KenBrace

Apech For Mod Team

--- Moderation Message ---

To respond to the OP, the forum is an open forum with no approved or orthodox view on one system or another. All are free to express themselves within rules about behaviour such as no insults, no threats and no multi-handling/sock puppets. In fact we recently had a member poll about the creation of a Mo Pai sub forum:

http://thetaobums.com/topic/35074-mo-pai-discussion-and-vote/?p=551137

in which members voted more or less two to one against. We have no wish to suppress genuine discussion of Mo Pai.

So the idea that we are against Mo Pai is wrong, it is the activities of those who post about Mo Pai which has caused the problem.

--- Apech for Mod team ____

I'd vote for you! :)

Edited by KenBrace

I was under the impression that he was a steward but not a mod.

This may have been during your absence:

Among the Admin/Tech/Mod/Steward forums...

Brain offered his condolences to him...

BKA asked to haze him...

Yep...

I HAVE DEMOTED APECH TO MODERATOR....

I first got this response...

And after entering the dungeon in handcuffs, I got this response...

Welcome Apech to his nightmare... a rebirth as a mod :)

• Like 2

Yeah, Apech thought he had not been punished enough the last time he was a Mod so he decided to go for round two. Or is that three? Whatever.

• Like 1

I don't think I'd last one day at the job. I'd be the odd ball that always disagrees with the rest of the team. :D

Edited by KenBrace
  • Like 3

I found composing my thoughts on this site very useful in the dentist's chair this week; I'd like to thank Apech, and all the folks that keep the amazing TTB ship from running too firmly aground. And my dentist, of course, for his good work and lidocaine.

Edited by Mark Foote
  • Like 4

I always tell my dentist to cheer up cos he spends all day looking down in the mouth ....

• Like 2