Sign in to follow this  
DreamBliss

I need a second opinion here...

OK to start there are some things you need to be aware of... I want to keep this "open ended", and I want to avoid giving power to something by saying it exists. Also I do not believe in destiny, fate, karma or sin. I think there may be a purpose to one's life, that maybe that came into life with the purpose, and that there may be a dream someone has about something they want to do that ties in with that purpose.

Essentially I think there is a sort of True Path or Best Path or The Most Correct Path or something like that, and we need to be able to release and let go of anything that would interfere with our walking that path. One's purpose and possible one's dream is found in walking that path as freely and unobstructively as possible. One's truest happiness and joy comes from walking that path.

You do not need to believe these things as I do to help me. Only to understand the concept I am trying to express here.

So these are some statements:

My desire... To do the things... I am interested in doing... Is protected... As long as it's compatible... With my path (pause.)

My desire... To do the things... I am interested in doing... Is strong...

As long as it fits... With my path (pause.)

My desire... To do the things... I am interested in doing... Is retained...

I have the desire... To do the things... I am interested in doing... Until I need... To let it go (pause.)

Unless I need... To let it go... I keep the desire... To do the things... I am interested in doing (pause.)

Unless I should let it go... I retain the desire... To to the things... I am interested in doing (pause.)

If it fits... With my path... I have a strong desire... To do the things... I am interetsed in doing (pause.)

If it fits... With my path... My desire... To do the things... I am interested in doing... Is protected (pause.)

If it fits... With my path... My desire... To do the things... I am interested in doing... Is retained (pause.)

I hope you can see what I am trying to do here. This is for a second version of my latest self-hypnosis script entitled, "DRIVE." I have the sense of a possible agency, energy or force that, not being able to keep me from doing the things I am interested in doing, because of the new programming, is now attacking the desires itself. Without assuming such an agency, energy or force exists, and while using the admit, allow and accept process, I want to stop any such possible attacks.

I know the script works, that the new programming does work. I started up modeling and exercising again, among other things. I wanted to do these things I am interested in doing again. But today it felt like desire was waning. The conscious mind and the ego are amazing constructs. Trying to work against these mechanisms, to interfere with their interference, is not an easy task. I just want to ensure that they didn't find another way to stop me here.

Just want to make a simple statement along the lines of the ones I have posted here. One sentence, as clear and open-ended as possible. Any ideas or suggestions? Please post.

Edited by DreamBliss

I think I have it covered, but tell me what you think:

I admit... Allow... And accept... Any beliefs... About what I am interested in doing (pause.)

I admit... Allow... And accept... Any challenges... In what I am interested in doing (pause.)

I admit... Allow... And accept... Any resistance... To what I am interested in doing (pause.)

This should work, because it is in resisting the resistance that resistance has any power over you. The bullet only kills you because your body resists it. Your body resists it because you have a belief that if a bullet goes through your body it can harm you - you can die. If somehow you were able to loose that belief, and give the bullet no power over you, it would pass right through your body, unresisted, and you would be fine. The person behind you would not though, so be careful if you use this in your nightly superhero adventures... :P

So what I am saying here is that resistance coming in the form of not having the desire as strongly anymore should have no effect with these statements, because the subject is allowing the resistance to pass right on through. It is admitted, allowed and accepted. There is no resistance to the resistance. It is allowed to be there, do its thing, and leave on its own when it has been worked out.

Now that I think about it, this is similar to how meditation is usually taught. You sit down and allow thoughts to happen. You just observe them. You are, in essence, non-resistant to the thoughts. The goal is to not resist them, force them away, or latch onto them. You just observe them and let them do their thing. Never really thought about that before...

Edited by DreamBliss

Very interesting concepts you have in those two posts DreamBliss.

Observation: Seems to me that you are seeking your Tzujan.

"In what I am interested in doing" is a tricky one though. Is this "interest" internally born into being or is it something you have mentally created for some ulterior motive? (Just presenting the question, no need to respond.)

BTW When we stop seeking our Tzujan will present itself.

• Like 2

I dont understand the notion of trying to convince yourself of something

• Like 1

Belief is just wishful thinking with its own publishing house and/ or website.

There are as many paths as there are travellers.

Beware map vendors.

:)

Edited by GrandmasterP
  • Like 3

How come you don't desire the things you desire to desire anymore? Maybe your desires are changing?

• Like 2

true...but once, I overshot my mark very badly, and a map showed me a nifty little shortcut, and I only wasted an hour :lol:

• Like 3

I really don't know how to properly respond to the previous posters individually at this moment, so I will do so collectively.

What is a Tzujan, what do I need to know or understand about it, assuming it is something that can be known or understood?

The script is not designed to create or judge desires. It merelyt supports them, so they can freely change as needed as I change. However, I think some things stick with you. Some people call these dreams or a path or a purpose. I think they do anyway. Not having a clear one of these myself I am merely drawing logical conclusions.

Some interests have stuck with me, been with me a long time. Making maps for various video games. Making models for those maps. Drawing. Singing. A desire to create music that I have never gotten very far with. Photography.

Other interests came with certain events in my life. I realzied I didn't like the extra baggage around my middle so I wanted to loose weight. I realized I hated certain kinds of emplyment and work. I realized there were some kinds of work that I was OK with, and I wanted to do more of that.

The problem comes when I am sitting here, in this very chair, frozen. I have this desire to make a map, to model, to go out and do some Zen photograpy, to have a quick barefoot run/walk (my current favorite form of exercise.) I end up doing none of these things, or worse, watching TV. But in order to get better at anything, and for an activitry to have a culmitive effect., I must pratcie. I must sing to master singing, program to master programmig, level design to master mapping, make models to master modeling. I have to develop my skills to the point that maybe, just maybe, I can find employment and work to support myself doing these things I like to do, that I am interested in doing. If I never develop my skills sufficiently, I am ultimately wasting my time. Having fun, enjoying one's life, certainly has value, but it will not put clothes on your back, a roof over your head, or food in your stomach.

That is why I made this script. To unfreeze myself, remove the blocakges, remove the resistance. But I have to walk carefully here, because resisisting resistance gives it power over you. The key is to flow, be water. Work around the stone - those blockages, that resistance. I am not going to war with whatever it is inside me that is causing this freezing. That makes this energy or force my enemy. Instead I am embracing it, surrpounding it, letting it be as it is while I flow past. It is neither enemy or friend. It simply is, and I treat it more as friend than enemy. Love is the grease that makes the gears turn.

At least this is my understanding, at this present moment. If my interests change naturally, on their own, as I change, that is OK. But as long as my interests atre still my interests, I want to be open to them and to experience them for as long as they are naturally, in the flow of my life, mine. I do not want to be sitting here, frozen, unable to map, model or take pictures. I want to spend every moment developing, exploring, growing and recieving. I do not want to waste a single moment of time while I am in this physical body where every moment counts and has value.

Does that explain this very well? Do my last three statements have things covered, or should I word them differently? How? This is what I am asking, of others further down the path, so-to-speak, than I am, at this moment.

Also I agree with the map seller advice.

Edited by DreamBliss

I like where you are going with this, Dream Bliss.

Any enquiry to the functionings of mind driven by your own desire to understand will lead to mastery if you stick with it.

Though, as we develop more we tend to see where we were "going "wrong"" at the outset.

To avoid that my approach is to work with the "highest thing" for all.

So substituting desire for "the highest thing" surrenders the personal will of it to the tao of it.

ie unless this, or if it fits etc - becomes

blah, blah if its the highest thing for the all....

I find that approach saves a lot of time wasting for me...

My desire... To do the things... I am interested in doing... Is protected... As long as it's compatible... With my path (pause.)

My desire... To do the things... I am interested in doing... Is strong...

My desire... To do the things... I am interested in doing... Is retained...

I have the desire... To do the things... I am interested in doing... Until I need... To let it go (pause.)

Unless I need... To let it go... I keep the desire... To do the things... I am interested in doing (pause.)

Unless I should let it go... I retain the desire... To to the things... I am interested in doing (pause.)

If it fits... With my path... I have a strong desire... To do the things... I am interetsed in doing (pause.)

If it fits... With my path... My desire... To do the things... I am interested in doing... Is protected (pause.)

If it fits... With my path... My desire... To do the things... I am interested in doing... Is retained (pause.)

You have a script to program your I or ego for enlightenment? If you realized that the I is a problem, you could manifest a surrogate I into the script,...an I that you agree at the onset, is not real. Thus, the surrogate I dissolves when the mission is complete.

The Buddha realized enlightenment by understanding why not to desire things other than they are. Any desire arising from "me, I. myself," is for things to be other than they are. So, one's highest desire could be for the desire of things as they are. Such a desire would eventually unravel the "me, I, myself,"...in other words, act as an assassin to destroy the you that you think you are.

A key to effective affirmations, is to have as few as possible,...always less than 6 or 7. Successful people remain focused on just a few things,...but keep in mind, that successful people are the most unawake people, because there is no space so to say for awake.

Your affirmations above remind me of the current Korean Airways commercial

http://www.ispot.tv/ad/7TOB/korean-air-all-about-you

• Like 3

I feel as if I am not being properly understood.

To my knowledge it is not desire, but the seeking towards a desire, that brings about suffering. It is trhe attachment or aversion.

I am not sure where desire is coming into this. But what I am doing here is preserving my interests, as long as I have them in the natural flow of my life. No attacthment, no aversion. I will let them go if, in the natural flow of my life, I outgrow them or move on.

I am trying to remove any interference that causes this freezing. If there is something in me that is sabotaging my pursuit of these things that curfrently interest me, something most likely in the ego, this is my approach to dealing with it.

If there is an interference I am sure it is in the ego. Maybe something in me wants me to fail. Maybe something in me is comfortable with my sitting around, accomplishing nothing. Maybe something in me is afraid of success.

The ego, in these instances, becomes a millstone around my neck. I want to remove this influence from me. I do that not by getting stronger, so I can drag around the millstone easier - that just makes the millstone more real. Also not cutting it from around my neck, that again makes it real. It has to have some sort of reality to be able to be cut. Better to program myself that the millstone isn't even there. That removes its power from me, without resistance, fighting, aversion or attachment.

In short, my suspcision, and that is all it is - a suspicion - is that something in me is sabotoging my efforts to develop, grow and learn in these subjects that have been of interest to me for many years. These subjects hold this interest because they are there, in the natural flow of my life and have been there, for most of it. If reincarnation is real, it is likely that any of these subjects, or all of them, are what I came here to master in this life.

Do you understand now? I am removing the power, through these statements and the use of the self-hypnosis script, from any sabotoging agency or energy, without giving it power.

So one final time... Are the latest of my two statements the best for this purpose, and if not, how would you word them? Please post your wording of them, it its entirety, and explain why you have worded it so.

Thank you.

BTW... Suffering is also found in not desiring. Let's say you live in a gutter somewhere, and winter is coming. Not desiring shelter and warmth will not protect you from the elements. You will freeze to death. Not desiring = ignorance. It does no good, whatsoever, to be a martyr, and those who advise martyrdom have probably never been a martyr.

Desire will do one useful thing. It will cause you to get up, off your ass, and seek warmth and shelter. You increase you chances of surviving. If you die, at least you respected your physical life enough to try to find a way to survive. It is a dishonor to the gift of your physical life to simply lay back, desireless, and let death come.

It is senseless, stupid and unintelligent to claim non-desire as some badge of honor in negative circumstances where suffering is already happening, and especially in the face of death. If that is you, you better hope reincarnation is real, so you can get it the fuck right in your next life.

"If the spark does not desire the tinder there is no flame."
- DreamBliss

"To seek an end to suffering is to desire non-suffering."

- DreamBliss

Edited by DreamBliss

The ego, in these instances, becomes a millstone around my neck. I want to remove this influence from me.

That which wants to remove the ego is actually the ego as well playing another deceptive role.

That which wants to remove the ego is actually the ego as well playing another deceptive role.

OK, so removing all the esoteric nonsense, what do I do? By that I mean how to I deal with this interference in those things I am interested in doing?

Are you using spiritual processes for materialistic gain?

In all seriousness, I was into hypnosis and self hypnosis. I don't bother with it anymore as some connections you might make may be near impossible to break in the future.

OK, so removing all the esoteric nonsense, what do I do? By that I mean how to I deal with this interference in those things I am interested in doing?

by actually listening to yourself when you say why am I sitting watching tv here....and getting up and DOING some practice, some mapmaking, modeling, cultivation, whatever the things are that will "lift you from your morass."

(to which my brother responded once, that's exactly what I need is more ass :lol: )

Are you using spiritual processes for materialistic gain?

In all seriousness, I was into hypnosis and self hypnosis. I don't bother with it anymore as some connections you might make may be near impossible to break in the future.

Surprisingly I have not, yet, done a script for material gain. I have been focused on correcting about 20+ years of American Society Christian Religion programming. I have written scripts for writing, since I have a natural affinity here but also some sort of resistance to it, dreaming, specifically lucid dreaming, and OBE, what I call Out of Body Explorations. Of course I have also done this script for DRIVE. I have been a Neutral too damn long. Time to put myself in DRIVE.

Any programming done in self-hypnosis can be undone in self-hypnosis. There is nothing to fear in taking control of the programming you recieve. In fact, in modern society, it may take people repragmming themselves to allow them to pull away from the pack and change the ego-driven materialsitic focus most people here in America seem to posess.

I am going over my DRIVE script statements to see if anything is ego or seeker driven. Clues should be an inflexability. Either am attachment to something or an aversion to something. If there is flexibility the ego/seeker should not be in control.

You may critique my latest collection of statements here:

I am willing... To do what it takes... To succeed... At what I am interested in doing (pause.)

I admit... Allow... And accept... Any beliefs... About what I am interested in doing (pause.)

I admit... Allow... And accept... Any challenges... In what I am interested in doing (pause.)

I admit... Allow... And accept... Any resistance... To what I am interested in doing (pause.)

It is my natural state... To succeed... At what I am interested in doing (pause.)

I am releasing any beliefs... About what I am interested in doing (pause.)

I feel energized and ready... To do what I am interested in doing (pause.)

It is my natural tendency... To do what I am interested in doing (pause.)

It is my natural tendency... To complete... Anything I start (pause.)

I am having fun... Doing what I am interested in doing (pause.)

I am having fun... Working through any challenges (pause.)

I am celebrating my success (pause.)

I apologize for any sharp edges in my previous posts.

Sign in to follow this