I wanted to liven up everyone's day with a series of questions.

Most of us customarily consider ourselves to have already been born from a union of a mother with a father.

How many of you here can see a different point of view?

Are there any people here who can see themselves right now as having been conceived, but still gestating in a pre-birth state?

Are there any people here who can see themselves right now as being in a pre-embryonic state before conception, but destined for conception?

Are there any people here who can see themselves right now as being in an indefinite ongoing pre-embryonic state, but not destined for a future conception?

These are not easy questions.

I once had the direct experience of knowing that I am unborn and undying.

The intensity has waned but the absolute certainty remains...

And I have been conceived of a mother and father and am sitting here typing this note.

• Like 1

Are there any people here who can see themselves right now as having been conceived, but still gestating in a pre-birth state?

Yes, most definitely.

We are continuously unfolding through cycles of change, and each cycle brings with it many births and deaths. Further, there are many longer cycles of development through the aging process. Each phase has it's own particular generalizations of gestation and maturity.

In I-Ching Astrology there is a concept of a "preheaven" hexagram and "postheaven" hexagram. The first hexagram shows us the pattern of change we were born into and navigate through as we develop our character. As we reach the culmination of our progress through this change, it reverses upon itself and we begin to navigate the other side of the cycle of change. The initial moving through life can be seen as a gestation phase, and the second part may be seen as the maturation and birth of our character, and now this character finds itself unfolding through circumstances in life that are similar but, somehow reversed.

In Western Astrology, as a full cycle of each planet completes, one cycle of development completes and a new one begins, each planet offering it's own tone of development. When one reaches their "Saturn Return", a new cycle of exploring sincerity and discipline begins, even as one emerges into greater clarity from the completion of the last cycle.

In Chinese / Taoist Astrology the 12 earthly branches and 10 celestial stems flow in a 60 year cycle of paired energies. Every 60 hours a new cycle begins, every 60 days a new cycle begins, every 60 months a new cycle begins, and every 60 years a new cycle begins. When people reach their 60 year cycle a deep rebirthing process unfolds.

Every rise and fall of yin and yang carries it's own birth and death. Hence the emphasis on understanding cycles left for us in the classics on internal alchemy.

Are there any people here who can see themselves right now as being in a pre-embryonic state before conception, but destined for conception?

So, beyond the above concept of the maturation and birth of my matured character, I also feel a sense of this. As I learn to listen to and follow the tao ahead of, around, and within me, dissolving form in favor of the formless, I feel all these formless subtle parts of myself swirling around like a nebula, and a definite sense that in the future the purpose is towards the conception something utterly beyond what I am, yet the very essence of all that I do not know I am.

Are there any people here who can see themselves right now as being in an indefinite ongoing pre-embryonic state, but not destined for a future conception?

I suppose the feeling above is somewhat like this, but it does seem to have a future to it. And yet the future conception seems hinged upon the stabilization and maintaining of the pre-embryonic state itself, so it is also without future, as that future is folded within time itself in some mysterious way.

These are not easy questions.

Thank you, thank you, for these beautiful questions.

• Like 1

Existence is to say at the least very doubtful. Who confirms that one exists, is existence absolute or subjective? Is the universe in me or am I in the universe?

Gosh, so many questions. Too bad my ratio is very resilient and won't budge when questioning these matters.

Life and awareness are real potentials that exist as possibilities in the real universe,,

the evidence surrounds you

but the individual you is a unique development.

A star explodes in a never to be repeated event ,

new stars may form from the remnants but that one star will never BE again.

Its not really a very complicated thing , unless one wishes to introduce ,, complications to it.

• Like 1