Sign in to follow this  
damien

Hello, just introducing myself...

Hi, I am calling myself damien here, obviously this is just a nickname, but that's how it is on Forums. I have been a practicing Buddhist for many years, but lately I began learning about and practicing the Taoist practice of circulating sexual energy, from the books and videos of Master Mantak Chia. This practice has changed my life, bringing healing physically, emotionally and I believe spiritually as well. Also, reading a few tranlations of the Tao Te Ching, even while still 'officially' a Buddhist, inspired me, and left such an impression that it has fascinated me ever since, although as for properly compreheding it, well I think I have a REALLY long way to go in that area.

I am here to learn, connect with other travellers, and hopefully make a friend or two. I honestly am quite new to Taoism, and sometimes I wonder if as a 'Westerner' I will even be able to properly comprehend it. But, as with Buddhism, I suspect that Truth can speak through all cultures and languages, and that even those of us born outside of Taoism's ancestral home should be able to drink from it's timeless waters. At least I hope so! :)

Anyway, I love music (play the piano), Nature, just lying back and looking at the stars at night, well lots of simple things, and of course the Taoist sexual alchemy, although I still have much to learn about it, yes very much still a beginner!

sincerely

damien :)

• Like 2

Hello Damien, and welcome (back ;) ) to the forums!

Please take the time to read the two posts pinned at the top of the Lobby and take a look at the forum terms and rules http://thetaobums.co...um-terms-rules/ This covers all you need to know when getting started.

For the first week you will be restricted to five posts per day but after that you can post as much as you like.

Good luck in your pursuits and best wishes to you,

SC and the TTB team

Sign in to follow this