tyler zambori

What can feminism do for men?

And I think we men need to be conscious of, and keep in mind, how it IS of interest for us to work in favour of the gender-equality politics that goes under the name of feminism. We need to stop making silly excuses about how feminism is only for women, educate ourselves on the history of and need for gender enlightenment, and act for change.

It's a bit silly, really, to talk about on a forum about taoism. Considering that harmony within requires harmony without, and harmony within is a balanced femininity and masculinity (taiji), both in temper and in physique. I think it could be said that this is the venture point for all endeavours -physical, spiritual, governmental and intellectual -within taoism.

I wish the silly excuses about how feminism is only for women would stop too.

Yes, exactly, and the moderators should really put the emphasis on this idea:

Considering that harmony within requires harmony without, and harmony within is a balanced femininity and masculinity (taiji), both in temper and in physique.

Because all this yin v. yang stuff, the way it's being used, does not seem very Taoist to me either.

What I'm finding not very helpful in some areas of this thread, is the either or thinking. It's not like we can't both embrace feminism, as well as embrace empowering men. It doesn't have to be one or the other. Just because we are looking into what can help women be considered more equal, doesn't mean we can't also look at what we can do to have men be considered more equal. It isn't a competition. Bringing about more knowledge about some of the actions and thinking which make women inferior, shouldn't degrade men. Sort of like focusing on how being gay is OK (finally becoming acceptable in the USA), doesn't mean that we are trashing on heterosexual love.

BKA, are you speaking as a moderator?

I don't think we should make too much of the handbag remark ... I used it as an example of the kind of throwaway comment which can seem demeaning ... but in some contexts it might be humorous or just maybe critical of some kinds of materialistic obsession. I used to work with a woman who had more than 200 pairs of shoes (Emelda Marcos style) ... she told me that when she was down or fed up she would go and buy another pair. So shoes meant more to her than just objects I suppose. A bit like some men are about cars or other gadgets. I'm a bit of a sucker for Apple products and often go to the Applestore to salivate but they are so over priced that I can only afford one Macbook (white) and Mac Mini (cheapish).

I think the thing is in our culture everyone (almost) ... men and women ... is materialistic and a lot of people obsess over trivia. Luckily TBs type people have something more in their lives (hopefully). Also we are conditioned in various ways to antagonise each other. Race, religion, gender, nationality ... governments and so on have invested in accentuating the differences. They like to see us tear each other apart ... this way they can send us to war with each other with ease. Gender wars I think, are the product of each one of us being conditioned to not feel whole. If we felt whole then we would understand that all beings are a balance of yin/yang and that if we were fully integrated, complete and at ease with ourselves then no-one could manipulate us into hate. In terms of gender conflict our sexual energy is being used to mess us up. If we cultivate then the more balanced we become the less this is possible because we feel at ease with ourselves and others.

• Like 1

My gut tells me these ad agencies are getting bored with men. Not only do men of today have only one source of income, but due to the almost idiotic legal systems in place all over Europe/USA/rest of the world, this source of income is often the subject of scrutiny by the courts (in the event of dispute), dissected, and parts have to be shared due to various reasons, some of which are actually not the men's doing. But it matters not. Judges don't want to hear anything in favour of the men, especially where there are kids involved. Is this an agreeable point? I would like to hear different views on this.

I guess you're talking about issues surrounding men providing financial support when a marriage is over?

I don't have kids, so I don't have any personal experience in this area. But yeah, the way the system favors women when it comes to custody may not be so fair. I think our society screws men over on both sides here, first by teaching them that the women are the ones for bringing up the children and therefore the women are the ones who get custody of the children too.

There is an example from my personal life I'll bring up. My s/o has a child out of wedlock with a previous girlfriend. He's grown up now. The pregnancy was not planned on his part. It is not known for sure if it was planned on her part, but his brother's wife told me that she had been trying to hold onto him. Great. So then there was a court battle over forcing financial support, and the mother won.

And then when he got to school age, the mother decided to home school him, but then she didn't really.

She got a teacher friend to be the one to "supervise," and the friend didn't "supervise." So the burden

of teaching fell to my s/o, who could only do what he could one evening a week. He's a smart kid, but he

doesn't even have a high school degree, won't even try to do it on his own, has never had a job.

He's supported by the family. So what is he going to do when his grandmother and mother are gone?

I tried to get my s/o to try to do something about it, when he was a teenager, but he was not willing to go

against the mother on this. So yeah, I think this is an area where men should be a little more equal,

because that situation did not help his son.

Edited by tyler zambori
  • Like 2

I did the same thing as the handbag comment. I made a crack about screaming at World Cup players on TV as comeback for women being more emotional. Neither were well PC worded. I think mine was taken as funny, so perhaps we do get away with dissing men sometimes.

Yes... it does reveal the inability to have each side say a gender observational comment... if we said, "If the reality was which football game was on TV, then NO".... to mean, we observe that men are less conscious when their 'team' is all they can think about.

But if one says a female gender observation, he gets called sexist. Sometimes people can only see what is in front of them and that is part of the discussion.

• Like 1

Is this the appropriate place to hold a requiem for Yascra ... I just went to her Profile Page and it says she has been killed by Admin ... :unsure:

In staff discussion, moderators agreed to a one month suspension.

Of course, if a member wants to blame admin for everything that occurs on a board, they can do so... and they will have this as their reality.

I think the thing is in our culture everyone (almost) ... men and women ... is materialistic and a lot of people obsess over trivia. Luckily TBs type people have something more in their lives (hopefully). Also we are conditioned in various ways to antagonise each other. Race, religion, gender, nationality ... governments and so on have invested in accentuating the differences. They like to see us tear each other apart ... this way they can send us to war with each other with ease. Gender wars I think, are the product of each one of us being conditioned to not feel whole. If we felt whole then we would understand that all beings are a balance of yin/yang and that if we were fully integrated, complete and at ease with ourselves then no-one could manipulate us into hate. In terms of gender conflict our sexual energy is being used to mess us up. If we cultivate then the more balanced we become the less this is possible because we feel at ease with ourselves and others.

Apech, this is wonderful. I think it would be wonderful if a modified version of this was pinned at the top of the general discussion area, maybe something like:

Gender wars I think, are the product of each one of us being conditioned to not feel whole. If we felt whole then we would understand that all beings are a balance of yin/yang and that if we were fully integrated, complete and at ease with ourselves then no-one could manipulate us into hate. In terms of gender conflict our sexual energy is being used to mess us up. If we cultivate then the more balanced we become the less this is possible because we feel at ease with ourselves and others.

And then maybe add somethig like UTI's statement that:

Considering that harmony within requires harmony without, and harmony within is a balanced femininity and masculinity (taiji), both in temper and in physique. I think it could be said that this is the venture point for all endeavours -physical, spiritual, governmental and intellectual -within taoism.

So in the end it could look like this:

Gender wars I think, are the product of each one of us being conditioned to not feel whole. If we felt whole then we would understand that all beings are a balance of yin/yang and that if we were fully integrated, complete and at ease with ourselves then no-one could manipulate us into hate. In terms of gender conflict our sexual energy is being used to mess us up. If we cultivate then the more balanced we become the less this is possible because we feel at ease with ourselves and others. Considering that harmony within requires harmony without, and harmony within is a balanced femininity and masculinity (taiji), both in temper and in physique. I think it could be said that this is the venture point for all endeavours -physical, spiritual, governmental and intellectual -within taoism.

Bravo, both Apech and UTI! I think pinning something like that at the top of the general

discussion forum would go a long way to make TAO BUMS more inviting. Brilliant.

Apech, at the very least, may I quote you on that whenever a sexist statement crosses

my path?

I would really much rather be growing mold on soybeans than going into total debate mode,

which does take a lot of my time. No, really I actually do grow mold on soybeans - it's

Indonesian food.

I'm not sure about men being 80% more likely to foreclose on loans and evict people. I haven't seen that statistic anywhere, is that true? You must be implying that if more women were in positions of power in banking that this wouldn't happen.

Men commit more murders and are more likely to rob others, that's established and widely known despite their victims mainly being male. Also men are 3x more likely to commit suicide than women. Do these facts imply that all is well and good in the world of men and we should ignore these issues and just focus on feminism? I'm not sure if that's the point you're making.

I am just saying it depends what way you look at it ... yes, men are often more victims than women but they are the victims of crimes committed by men a lot more often than women. If men were not committing so many crimes then there would not be so many men victims .. and victims of all sorts.

I dont know why you posed this question: " Do these facts imply that all is well and good in the world of men and we should ignore these issues and just focus on feminism?"

No, of course they dont imply all is good, I clearly stated the many problems men have and how stuffed up the power / suppression structure is, I never suggested we ignore it but suggested men need new role models, suggested some and asked for others, or if men even consider them necessary. As far as 'just focusing on feminism' ... ummm , read the thread title .

And you are not sure about the point I am making ?

Perhaps you havent been reading the previous posts ?

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 1

And speaking of men who kill ... I still want to know for what reason and who killed Yascra's account. She was vocal on here , she was a voice of feminism, she spoke up quiet strongly, I can find no other posts or argument from her nor warnings from the mods .... yet she is dead ... according to the message from admin on her Profile Page.

Lets all just look the other way shall we ?

...yes, men are often more victims than women but they are the victims of crimes committed by men a lot more often than women. If men were not committing so many crimes then there would not be so many men victims .. and victims of all sorts.

I understand that you're pointing out that it's men that are committing these crimes. But this just further highlights that there are issues for men in society that need addressing. It's harder to notice this when you're looking at the perpetrators instead of the victims.

In tribal cultures boys go through initiations and rites of passage etc. and they don't worry about crime. Maybe there is something like this missing from our culture.

• Like 1

I disappear for a few months and miss 28 pages :)

The thing feminism can do for men is to help "teh menz" not be a part of a patriarchal society, which hurts both men and women.

When looking at feminism from afar, you'd think it's just about empowering women, but it's actually a fight against the more corrupt side of society.

Say, a girl is chubby and society tells her she's not hot. Feminism wins when the girl is convinced that she can still be hot without loosing lots of money trying to loose weight. This is fixing a problem that started when somewhere within "the machine" the companies decided to sell a standard of beauty that is unrealistic for most people. You know, white skinny photoshop. Men get trapped in it when they also buy into it and accept it as the norm. On the surface it looks one sided because we're only talking about the women's standard of beauty, but you know how it all balances out, don't you? There's a standard for men, muscularly suicidal warrior. This is exactly like the matrix (where's that comic when I need it?) everyone has roles to play and society wants to fit people into molds. When women are supposed to be weak and constantly protected, men are supposed to be strong and go to wars and junk. Seems like men get the more positive and heroic role when they get to be the soldier, but that way men are expected to be killed more often and that's OK now. It's a manly thing to do, so men join the army and fight and just fight outside the army. They're supposed to be strong so showing weakness is bad. That's insanely stressful and guess what? Baaaaaad. Enormous muscles are a norm inside men's heads, but it's only in their heads because no one else cares. It's the same as the fashion magazines. The way men are supposed to act is constantly showed into everyone's faces in the media, especially video games. They way men look at heroes in war games is the same as women looking at other women in movies and music videos. If you look at a bunch of music videos you will notice women being objectified in the background but you barely notice the muscularly rich guy in the foreground.

The system attacks both sexes at the same time. Patriarchy is a problem and is called that way because men are showed into the position of power. You'd think men are winning and women are suffering more, then you'd be right on most fronts. But it won't work casting women in a role without putting men into the picture. Women try to look good for men and women and so do men. Being part of the system is fitting in and to fit in you need to follow a dress code. Fighting patriarchy is not fighting a man on the top but the system that shoved a man on the top and told him to fight, but he can't get down even if he wanted to because he is stuck exactly the same way.

• Like 3

In tribal cultures boys go through initiations and rites of passage etc. and they don't worry about crime. Maybe there is something like this missing from our culture.

Ignoring the bit about crime ... you just dinged the bell!

I wrote a paper on this for my final anthropology paper. (I am sure a similar dynamic for girls/women apply).

It started when I read ..... ? (some cultural anthropologist's) work on a village in Africa. He sat in the village square everyday to observe the comings and goings and social dynamics. He noticed a group of men and youths who stood out, didnt contribute and exhibited behaviour that he had observed in a previous study (on gang culture in L.A.). He asked the locals who they were and they said they were the ...... a term he found out later that meant, the group of men and boys, who, for whatever reason, had not been initiated ,,, into manhood and their tribe.

I did further studies over years with other cultures and it is a cross-cultural phenomena .

To condense a long paper; There are certain things that can be listed as causes of cultural decay - they apply across the board. These start to manifest indications in society of decay, firstly with the cultural system; loss of interest in the initiation system, law, lore, culture , tribal identity, etc, disrespect and not caring for elders and elderly, abuse of children and the breakdown of the family/extended family unit, vandalism of communally used property ( maybe even smash the water fountain that everyone drinks from ... even yourself) through to not caring for sacred sites, and a range of other indications. Then, after the 'cultural template has been disassembled' ( anthrospeak) the ' individual units of the template begin to be disassembled' now they turn the destruction on themselves; substance abuse (i am not talking about drug use - every culture does that) ... eventually self harm, auto destruction and suicide. Some of he last Kiadilt aboriginals , before killing themselves, cut off their noses and some even manually ripped their own testicals off, a type of unconscious ritual destruction of their genetic line.

If you take peoples meaning and purpose in life, their role in society and what they contribute and get back away from them, they go into a downward spiral. This is exactly what real initiation supplies; a meaning and purpose in life, their role in society and what they contribute also, what they get back - the benefits of being a cultural/social person - a 'natural' person becomes a cultural person (during the first initiations ... the latter series make the cultural person a magical person).

Obviously our western culture has lost the relevant initiation systems (generally), thats why our culture is collapsing ... all the indications are present ... we try to fix the problems of symptoms without understanding the root of the disease.

The system of initiation must be relevant to the time and situation one encounters with life ... this is a social level of the personal level (in the the 4 psychological truths model) of 'checking the internal map' . ensuring and updating one's personal view of reality with the reality you actually are experiencing. .... its no good believing everyone is full of love and light in the middle of a war zone. So when cultural systems become not relevant the problem arises; the main reason seems to be contact with a new and different culture that presents such new situations, and the more different the greater the impact, also the change of environment or removal to a new environment - all to a level of intensity where the origin culture does not have time or resources to adapt. Eg. The Ik of Uganda were so isolated that the closest language to theirs was thought to be middle kingdom Egyptian. Using one example, an Ik Hunter would never eat the kill (with the exception of drinking blood, to gain strength to get the meat back home) until it was home cooked and everyone else fed , especially the old and children... within 15 years of forcible relocation IK hunters were gorging themselves in the bush, to the extent of having to force vomiting to eat all the food, then come home and lie that they found nothing, while the elderly and children starved , and then boasted about that to the other hunters who also did the same. A previous elder, a blind woman, of the tribe fell into the fire and they laughed at her and watched her burn. One girl shared some food with others as she felt sorry for them, but her family locked her in a hut until she starved, died and rotted. They told the anthropologist her remains were still in there. Just a few years earlier, on their tribal land, living the way of life they were accustomed to for thousands of years ,,, they were descent and loving people.

I believe our 'shock' with which our psychology and systems of initiation have not caught up with is to do with the exponential rate of the rise of technology and communication.

The only solution is to find a new system ... that isnt a material thing ... material new systems dont work like that long term eg. communism, they will soon collapse as will capitalism. It must come from another source the new system, with a spiritual/religious impetus from priest, prophet, shaman.

I totally support bonafide systems of western mystery tradition initiations ( and I have done them and also had become a qualified initiator myself), but I have been judged, mocked and attacked for that <shrug> .

I also think it is essential for the indigenous as well, I fully support my elder friend's efforts in taking the boys out in the bush, educating them and taking them through their initiations ... and he is cluey enough to give them other stuff more modern too. If it does all collapse (our system) these guys can walk off naked and live in the bush, for as long as they want or need. I can definitely tell the diff between an initiated man an one who is not - in both cultures.

• Like 3

Hang on ... they manually ripped off their own testicles? ... I stopped reading after that ...

• Like 1

I'm sorry ... I did leave out the worst aspects of that and also the worst of the Anthropologists experience with the Ik. It was from a segment in my course on the 'difficulties' field work can present, It also listed certain 'practical jokes' that various peoples played on anthropologists.

Maybe thats why a lot of people in Australia dont know about the real indigenous history - it so horrible, they just stop reading?

Sorry about that.

Here you go :

If you take peoples meaning and purpose in life, their role in society and what they contribute and get back away from them, they go into a downward spiral. This is exactly what real initiation supplies; a meaning and purpose in life, their role in society and what they contribute also, what they get back - the benefits of being a cultural/social person - a 'natural' person becomes a cultural person (during the first initiations ... the latter series make the cultural person a magical person).

Obviously our western culture has lost the relevant initiation systems (generally), thats why our culture is collapsing ... all the indications are present ... we try to fix the problems of symptoms without understanding the root of the disease.

The system of initiation must be relevant to the time and situation one encounters with life ... this is a social level of the personal level (in the the 4 psychological truths model) of 'checking the internal map' . ensuring and updating one's personal view of reality with the reality you actually are experiencing. .... its no good believing everyone is full of love and light in the middle of a war zone. So when cultural systems become not relevant the problem arises; the main reason seems to be contact with a new and different culture that presents such new situations, and the more different the greater the impact, also the change of environment or removal to a new environment - all to a level of intensity where the origin culture does not have time or resources to adapt. Eg. The Ik of Uganda were so isolated that the closest language to theirs was thought to be middle kingdom Egyptian. Using one example, an Ik Hunter would

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX ,,,

they were decent and loving people. (Note - for censored version; WERE )

I believe our 'shock' with which our psychology and systems of initiation have not caught up with is to do with the exponential rate of the rise of technology and communication.

The only solution is to find a new system ... that isnt a material thing ... material new systems dont work like that long term eg. communism, they will soon collapse as will capitalism. It must come from another source the new system, with a spiritual/religious impetus from priest, prophet, shaman.

I totally support bonafide systems of western mystery tradition initiations ( and I have done them and also had become a qualified initiator myself), but I have been judged, mocked and attacked for that <shrug> .

I also think it is essential for the indigenous as well, I fully support my elder friend's efforts in taking the boys out in the bush, educating them and taking them through their initiations ... and he is cluey enough to give them other stuff more modern too. If it does all collapse (our system) these guys can walk off naked and live in the bush, for as long as they want or need. I can definitely tell the diff between an initiated man an one who is not - in both .

Added : Some people manage to 'self-initiate' and some manage to find the role of shaman or prophet for themselves or others ... it isnt always dependant on the current model. The 'system' (whatever that is) seems to have an inbuilt back up for the failure of the system. Or perhaps, being pathways into the experience of the 'unconscious' and soul/psyche we have the ability to reconnect when the previous systems of connections lost or no longer relevant to the current situation.

Edited by Nungali

And speaking of men who kill ... I still want to know for what reason and who killed Yascra's account. She was vocal on here , she was a voice of feminism, she spoke up quiet strongly, I can find no other posts or argument from her nor warnings from the mods .... yet she is dead ... according to the message from admin on her Profile Page.

Lets all just look the other way shall we ?

I just want to say, I also don't know the whole story, but I think she spoke quite well on the "Are men generally more conscious than women" thread. The bits at the end, which got the thread locked, were rather squirm-worthy, but before that her contribution was insightful and valuable.

Edited by tyler zambori

So as not to leave people in a depression, the Kiadilt survived and are now a proud people.

The crisis came when they were removed from their homeland (these were ancient people with a culture based on the land as it existed before the post ice age flood ex-10,000 years ago) and 'time capsule' Garden of Eden' to be put in a Christian mission (for some obscure reason). Eventually it was a matter of let them go back or none left. The few survivors were finally returned to their homeland and allowed to follow their own culture again, live it and express it, and now, see that has great value and appreciation, even in the modern 'outside' world. The theory outlined in my paper may not have met with approval ... but it seems to apply in both directions; that is, social decay and what is needed for social reconstruction.

https://www.culturalsurvival.org/publications/cultural-survival-quarterly/brush-history

AS far as the IK go, there is controversy about this. Turnbull was criticized for his work ... blah blah, which I wont go into but still, where this is all outlined on Wiki http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ik_people one must realise the current Ik cultural traits listed there as not a recovery; " Children by age three are at least sometimes permanently expelled from the household and form groups called age-bands consisting of those within the same age group. The 'Junior Group' consists of children from the ages of three to eight and the 'Senior Group' consists of those between eight and thirteen. No adults look after the children, who teach each other the basics of survival. However, it is not certain whether this practice is typical Ik tradition or merely triggered by unusual famine conditions."

yeah ... famine .... thats what happens when you remove people from their hunting grounds and traditional lands, round them up and dump them somewhere else with a few bags of Monsanto seed :rolleyes:

I just want to say, I also don't know the whole story, but I think she spoke quite well on the "Are men generally more conscious than women" thread. The bits at the end, which got the thread locked, were rather squirm-worthy, but before that her contribution was insightful and valuable.

Yes, I agree. Also thankyou to the mods for answering my questions on this ( in moderation logs ) .

Anyway, back on topic ... just a thought I had while sipping coffee and looking out at Nungali Mountain * while sitting in the front garden earlier this morning (ah! winter sun ) ;

If Man's soul (or anima) is in the symbol of a woman ( see the myth and concept of Psyche ... and some Jungian psychology if you dont get that) then would not a man's relationship and attitude towards women ( and things related to that via the myth; wildlife, the environment, etc. ) be a type of reflection of how a man relates to his own soul ?

And the converse applies to Woman : animus : male : ...... (myth) ?

I am asking about the general 'God' of the Animus.

As I see Psyche as the 'general God of the Anima'

As I see it, when one first encounters the soul in the form of anima / animus there is often a mistake made that the identity of the anima/ animus will equate to the level of maturity of the conscious self. Not so IMO, they are a confused adolescent. As one psychologically matures through individuation and beyond to adulthood and 'Elderhood' the anima/animus develops into a person specific 'god form' according to the individual.

I find this best defined by their natal chart ... what form they are moving towards.

For example, the maturing Animus can be seen as god that has a certain function , one might decide to use the Lover Magician, Warrior, King model or subset.

Personally I have a natal chart that indicates strong Lunar, Mercurial and Neptunian traits. Also I see other indications ... 'co-incidences' and occurrences and indications and visions throughout my life, that point me in that direction as well. Not that I give it that much cred , but my tropical sun is in Cancer, in that context I have watched my soul or psyche firstly, emerge, then spent years trying to deal with the 'adolescent confusion' to find in later life it has settled down to a form of expression that can be equated through all those symbols; mythologically it can be represented by those myths related to mermaids and the like, in religious iconography , specifically the Patron Saint of Mariners; Our Lady Star of the Sea (the name of the infant school I went to ) and the first vision of my soul (at about 10 years old I saw a lady dancing underwater, then appear in the sky as a bright light or star, in the daytime, zap me with a star beam on the forehead :) )

Israel Regardie was a practitioner of the western tradition and a psychiatrist, in later life he wouldnt take a magical student unless they had done some important self or assisted ground work in the area of psychology.

I wonder if that applies for success in other traditions ?

* Nungali mountain is a dome lava mountain formed under the ocean that now sits down the east end of this part of the valley I live in, it has a very clear face of an Aboriginal man looking out of it .... right at my cabin.

Myth says he is there to look after the women and children in this valley. Interesting - many women have come here to have children or people with young children.come to live here for a while, there is a traditional birth pool in the river near the cabin.

I made up the name Nungali when coming on here to TBs ... I thought it was short for Nungungali - local lingo for a goanna , it wasnt until after I started using that name here that someone put me straight ... no, Gungali is a goanna and Nungali is the old man in the mountain ... who I was told had a different name, I thought ... but they proved it, so ... <shrug>

A lot of this I am still putting together ... just because it is looking me right in the face at times doesnt mean I am instantly getting it. :blush:

[ Doh! The 'Universe' and Nungali mountain both palm slap forheads]

I wrote a paper on this for my final anthropology paper. (I am sure a similar dynamic for girls/women apply).

[snip]

That was a very interesting read, thanks for sharing. It's clear to see how taking away these traditions has a 'negative impact' (to put it lightly) on society.

I'm not sure if you're into astrology, but I often look at things astrologically. You can look at a planet's domicile and exaltation to get an idea of where that planet thrives and themes important for what that planet rules over. Mars (the planet ruling over young men/masculine-energy) is in its exaltation in Capricorn, the sign of structure, hierarchy and initiation. I believe these dynamics are important on all levels: spiritual, personal and societal.

I wrote about a system of male archetypes using natal astrology in the what can mascul ... ? inism ? do for women thread (or whatever its called)

Maybe we could explore that more somewhere?

Edited by Nungali

I wrote about a system of male archetypes using natal astrology in the what can mascul ... ? inism ? do for women thread (or whatever its called)

Maybe we could explore that more somewhere?

I'd be interested in that.

And the first response is from a woman :)

You would be more than welcome to participate - but I might extract an admission charge from you ;)

Namely; what do you think is the mythological equivalent to - , Anima / Psyche : Animus / ? ( I am interested in a woman's perspective on it.)

{maybe I put up my astro system tailing on my post in the other thread soon}

Edited by Nungali