KenBrace

Which 'Neigong Forum' Banner Is Best...?

Which banner do you guys think looks the best and why?

2crtwmu.jpg
j8mul5.jpg (lol)
2m364v9.jpg
245zgjb.jpg
2nao4r9.jpg
280t5jk.jpg
1z2zr44.jpg
zulbpv.jpg
Edited by KenBrace
  • Like 1

None, it is because I only see a monk meditating and don't see how it was related to Neigong. IMHO This logo is more suitable for a Buddhist forum. Sorry for the kill joy...!!!

The bottom one that you are using as a banner in that post. Nice colours. HTH

I like the colors as well. I do agree that maybe a little too much is going on in it.

• Like 1

245zgjb.jpg

The bottom one that you are using as a banner in that post. Nice colours. HTH

Much prefer the original.

2m364v9.jpg

Thanks for the input guys. I think I'm going to go with the one Brian and gatito suggested. I like the coloring of the letters in Idiot_Stimply's vote but I have a hard time with the fact that it doens't look centered (due to the fact that the "neigong" is a longer word than "forum". The only banner I forgot to include is this one...

2dsiqdt.jpg

The only difference is the solid lettering border rather than it being transparent. Which do you guys think looks better?

Using a silhouette of John Chang, I notice. A shame he's not willing to teach Westerners. Until then we have to make do with a photocopy of a photocopy of a photocopy of the first page of a book that is several hundred pages long.

• Like 1

Using a silhouette of John Chang, I notice. A shame he's not willing to teach Westerners. Until then we have to make do with a photocopy of a photocopy of a photocopy of the first page of a book that is several hundred pages long.

Yeah I had to manually fill in the picture of Chang with a paintbrush in Photoshop. Which banner looks the best to you?

Substitute a more generic image as opposed to John Chang's, since none of this has his endorsement.

Q: Why are The Simpsons yellow?

A: because yellow is an 'arresting' colour to humans hence channel surfers seeing the colour yellow pause for a micro second longer

and may stick with the programme hence The Simpsons picks up a larger audience than it would otherwise.

Edited by GrandmasterP
  • Like 1

Thanks for the input guys. I think I'm going to go with the one Brian and gatito suggested. I like the coloring of the letters in Idiot_Stimply's vote but I have a hard time with the fact that it doens't look centered (due to the fact that the "neigong" is a longer word than "forum". The only banner I forgot to include is this one...

2dsiqdt.jpg

The only difference is the solid lettering border rather than it being transparent. Which do you guys think looks better?

You're welcome.

I prefer this solid lettering.

Q: Why are The Simpsons yellow?

A: because yellow is an 'arresting' colour to humans hence channel surfers seeing the colour yellow pause for a micro second longer

and may stick with the programme hence The Simpsons picks up a larger audience than it would otherwise.

I don't think neigong masters should be applying marketing tricks to lure passersby to their lairs. Quite the opposite in fact.

The sunrise should be just breaking over his head... to show the 'light' which arises...

The sunrise should be just breaking over his head... to show the 'light' which arises...

Like this...?

30copk4.jpg

• Like 3

Curious as to what this would look like with lettering being white or off white

I'll do that after I get off work.

There are way too many forums popping up lately for me to keep up with them all.

I think I'll just stick with Tao Bums. :)

I don't think neigong masters should be applying marketing tricks to lure passersby to their lairs. Quite the opposite in fact.

Just trying' to be helpful is all.

:)

That's a factoid about The Simpsons BTW

Edited by GrandmasterP
  • Like 2

What do you guys think of this one...

I like the one you have currently in the footer, but also like the one you've just asked about - but prefer the font not overlapping the figure of the meditator.