Sign in to follow this  
4bsolute

God, how far can we possibly be from our roots? The Anointed one means Being covered in ..

anointing, anointed - is not some herbal mixture you wrap a person in and wish him many blessings

so half-baked, half-true and incomplete

anointing means covering oneself or others in both sexual energy and what we know as loving energy.

Similar to the post I made a few months ago with the biblical quote of Jesus giving birth to Mary. He did not gave physical birth to her, Mary is Jesus. Jesus' female half. He completed his male with his female creative forces.

"The Anointed One" is a being that successfully is able to mix his Personal, Sexual Energy and the Universal (Loving) Energy together to one powerful and transformative energy. Get your mind out of the gutter, that is not covering yourself in sperm and vaginal fluid. The essence, your personal energy also known as sexual energy or creative energy is the energy that enables sperm and egg to perform a task of creating new physical life. Without this energy sperm and egg are useless. Incomplete.

Whats the Taoist or Mythical term for this Loving Energy, actually? Essence for sexual energy. Loving energy sounds so hyper corny and somewhat wrong to me. I have no problem with love and sharing my love and I enjoy doing it, but "Love" - is so not the right term for it :)

This is basic Taoist Alchemy. Your precious godgiven, creative energy to build upon a stable foundation. What is required to make this successful? A stable foundation. Groundedness. Realizing your lower nature. Literally. From the waste downward. Earth energy, negative ions - loads of it.

All the best.

Edited by 4bsolute
  • Like 1

Some believe that "The Anointed One" refers to its direct translation "Christ" or Christ Consciousness, which is anointed as the intermediary between God and Creation/Man.

Christ Consciousness is Individualized God Consciousness, which manifests Infinite Creativity through the Holy Spirit/Aum/Amen vibratory "motor" that keeps all of the Astral and Physical manifestation intact.

Humans have been endowed with cerebrospinal energy gateways that give them direct access to the consciousness/creative Spirit/Christ Consciousness that is responsible for the "ideas" being manifested by agency of the Holy Spirit.

Jing -> Qi -> Shen -> Void -> Tao

Perhaps Void here in the Taoist Cultivation sense, is synonymous with the Christ Consciousness, and Tao is God Consciousness. You have to go through the "anointed" intermediary of the Void, Void as in nothing being manifest, as in Christ Consciousness singled out apart from the Creation it is responsible for, thus being Void of Creation.

Very interesting. I am still about to experience how transcendency feels like. Very, very curious. Although I am sure it will not present itself as something mysterious, rather 'normal' but still very profound.

I had such a glimpse of an intermediate state last night when I was about to fall asleep -or- when I woke up in the middle of the night. I cant recall it precisely (and amusingly recall it but now, 9hours later), something about a picture puzzle door as I have seen it before but this time made it perfectly clear (although lacking the more complete picture right now) how these were all the stages we go through in Bardo (?), showing all aspects of humanity / the entire human creation. Our entire identification as a human being so to speak.

Sign in to follow this