Sign in to follow this  
sunchild

life on this dualistic sphere

it's complete bullshit and i'm sick of people acting all happy happy joy joy about it.

its a load of shit. never escape duality no matter what type of 'higher' thinking you achieve.

always be fallible always.

i don't know what it is most of you here are trying to attain besides a fucking gold star sticker you can put on your third eye.

cultivate what? cultivating being sensitive. then go watch barney reruns or something instead of putting your body in weird positions and sending your nervous system/endochrines into a frenzy.

do the same things with the same kinds of people for decades.

fuck life. fuck all of you.

• Like 1

Well... If you know all your going to get from here is love and happy joy joy bullshit...why bother telling us how you feel? You know we'll only offer you some love and guidance, whether it's in the hope that you might get back up from where ever you fell off of ... Or just to piss you off a little more :D

it's complete bullshit and i'm sick of people acting all happy happy joy joy about it.

its a load of shit. never escape duality no matter what type of 'higher' thinking you achieve.

always be fallible always.

i don't know what it is most of you here are trying to attain besides a fucking gold star sticker you can put on your third eye.

cultivate what? cultivating being sensitive. then go watch barney reruns or something instead of putting your body in weird positions and sending your nervous system/endochrines into a frenzy.

do the same things with the same kinds of people for decades.

fuck life. fuck all of you.

Let it all out dude, you'll feel better for getting it off your chest and Bums, in the main; are good listeners.

This is just a phase that you're going through.

As you get older your priorities and outlook will alter.

• Like 1

This is just a phase that you're going through.

As you get older your priorities and outlook will alter.

it isn't a phase. it's a reoccuring sanity.

richard-ramirez4.jpg

Sign in to follow this