Sign in to follow this  
GrandTrinity

dilating and constricting pupils

So I was at the NQA conference and had just finished doing like 7 hours of qi gong. I left with this chick and we had a strong chi connection. As we were cuddling she noticed my eyes were going back and forth between dilating and constricting. Can anyone help explain why my eyes were doing that?

So I was at the NQA conference and had just finished doing like 7 hours of qi gong. I left with this chick and we had a strong chi connection. As we were cuddling she noticed my eyes were going back and forth between dilating and constricting. Can anyone help explain why my eyes were doing that?

I have noticed this effect when I reach near manic-euphoric levels of chi in my body, but I have no idea of the actual cause.

GT - Can you tell us any other information about your state of mind associated with this physiological response? I'd be interested to here your reflections before I share more of mine. Your perspective is fresh.

The homeopathic materia medica shows quite a few substances that can have that effect - mostly toxic ones like aconite, barium and snake venom, which a person isn't commonly exposed to at a qigong conference :). But also phenols, which many common substances contain - wintergreen, chili peppers, and cannabis to name a few! Or your own state of mind could produce substances with interesting effects.

-Karen

I was pretty much in bliss during this exchange. When my hands were on the woman's wing point she felt orgasmic and I was in an orgasmic state as well during this...we were just cuddling in the back seat of her car and being present with the chi we had built up over the past 7 hours of practice with Francisco and Daisy Garripoli and friends.

What a wonderful back seat of the car exprience for you.Life in all is elemental forms expresses its self as expansion and contraction or in your case dilation and constriction :)

Sign in to follow this