Sign in to follow this  
Phenomniverse

Introduction

Hi all,

I've just come across this forum while looking for tai chi and or internal qi gong teachers in Victoria, Australia.

I've been practicing a pretty simple form of qigong (tai chi qigong shibashi) for quite a few years, and dabbled a bit in a few other forms like shaolin sanchien and chan mei gong. I've done a little bit of yang style tai chi also, and have delved fairly deeply into various schools of buddhism as well as yoga. I also studied traditional chinese medicine for a few years so am familiar with many of the conceptual aspects of daoism.

I'm presently looking to deepen my qigong practice and possibly learn some internal martial art, mostly interested in tai chi or ba gua, so if anyone has any suggestions for a teacher in my area I'd be interested to hear about it.

Also just interested to share experiences with other like minded people.

Regards,

Phenomniverse.

• Like 1

Hello Phenomniverse, and welcome to the forums!

Please take the time to read the two posts pinned at the top of the Lobby and take a look at the forum terms and rules http://thetaobums.co...um-terms-rules/ This covers all you need to know when getting started.

For the first week you will be restricted to five posts per day but after that you can post as much as you like.

I know the Shibashi very well, one of the sweetest forms out there :)

There's quite an active Bagua community here, so first just look around a bit. Feel free to post in any forum you like, too.

Good luck in your pursuits and best wishes to you,

SC and the TTB team

I know there is a Tai Chi practitioner in Autralia on this site. I believe his screen name is Stigweard.....or something to that affect. Very experienced guy. :)

Best of luck.

My 2 cents, Peace

Edited by OldChi
  • Like 1

I know there is a Tai Chi practitioner in Autralia on this site. I believe his screen name is Stigweard.....or something to that affect. Very experienced guy. :)

I thought he only wrote the occasional haiku?

There is some serious Bagua in Oz.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this