propagating crime.

My statement above, intended to splurge upon the mentality of Russian Nationalists in an Off-Topic forum, in no way suggests that all Russians have no interest in spirituality.

For those familiar with my posts at TTB,...I define spirituality as that which has nothing to do with religion, sets of beliefs, or cerebral mindedness. As I define it, spirituality has nothing to do with money, sex, drugs, or propagating crime.

I for one would not say that no Russian National in the world is uninterested in spirituality,...but would make a substantial wager that no Russian National in Pattaya Thailand,...in which there are thousands of expat Russians,...has even the slightest interest in spirituality.

If the Moderators or ? hear of a Russian National in Pattaya Thailand that is sincerely interested in spirituality, please let know.

Hope that helps with any misunderstanding that my post was "racist" in any way.

Edited by Vmarco

Keep in mind,...although Putin does not appear on Forbes Top 50 list,...neither does Thailand’s King Bhumibol, who's easily worth $35 billion. Putin however, could be the richest man in the world.

By the way, here's some trivia:

Putin's daughter Mariya is married to the Dutchman Jorrit Faassen....they live in Voorschoten, Netherlands.

If anyone takes offense at this post, please see #22, that it is not my intent to make any "racist" suggestions about Russian Nationals.

However, as a Taoist, let it be known that I am intolerant of all religion and sets of beliefs.

Lao Tzu (Hua Hu Ching) said, "to eliminate the vexation of the mind, it doesn't help to do something; this only reinforces the minds mechanics (monkey mind)…. "the ego is a monkey catapulting through the jungle; totally fascinated by the realm of the senses....if anyone threaten it, it actually fears for its life. Let this monkey go. Let the senses go…. Recognize that everything you see and think is a falsehood, an illusion, a veil over the truth."

"Do not go about worshipping deities and religious institutions as the source of the subtle truth. To do so is to place intermediaries between yourself and source, and to make yourself a beggar who looks outside for a treasure that is hidden inside his own breast ...the world's religions serve only to strengthen attachments to false concepts such as self and other, life and death, heaven and earth, and so on. Those who become entangled in these false ideas are prevented from perceiving the Integral Oneness." Lao Tzu

Edited by Vmarco

It is said that Vladimir Putin has an estimated net worth of $75 billion. Reporter Andrea Mitchell said he's one of the top 10 wealthiest men in the world. Pretty good for a Civil Servant. I'd say he has a pretty firm control over Russia, and what the people there believe,...which, if they are anything like the Russians in Pattaya Thailand, are among the least spiritual people in the world.

Have you noticed Putin has taken to making appearances with the Holy Big Knob of Russia lately? Isnt that curious!

Check out 'hesychasm' and 'Jesus Prayer'.

Those original Orthodox Christian monks out in the deserts were, for sure; taught by a travelling Buddhist.

:)

Edited by GrandmasterP

Sign in to follow this