Sign in to follow this  
Anoesjka

Hi there (original isn't it?)

I would like to introduce my false self to you, as it seems everyone is attached to that. :lol:

I'm Anoesjka, 48 years old, illustrator of profession, I'm owned by 5 cats that tend to increase (as do I, so that doesn't matter), I live in a farm house in the Netherlands.

I've always been attracted to the spiritual side of life. I've been experimenting in my teens, but being too open, I ended up in a depression that lasted 5 years. Got into a relation and became a mother of a special child. Became enamoured with Zen and Buddhism in general and later on became a Rosicrucian. But that proved to be too much mumbo jumbo for me.

Since then I've been figuring out my own path with help from dreams and people (and other beings?). It's a sort of alchemy, but in my experience, all paths are leading to the same mountain top.

I've experienced short encounters with the divine and count my blessings for that. But I still have to learn to completely surrender and get rid of that "I" (that's so prominently present in this post)

I'm here to learn from you people and if I can ever help someone else with an insight, I'd be glad to be of service.

Anoesjka

• Like 3

Hello and welcome to theTao Bums.

You will be free to post now but for the first week you will be restricted to five posts per day. We do ask that you take a look at the two posts pinned at the top of the Lobby and also take the time to read the forum terms and rules http://thetaobums.com/topic/19575-forum-terms-rules/ This covers all that you need be aware of when getting started.

Enjoy your time on the forum.

Best wishes,

Chang and the Tao Bums Team.

Sign in to follow this