Perceiver

Voice loss - can it be spiritually caused?

I found you had a fair bit of weakness in the cranial nerves and tri-geminal nerve as well (in addition to the non-physcal weaknesses). Also, a complete strengthening for your central nervous system and a few other things that felt weak (both physical and non-physical).

Glad to hear that things are shifting for you!

• Like 1

I think yes, your voice weakness is spiritually caused. Manitou is right, it may be a karmic consequence of past life actions that is forcing you to be more silent and more contemplative at the life around you in this life. I understand you because I have the same issue. In my opinion the voice power is directly related to the sexual power which comes from kidney essence, which is stored in the Ming Men area. Ming Men means the "gate of destiny" or the "gate of life", and the essence stored there comes from previous lives (yours or your parents, because we also carry our parents karma too). But at this point is useless to blame yourself or your parents, just you need to accept who you are and you need to do everything you can in a positive direction. That being said, keep in mind that the consequences of your speech and especially the words spoken under emotional turmoil have a lot of power and can hurt people including yourself, so this karma you have today is a good opportunity to remind you that you should keep a humble attitude and keep your words to yourself if they don't serve a good purpose. I have a rule that I learned in the recent years, and which may help you too: If you have nothing good to say don't say anything.

So in my opinion you have a weak kidney essence that is causing you all those symptoms. Usually this is called "kundaliny syndrome" and this is like a the sexual energy "fire". In Traditional Chinese Medicine this is diagnosed as Kidney Yin Deficiency. And because of the Kidney Yin Deficiency there is a link with Liver Yang Raising. Please see these videos, they explain how these energies manifest and how can be treated. I advise you to go to a TCM/Acupuncture doctor instead of a physician, they understand these illnesses in a totally different paradigm, and may agree with spiritual causes especially if he is buddhist or daoist.

Kidney essence:

Liver Fire Blazing and Liver Yang Raising

Don't worry about the emotional numbness. It is just a phase, it will pass. It is caused by the qigong practice that is increasing the serotonine level in the guts (stomach and intestines) and blood. Serotonine is called the "happiness hormone" because in small quantities numbs the pains in the body and let you feel happy but if too much serotonine is produced in the guts, this numbness may transform in emotional neutrality. Also you have no reasons to be happy since you accumulate a lot of frustration, which is manifested through anger - which is a sign of Liver Fire/Yang Rising. There is nothing wrong with your vagus nerve, nor the acid reflux, is just the energy imbalanced.

Also, this phase is exacerbated by the year energy. This year in particular is the year of the Wood Horse, which is causing a lot of Yang Fire in the liver. Now we are in the middle of July which is the hottest month of the year so right now the symptoms are at their peak. More over right now there is Full Moon which makes it even worse. Next year will be a milder year, the year of the Wood Goat which will be a Yin year with a lower energy, so just hang on this month and the next months until the year ends, keeping a positive vibe and this shall pass, you'll see.

So in conclusion I would suggest you to quit the qigong practices you've been doing, especially if you don't understand what are their purposes. Pangu meditation from Michael Winn is similar to Kunlun and will do more harm than good in your case. Instead focus on charging the kidney with yin energy from the trees and earth. Meditate under trees, stay more under the trees and bushes shadows, avoid direct sunlight. You may try to learn some tree qigong. Connect Kidney 1 point with naked soles directly on the soil/grass and absorb earth energy, or absorb directly the earth energy through Hui Yin (The Yin Gathering point located between the legs).

Here are some exercises that are charging the Kydney and Liver Yin meridians, the best is if you do them early in the morning or after the sunset, avoid doing exersises when the sun is up, you may even do them at night when the energy is Yin.

Observe that he has the naked feet in the grass so that he is charging the K1 point:

Diet is important for Yin deficiency, a TCM doctor may prescribe you a treatment, but you can use yourself these foods that are already generally used by Chinese people: green tea for cooling down the liver, goji berries (gou zi / wolfberries) also for liver and ling zhi (reishi / ganoderma) mushroom tea for cooling the kidneys. Also you may try to eat rice congee with mung beans. These two rice and mung beans are widely used by Chinese people to charge the kidney with Yin energy.

So keep emotions cooled down and keep a positive attitude and things will improve, you'll see. :)

I forgot to say, drink a lot of water but you hydrate best if the water is warm like a tea or a soup or fruits like melon, oranges, water with lemon, any juicy fruit directly from the fruit itself.

Edited by Andrei
  • Like 1

Alright guys my symptoms have decreased some more. The pain is completely gone now. I no longer have as strong a pressure between the eyebrows. I have regained more control over my fingers. I can use my facial muscles more now. The emotional numbness only lasted one night. Heart is no longer overactive.

I however still have the flat msucles. It's like they've lost the tacticle richness and warmth they had before. Perhaps they will get better in the coming weeks.

Andrei: Thanks for a very interesting post. To be honest I am still unsure of whether this is spiritually caused or a nerve issue, or perhaps a combination of the two somehow. But your post has got me interested, because I actually do have kundalini syndrome which is why I got into the qigong world in the first place. And your point with the kidneys and fire piques my interest because I had to do the orbit up the water way (instead of the fire way/back) as I was supposedly running too much fire. I think I will check out some of these exercises and start doing them.. Would it be wrong to also do bone rooting and breathing methods also? I'm thinking about those in Michael Winn's Qigong Fundamentals 4?

• Like 2

Alright, a final update for you guys. Think I owe it as so many people in here gave advice and helped out.

My symptoms are decreasing. Im 4 weeks into taking reflux pills and they help. There's definitely something about food related to this condition. When I eat too much meat it explodes. If I eat a large pizza it explodes. I have to avoid coffee. Eating smaller more frequent meals has helped.

No longer have the strong pressure between eyes. Can control fingers. When it was at its worst I had probably lost 80-90% of sensation in jaw, back, neck and shoulder muscles. Now I have probably 50% of my normal sensation in those muscles, so much better. Still feel uncomfortably different though. Still feel like some great nerve has been cut and I have been cut off from my muscles and a layer has been peeled off. And am still surrounded by docs without a clue who do not want to take responsibility for getting to the root of things. It's so god damn annoying I have opted for a private hospital now just to see if their level of service is better (I live in Europe, public hospitals).

Hope I will continue to improve..

When you mentioned "peeled off" I got a very weak "hit" on spiritual experiences of being skinned alive, disentangled and deleted.

The doctors are not going to find the non-physical weaknesses. You do have some karma with the doctors and the medical establishment in general. The word "surrounded" brings up "experimentation" weakness, cleared.

When I ask if there's more to clear, the answer is "yes". For example, your spiritual experiences of operating on others (surgical), especially on the brain and central nervous system (coming from the future and another dimension). Disentangle and delete the lobotomy weakness.

Delete all the excess influence of the mind and spirit in the physical body.

Re-integrate spirit, mind, body.

Forget about hope, strengthen and delete your weaknesses instead! :)

Thanks for an interesting post clarity, although i must admit i didnt understand everything you wrote?

Are you experiencing clairvoyant sensations based on the things i wrote?

And how, practically, do i get rid of my weaknesses?

I'm not sure I would call it clairvoyant, but I do see things in that way very often, yes. In this case, when people write or use words, I can feel the weakness behind the words. Once you find the weakness, you keep following the trail and strengthening (and deleting) what you find is weak until the problem or condition shifts or changes.

If you want to know more about strong and weak and the Yuen Method, you can do a search here or go to my website (click on my profile, the link is in there). It's based on the principle of neutrality. Being neutral to a weakness doesn't mean you are numb, it just means it doesn't have any weakening effect on you (which means there's no reaction).

You remove the weaknesses by strengthening and deleting them on your midline. The feeling of what's strong is supported and full; what's weak the energy kind of drops out or sags. So strong (yang) means an unbroken line, weak (yin) is a broken line.

The feeling is supported by perception and intuition. This is insight, realization, or direct perception. It is the skill that nobody has!

Alright guys so here is probably the last update.

Turned out Andrei, Manitou and Clarity were all right from the beginning.

It was a spiritual process right from the beginning. Something profound happened last week that completely surprised me. A spiritual awakening, I think.

Oaww god, I can't believe I never saw the spiritual root of this: Voice loss with symptoms that no doctors could explain. How "surprising" considering the fact that I used to suffer from social phobia related to people hearing my voice. Was probably so blind because the orbit or other exercises did nothing to it.

Anyway, the good part is that I had a unique spiritual awakening last week. The voice and sensation in body came back with the snap of a finger.

The bad part is that I lost it three days later. What a bummer.

Will do a separate thread with my experience and the learning points I noted. Might be interesting for other people on the forum.