Sign in to follow this  
4bsolute

The Three Corpses, the Nine Worms - are you still "on" grains?

3s.jpg?w=497&h=350

An interesting read about parasitic entities in the human body (and energy field). Sapping energy off of you daily, regardless of your believe system.

My question to you: Are you familiar with the thematic?

As the Dayou zhang (Verse of Great Existence) says:

“The five grains are chisels cutting life away,

Making the five organs stink and shorten our spans.

Once entered into our stomach,

There’s no more chance to live quite long.

To strive for complete avoidance of all death

Keep your intestines free of excrement!”

Also an interesting blog about this issue.

9worms.jpg?w=497&h=406

Instantly certain parasitic fungi came to my mind that mindcontrol ants and let them build entire empires ontop of their entity. The ants nourish the mold with all kinds of living and decaying material they find, while the fungi excretes a stimulating substances that drug the ants.

A very fantastic topic, imo, since we have so many parasitic thought patterns in our society. And therefor creating the worldly outcome like ticks (ixodida), mosquitos and all kinds of other leechs. Behind this physical creation is always an energetic, non-physical host that reaches forth from other, deeper dimensions.

Taoists talked about "demon-worms" while they were very empathic, working with qi, they saw and felt the greater picture of what was beyond these small worms or insects..

To me, this is a must in cleansing my entire system, to work in alignment with very pure higher forces.

30 / 60 / 100 days (+30days ontop, as explained in the article) fasting to get all 3 Corpses and 9 Worms out of the Body, are You up for the challenge? This will be a tough one, since I am very aware of the addicting components in wheat products. For more information, check out the articles I came across.

All the best and life-affirming blessings to you, that bring you closer to your ultimate realization of your True Nature.

Edited by 4bsolute
  • Like 5

3s.jpg?w=497&h=350

An interesting read about parasitic entities in the human body (and energy field). Sapping energy off of you daily, regardless of your believe system.

My question to you: Are you familiar with the thematic?

As the Dayou zhang (Verse of Great Existence) says:

“The five grains are chisels cutting life away,

Making the five organs stink and shorten our spans.

Once entered into our stomach,

There’s no more chance to live quite long.

To strive for complete avoidance of all death

Keep your intestines free of excrement!”

Also an interesting blog about this issue.

9worms.jpg?w=497&h=406

Instantly certain parasitic fungi came to my mind that mindcontrol ants and let them build entire empires ontop of their entity. The ants nourish the mold with all kinds of living and decaying material they find, while the fungi excretes a stimulating substances that drug the ants.

A very fantastic topic, imo, since we have so many parasitic thought patterns in our society. And therefor creating the worldly outcome like ticks (ixodida), mosquitos and all kinds of other leechs. Behind this physical creation is always an energetic, non-physical host that reaches forth from other, deeper dimensions.

Taoists talked about "demon-worms" while they were very empathic, working with qi, they saw and felt the greater picture of what was beyond these small worms or insects..

To me, this is a must in cleansing my entire system, to work in alignment with very pure higher forces.

30 / 60 / 100 days (+30days ontop, as explained in the article) fasting to get all 3 Corpses and 9 Worms out of the Body, are You up for the challenge? This will be a tough one, since I am very aware of the addicting components in wheat products. For more information, check out the articles I came across.

All the best and life-affirming blessings to you, that bring you closer to your ultimate realization of your True Nature.

I have made a few posts about TTBs about not eating grains, and Bigu, and related stuff :).

I have found the grain free diet to be optimal for me personally. I managed it for a few years, then got to slacking with rice and rice noodles, but moving back into it again.

In the way I was taught, potatoes are allowed just fine, which is good since I was training for half marathons when I was on the diet :).

Sign in to follow this