centertime

Can stillness medical system cure these illnesses?

Hi,

I am interested if this stillness method can cure these: I mean Ya MU's method (Gift of the Tao) and his healing methods.

-bad eyesight

-tinnitus

-mental difficulties due to bad medication (e.g the person is unable to take care of himself, he used to be able to do that)

-ebola infection

-aids

Edited by centertime

It can't cure the common cold. But can it PREVENT it?

if it never takes hold, it never grows a root. you bet!

Healing isn't the same thing as 'curing'.

All cultivation done with right intent can bring about healing.

Cures are trickier though.

You need a 'multi-agency' approach for cures and, as we all know; sometimes that does not work - despite everyone's best efforts.

Edited by GrandmasterP
  • Like 1

Healing isn't the same thing as 'curing'.

All cultivation done with right intent can bring about healing.

Cures are trickier though.

You need a 'multi-agency' approach for cures and, as we all know; sometimes that does not work - despite everyone's best efforts.

So healing is just an improvement for you and it may be temporary.

Not quite.

Healing is healing.

It's not constrained by a medical paradigm.

If you are ill, cultivate for healing and follow a multi-agency approach ( including medical professionals) in hope of a 'cure'.

Anger cannot be cured but an angry person may be healed.

No more anger.

:)

Edited by GrandmasterP
  • Like 1

I would say healing is like a cut on your finger has been closed. Thus that wouldn't be considered an improvement nor temporary. It was a complete healing.

Where did you hear about the "stillness medical system" ....??? Is it the same as Chi Kung...???

I would say healing is like a cut on your finger has been closed. Thus that wouldn't be considered an improvement nor temporary. It was a complete healing.

Where did you hear about the "stillness medical system" ....??? Is it the same as Chi Kung...???

I tried to give Ya MU's method (Gift of the Tao) and his healing method a name and I came up with stillness medical system.

Anger cannot be cured but an angry person may be healed.

No more anger.

:)

Aye.

_/\_

• Like 2

I tried to give Ya MU's method (Gift of the Tao) and his healing method a name and I came up with stillness medical system.

Stillness-Movement Clinical Qigong & Chinese Taoist Medicine. Two complementary methodologies where the Taoist therapeutics could also be called Neuro-Energetic Chi Kung Bodywork (descriptive). The Clinical Qigong is mostly off-body wai qi liao fa.

Stillness-Movement Clinical Qigong & Chinese Taoist Medicine. Two complementary methodologies where the Taoist therapeutics could also be called Neuro-Energetic Chi Kung Bodywork (descriptive). The Clinical Qigong is mostly off-body wai qi liao fa.

So can they be used to heal illnesses I mentioned?

So can they be used to heal illnesses I mentioned?

I think your question is over simplified. You could ask "Can western medicine heal the illnesses you mentioned?" and I think you'll find that it is never a simple yes/no answer.

Can western (allopathic) medicine heal:

-bad eyesight

Lasik surgery can correct some vision problems but not all. Eyeglasses and contacts can correct vision, but you have to wear a device.

-tinnitus

No medicine will cure it but, in some cases depending on the cause, antidepressants have been found to be helpful. Sound therapy can be helpful, but the outcome is never certain.

-mental difficulties due to bad medication (e.g the person is unable to take care of himself, he used to be able to do that)

I'm not really sure what you mean here, exactly, but when you're talking about mental difficulties in general, western medicine can offer some degree of relief but no cure. Antidepressants are almost always prescribed alongside some sort of therapy and even that combination is not always effective.

-ebola infection

There are some promising experimental therapies, but the rate of death is still 68%.

-aids

Again, promising experimental therapies but no cure.

So, as you can see, the answer to your question when we consider western medicine is complicated. The answer is almost certainly more complicated when you consider Stillness-Movement Clinical Qigong & Chinese Taoist Medicine, which operates at a much higher vibrational level.

Centertime, are you in need of some healing, or was this just a random question to satisfy your curiosity?

According to my teacher, it´s not really that straight forward to answer;

Virus is something you may transcend energetically, but easier to build up defense. Virus is basically information, and before it takes hold energetically, you may discharge it through accessing a more subtle and pure form of information. If you see your body as a conductor, and not a container, you get the idea. But it probably takes "Übermensch-ish" effort.

The others are probably cured by decreasing stress and tension in the system, yet it´s up to the practitioner to open enough and not hold on to the cause of the problems, which are ofte not material, but psychological or mental. If you percieve that the problem is not there, its not really there.

In treating his patients, he observed that really serious illnesses like cancer could be turned around, but others like ME are really difficult to cure or treat.

h

• Like 2

Centertime, are you in need of some healing, or was this just a random question to satisfy your curiosity?

Not so random, it is multidimensional question.

Stillness-Movement Clinical Qigong & Chinese Taoist Medicine are advertised as great methods, I would be interested what it can do and it cannot do.

I know people whose life could be easier if some of these could be healed.

And yes, I asked it because convertional medicine does not seem to be always very good at handling these.

Third aspect, it is really curiosity, if it can heal a person having hard decease such as aids.

Edited by centertime

Hi,

I am interested if this stillness method can cure these: I mean Ya MU's method (Gift of the Tao) and his healing methods.

-bad eyesight

-tinnitus

-ebola infection

-aids

FYI.....

1. -bad eyesight....No

2. -tinnitus.....Unkonwn

3. -mental difficulties due to bad medication (e.g the person is unable to take care of himself, he used to be able to do that)

If the nerve cells are damaged, then it is no.

4. -ebola infection....It maybe too late to boost up your immune system to fight the infection.

5. -aids....Likewise, it is too late to reverse your immune system. I hope, one day, someone will practice Chi Kung to get rid of the virus to prove me wrong.

Edited by ChiDragon

If you have read any of my posts you will see that the word "cure" is not in my vocabulary.

Healing is done on the Spiritual level and "curing" on the physical. GMP gave a good example of the difference in the two.

GT gives good examples that point to the fact that no two cases are ever the same. And this despite the fact that western medicine tends to lump into disease categories.

I ran a pain clinic for a very long time; pain elimination is what I specialized in. And I offered guaranteed pain relief or no fee. Not "pain management".

During this clinical time period we saw people with pain who were diagnosed with many different problems. Various eye problems were one of the things that did pop up often. People often came back and said that as a side effect of the pain therapy that many different problems did clear up. You have to realize that everyone is different. Having the same western diagnosis does not mean any two people have the exact same thing going on in their bodies nor that they will respond exactly the same with either Western or Eastern medicine.

If anyone I knew had contacted Ebola they would get the best care western medicine had to offer AND clinical qigong.

As far as I know - exactly none is the amount of experience we have with ebola.

We HAVE seen various virus situations stop in their tracts.

Look at my many posts on Taoist therapeutic techniques; here is a thread for more info: http://thetaobums.com/topic/7783-chinese-taoist-medicine-stillness-movement-medical-qigong/page-29

This thread contains many simplified case history reports

I do hope this is honest curiosity on your part; I do welcome honest curiosity, for sure.

• Like 3

FYI.....

1. -bad eyesight....No

What makes you say that? Many Chi Kung methods are said to iimprove eyesight. Is it not one of them? Same underlying concept?

What makes you say that? Many Chi Kung methods are said to iimprove eyesight. Is it not one of them? Same underlying concept?

He does not know.

Yes, in as much as ANY chi kung system can help, this will help. I am glad to see your substitution of the word "improve" for the word "cure". To "make a difference" in anyone's life is an awesome thing.

Yes, there is a clinical methodology in the system for eye problems.

• Like 3

What makes you say that? Many Chi Kung methods are said to improve eyesight. Is it not one of them? Same underlying concept?

That's what it said in the west. I guess. Have you, or any one else, known anyone has improved the eyesight with proof from the practice ....???

PS....

Chi Kung may improve the health of the body holistically, but particularly to the eyesight as far a I know. So far I haven't heard any thing of the sort from the Chinese Chi Kung masters.

@Ya Mu...Nobody knows how much I know...... ;) No offense....!!! :)

Edited by ChiDragon

CD,

No offense taken. It is just that I know you have never studied either Stillness-Movement Neigong or Stillness-Movement Clinical Qigong.

Yes, we have seen eyesight IMPROVEMENT with both the self-practice of Stillness-Movement AND the Clinical Applications of the system.

Ya Mu.....

Nice to hear that. I had been practicing Tai Ji and Chi Kung. I had wore a pair of eyeglasses for ten years. One day, I have my eyes exam and they were improved. In the past, I was online most of the time, without wearing eyeglasses. I thought my eyes would be getting worse but not. Instead they were improved. After that, I was continue staying online without eyeglasses again. Since the last change in eyeglasses after ten years, I had two pairs changed after that within 5 to 6 years. My eyesight were improved both times. I was told that people's eyesight do improve as they get older. So, I don't know is the improvement was from the practice or due to old age.

Edited by ChiDragon

Ya Mu.....

Nice to hear that. I had been practicing Tai Ji and Chi Kung. I had wore a pair of eyeglasses for ten years. One day, I have my eyes exam and they were improved. In the past, I was online most of the time, without wearing eyeglasses. I thought my eyes would be getting worse but not. Instead they were improved. After that, I was continue staying online without eyeglasses again. Since the last change in eyeglasses after ten years, I had two pairs changed after that within 5 to 6 years. My eyesight were improved both times. I was told that people's eyesight do improve as they get older. So, I don't know is the improvement was from the practice or due to old age.

How many Ds have your eyes improved in total? What Chi Kung do you practice?

Ya Mu.....

Yes, too many variables to draw ultimate conclusions with the self-practice except many anecdotal stories of eyesight improvement. I have heard this eyesight improvement from many Stillness-Movement practitioners. In clinic, we have case histories, but they are usually subjective from the clients point of view versus measured. Some, however, have reported back and said their eye doctor couldn't believe the improvement it was so drastic.

• Like 1

One of thing each lineagesystem depends is the individual.

While the healing occur all the time the cure depends on the

practitioners depth of practise he has and his talent.

The Stillnessmovemt sharpens the intuition, the listening

and the choice that leads to solve a problem and the healing

beside of projection, intent and sick qi discarding is about

also raising the energy body of the person it was used on

or those who are around such practitioner.

So he stop doing stuff which lead to the problem which is banal

stuff like stopping eating certain food without knowing,changing

a job or something else or do some strange "accidents".

Stillnessmovement does not interfere with peoples higher choices;

plans that were made before this incarnation.

And sometimes problems are not always a problem but the tool

for the individual to find a solution to it or as example for someone

other to find a solution.

By loosing or restriction the individual has to tune into finding tools

to compensate them, as blind rely on the other 4 physical senses

and getting stronger and more aware than other people.

Such is as I have listen before starting Stillnessmovement Qigong

because of my Chronic Fatique.

It increased strongly with this lineage.

It let me find techniques to increase breath, eyes, movement

and structure beyond written and oral teachings and trancending

original teachings to unseen application but I still havent see

the end of refinement to a certain degree to present it to the world

as it moves like a spiral. It goes round and round but bigger and bigger.

Stillnessmovement Qigong is therefore in my eyes helping in finding

the answer in the field one wants to solve which again depends on ones

own talent. It it is to be a full time medical qigong practitioner and

the person is having the latent talents to give strong projection,

strong listening for cure (which Edgar Cayce was)

then wonders can happend if it is allowed and accepted.

But how often such talents occur? Everyone can run as healing is natural

but how many can run fast and has stamina to be part of olympics

and put hard work and talent to being world class?

So practitioner in every Qigong has only a limited amount of people

who can do awesome stuff beyond awesome stuff.

To find these people depends on luck as some are quietly doing

this awesome stuff even in the lineage and are unnoticed as fame, show off and exposure

isnt their style or they practise a very unspectaculary lineage but this gives a individual the right

stimulation for unfolding the awesomeness by guidance of heaven and hell but those who seek

for coryphaeus are seeking those who have rank and puplic recognition.

There is a saying "That one seek one not find -as one is filtering everything out

which is not in the expectation, even if it is right in front of ones nose"

• Like 1