BaguaKicksAss

False accusations

I was hoping you'd accept my apology. You haven't. So.. I take it back.

I've been your friend and supporter on this site for years. The few times problems have arose I've always defended you. When MPG/Gooch was saying the Fuck You's to me and what I should I stick up my ass did you defend me? How about people like GrandmasterP, one of the nicest most even going guys in the world, when he was getting the Fuck You treatment from MPG, did you say anything? Tell him to do a reality check or correct him? How about with SoG, Moonnite, a half dozen others on the TB's.

Did you ever defend any of us? Tell MPG he was going over the top? You've written me saying his action's were those of Douche, did you ever in gentler terms mention that to him? Or have you been too busy in a role of his supporter?

You've intimated he's got a fair load of bad problems. Seems to me if you've never tried to tell him he's stepping over the line w/ his vulgarity and accusations, then you've got problems too.

This is how you create monsters. You've got inexperienced kids like KenB telling him he's 1000 times more accomplished then anyone here. Yes men like DorianB agreeing with all his posts, and a level headed experienced person like you who won't dare contradict him when he's imbalanced and spinning out of control. Why? That's what I'm asking. Why be a booster to someone so nasty and bitter?

While on the subject- Someone gave MPG and Dorian high level access to the sites controls. Top theories are it was a hack, or it was you. I'd like you to clear your name or if you set them up with higher clearance admit it and take the punishment.

I would like to see proof about these accusations. I call bullshit.

Also after I have been putting far to many hours in doing tech for nearly a year, and now this crap behind my back. I will not be returning to this site. I would like my entire PPF deleted please (would take me forever to do post by post) and to be voluntarily banned.

And you guys think MPG is obsessed with Mo Pai, perhaps look in the mirror.

• Like 1

I would like my entire PPF deleted please (would take me forever to do post by post) and to be voluntarily banned.

Done at your request.

I was hoping it was bullshit. Your word is good enough for me. I do think MPG is obsessed with Mo Pai, I really do. I also think he's a bit obsessed with me. He's written a huge amount of posts and he's had a silly war with TTB's ever since he got ban.

You shouldn't leave. There is no crap behind your back. Just me being stupid. I will certainly delete the message I wrote on your PPF.

edit> damn too late.

Edited by thelerner
  • Like 2

You will be missed BKA. I have much affection for your many contributions to the site. Blessings.

My 2 cents, Peace

Edited by OldChi
  • Like 4

Did Admin Dawei not see this coming at all?

Im just a little baffled at the suddenness of this rather awkward development, and curious as to why The Lerner had to air his grievances publicly? Couldn't this have been resolved internally? After all, both have some sort of position within the admin structure of TTB, no? I think this reflects negatively on management somehow.

• Like 1

Dawei can't take responsibility for other peoples actions.

Each is their own person and responsible for themselves.

I only asked if he saw this brewing thats all, not saying its his fault, mate.

• Like 1

Er guess I better clarify...

To me, that read as "there is a theory floating around the backroom that you may have given MPG and Dorian high level privileges (when you were tech)". (2nd theory being they hacked the forums; they don't have those skills). It's just that thelerner outted it when he was a bit angry yesterday. I could have read that wrong though, but I don't see any other way that last paragraph could be taken.

So it's not that I'm pissed off at thelerner; it's that I don't feel comfortable being around a place where I volunteered for 9 months and they feel I'm capable of that sort of thing.

I was upset at first, but then I remembered the #1 rule of the internet... don't take anything personally.

It's all good, just a not so comfy around here anymore sort of thing. I wish all you guys well though. I also suggest the don't take anything personally reminder to everyone during debates ;).

PS thanks for the PMs folks :). Would be cool to keep in touch with people; send me your email or fb info (I know I requested to be banned, but if you guys could hold off on that for a few days that would be cool, I seem to be getting some PMs from folks who I have enjoyed talking with on here :>.

• Like 6

You shouldn't leave.

Agreed. Unless you really want to, of course. But you're a nice presence here BKA, and from what I could tell, you were very helpful in your tech position. Accusations about giving MPG access are likely only because you showed quite a bit of mercy toward him in times where others would have not.

• Like 3

It does appear that you are standing down and leaving the forum on a matter of principle. That is all very well and noble, in the old Roman tradition, but such decisions are best not done in haste.

Become a normal Bum for a while, don’t bother to post if you so wish but don’t jam your hat on and walk out of the door for good.

That is just too final.

• Like 5

Yes, it's true, BKA... You're only one member, and certainly the board will live.

But for some time now, you have been serving as a big part of the HEART of theTaoBums,

and, if you really leave, the hole you leave in our collective heart is huge.

I am so sorry you have felt hurt to the point you need to leave, and hope you will miss us as much as we will miss you, so that at some point, and hopefully soon, you will find a way to heal this in yourself, and reconsider.

• Like 5

I like Bka

Edited by skydog
  • Like 4

I was upset at first, but then I remembered the #1 rule of the internet... don't take anything personally.

This is also the #1 rule of the shamanic tradition; perhaps Daoist, perhaps Buddhist as well. Wish you'd stick around and keep a low profile for a while. Return to the Oneness of all of us on this forum, and use this as a huge opportunity for inner growth. Please don't focus on the negative - you are so very Loved around here.

To take something personally is to let our ego be the receiver of the stimulus, as opposed to let the stimulus just float by. I struggle with this on this forum all the time - I've had to allow ego squishings, get up, keep going. When my ego no longer feels squished, I'll know I've transcended it in this sense. We are all One.

• Like 6

Done at your request.

erm....and how many other people was this denied to?

so long as we're....calling bullshit on things.

• Like 1

erm....and how many other people was this denied to?

so long as we're....calling bullshit on things.

I removed her PPF... in fact, a member can actually do that themselves; they have the permission to delete all of their PPF area.

members have always had the ability to delete threads as they see fit within the PPF,

but the removal of the PPF itself has been denied to quite a few people over the years with the express reason given of sorry its just not something we do.

*shrugs* just makes the situation look impartial, that's all.

not that we've ever seen that here over the years

pretty sure I recall bka herself denying someone this back in the days around when I was a mod before she stepped back for a tech role

but hey who's counting, right...this entire shitstorm is all because of impartiality...

Edited by joeblast
  • Like 1

I only asked if he saw this brewing thats all, not saying its his fault, mate.

I know that Thelerner was the target of much of the Mo Pai insults and badgering with curses... I don't think anyone thought that was appropriate... and there was a time of healing going on... but then clearly something came up again when he asked to take a break from moderation as he must of felt he wanted to talk more openly without his moderation hat on.

I do ask the staff to bite their tongue and think before they post something which they are taking personally when it is something that comes with the job title. Mods have to put up with a lot of BS... sometimes it just gets to be too much.

I don't know what feelings were beyond the Mo Pai crap. Sometimes people just say stuff which needs to come out but it may not be correct.... I am not saying it is correct to get it out but somethings happen.

I suspect Thelerner will need more time to get over some things. I've made a decision that he should stay as a regular member and get back to the enjoyment that the forum can provide people.

• Like 2

members have always had the ability to delete threads as they see fit within the PPF,

but the removal of the PPF itself has been denied to quite a few people over the years with the express reason given of sorry its just not something we do.

*shrugs* just makes the situation look impartial, that's all.

not that we've ever seen that here over the years

pretty sure I recall bka herself denying someone this back in the days around when I was a mod before she stepped back for a tech role

but hey who's counting, right...this entire shitstorm is all because of impartiality...

I see... you mean just leave an empty forum in place? I don't mind putting back an empty folder... Done.

BKA has been such a generous and selfless member and resource here.

Very sad, but not surprising, to see how she has been treated.

This place could be a forum where folks genuinely interested in spiritual cultivation support each other and grow collectively.

BKA clearly tried to foster such a space.

What a wasted opportunity...

Do what you need to do BKA.

If you leave, you will be sorely missed here but that's OK, it's not your problem.

• Like 9