Sign in to follow this  
thelerner

I have asked to take the month off as a mod

I've asked the board to take me off as a mod this month. Its summer and I intend to let down my hair.

• Like 6

I've asked the board to take me off as a mod this month. Its summer and I intend to let down my hair.

Well, if you shaved your head you wouldn't have any hair you would need to let down and you could just keep on modding.

But seriously, Yeah, we need take a break now and again so that we do not become too personally involved in what we are doing.

(I took yesterday off and it felt so good I'm doing it again today.)

• Like 2

well so far so good. I was half expecting a message of ' and stay out' :). The month day is still young.

I'm missing my Burner roots. Missed the regional, soon to miss the Big Burn in Nevada. I enjoy a chance to be less me; the Me thats a father, husband, upstanding citizen and nice guy. Being at the Burn you get to expose facets of your personality that lie dormant. Shed your clothes, run around, meet crazy people, and allow your shadow side some room.

Edited by thelerner
  • Like 5

After spending 5 days thinking about the nastiest most psychologically damaging things I could write on MPG's site, when I got there and saw how much he'd written about me. Seeing his obsessive writing (about me!) the anger and bitterness. Was a wake up call, a real slap, to Not Be Like MPG.

It hit me in the gut. Such anger is crazy. Its just a forum, its not real life, partly make believe, nothing to protect or prove. I sincerely hope he chills and gets some perspective, but clap clap. I'm out.

I think dropping out of being a mod for a month was good. I think ignoring all things Mo Pai (as if I care about it) is better. And my thoughts on MPG (& KenB cause he's right, I & others attacked him to hurt MPG), hope he doesn't hurt himself. and if he does wah wah wah.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this