Sign in to follow this  
skydog

Leaking/draining your energy

=Getting offended, reacting to, fighting other peoples thoughts, feelings attitudes which sometimes one can sense to

Being responsible for own reactions, understandings, compassionate understanding shadow side, respecting and appreciating differences in others"

I leaked my energy before I edited this

Edited by skydog

Also if you feel responsible for anothers pain, unconsciously taking it on because you didnt have a strong boundary of not accepting someones pain, or you resonate with anothers belief system you can start to feel angry etc, which is why it is important to be neutral and unnattached to ideas, beliefs etc

I understand and accpet that I feel threatened by .....

It is perfect and understanadble to feel fear/ a sense of threat to future sense of self if... this is a beautiful part of nature

It is understanadable for people to make cause and effect judgements to alleviate their own pain based on things others may consider arbitrary such as age/race/sex

Bringing the imbalance of ones projection closer to zero by seeing it as beautiful and perfect

When one understands a behaviour in themself/others they cease to fight and resist it.I

t is understable to resist and find it a threat if....et

A

lso one must be natural and not avoid thinking and living in the head, if one is naturally at that stage, but not consider it the strongest place for not reacting, the body or above the head, zen monks teach to be natural

If people become like the guru then it is better for them to become like someone that does not retreat into their head, is natural, in their body as much as is natural

Sign in to follow this