hugo

Dragon Gate Dao Yin Therapy

I've been learning from master Tao for about a year and a half.

The daoyin is excellent. He also teaches a few qigong techniques, powerful mantras, guasha, massage,.

There is a strong lineage behind his teaching.

Early level is basic, with progressive classes geting more powerful.

He's therapy is great for diagnosis and removing sick qi, straightening the spine and restoring nerve supply and qi flow.

There's a topic i posted a while ago titles 'master Xiangling Tao' somewhere in the archive.

If you've got any other quesstions, let me know.

I've been learning from master Tao for about a year and a half.

The daoyin is excellent. He also teaches a few qigong techniques, powerful mantras, guasha, massage,.

There is a strong lineage behind his teaching.

Early level is basic, with progressive classes geting more powerful.

He's therapy is great for diagnosis and removing sick qi, straightening the spine and restoring nerve supply and qi flow.

There's a topic i posted a while ago titles 'master Xiangling Tao' somewhere in the archive.

If you've got any other quesstions, let me know.

Thanks Mat. Do you think that for someone without any obvious health issues that I'd feel a major difference from a therapy session? Or would you recommend the classes?

Also what's the deal with "may attain supernormal strength?"

Thanks mate.

Hey Hugo,

it's really hars to answer that because it depends on how you feel and how receptive you are to his qi.

there's always a benefit from his treatment, whether you feel it immediately, or once in my case, i felt it 3 days later.

If you don't have any major health issues, it can be good for a check up/qi scan, at least.

i feel the difference just being in their house - the qi in there is very nice.

taking classes is designed to begin from the foundation and gradually get more advanced as the classes progress.

'supernormal strength' refers to special abilities that arise from meditation, divine assistance and the mantras that are taught.

we can talk more through Pm if you are interested. But im busy with work for the next 2 days.

:)