Horus

I'm considering renaming my Forum - Opinions Please!

I vote for a rename. The word Jedi makes it sound like nothing to do with Taoism at all. Then the word school makes it sound like you are running a school. I think you would get way more people over there with at least the first part of the name changed :).

PS you heard of the Jedi religion? Some folks may think it is that...

• Like 3

Thanks BKA, I appreciate your input.

I'm pretty much at the same vote myself.

As long as it still has an O on the name, so you can use that cool yin/yang you made...

• Like 1

I vote for a rename. The word Jedi makes it sound like nothing to do with Taoism at all. Then the word school makes it sound like you are running a school. I think you would get way more people over there with at least the first part of the name changed :).

PS you heard of the Jedi religion? Some folks may think it is that...

Yep ... I did.

• Like 1

Holy ^%$# that's a lot of separate forums...

Why not just have ONE forum, and add more as they're needed?

As for names...uh...I guess I don't know. I just wanted to point out how many forums you had because that will probably stop people from posting.

• Like 1

How about 'Taoist Energy Arts Study and Practice Forum', I don't really like using 'energy' for qi, but it sounds better, in several ways, than the translation you sometimes run accross in Aaupuncture books published in China, where it would be 'Taoist Gas Arts Study and Practice Forum', which might be taken to mean the fine points of flatulence:

One of France's National Treasures

• Like 1