Sign in to follow this  
mace134

Hi my name is mace134

I am a thirty seven year old noob. They system that I'm using is Dragon & Tiger Med Qigong. Unfortunately at this time cannot afford a teacher but that will soon change and then I hope to take an internal martial art. At this point I'm still researching I've just become familiar with bagua and xingyi I don't know which one yet. I've been lurking here for a few months and the reason I decided to join was that for anyone even remotely interested in energy work, philosophy, magick, and the internal martial arts, this site is if it were an elephant would be worth it's weight in gold. There is ;also a peaceful vibe despite the disagreements. I know I'm new to this world and forum but I hope I can contribute something as well. Thank you

• Like 2

Hello mace, and welcome to the forums!

Please take the time to read the two posts pinned at the top of the Lobby and take a look at the forum terms and rules http://thetaobums.co...um-terms-rules/ This covers all you need to know when getting started.

For the first week you will be restricted to five posts per day but after that you can post as much as you like.

Good luck in your pursuits and best wishes to you, looking forward to your contributions! :)

SC and the TTB team

Sign in to follow this