Sign in to follow this  
Nungali

What made you laugh

(I couldnt find the other thread so ;)

This - it got sent to me for approaching birthday

I was out shopping yesterday afternoon and a Harley Sportster with straight pipe (no muffler) was in the next lane. The rider, a guy, was wearing a t-shirt (well, other stuff too) and on the back was "Can you hear me now?"

• Like 1

"Ive actually become a Daoist missionary. Which means I stay home and mind my own goddamned business."

( Mark Saltveit: Daoist Stand-up comedian. Posts on TTB infrequently).

Edited by GrandmasterP
  • Like 2

The Black Adder (Rowan Atkinson) to Pirate;

"Do you know where I can find Captain Jack?'

" Arrrrrr ... at this time of day, he;s liable to up The Old Sea Dog."

"Tell me, where is The Old Sea Dog?"

"Arrrrr ... at this time of day, he's liable to be in bed with Captain Jack."

• Like 2

Yesterday I was talking to my friend that works at the petrol station while I was filling up ... he is from Sth America ... very Latino ... what one might call 'macho'.

So I told him a homophobic transexual joke . :)

And he walks away and smacks the top of his head into a concrete pillar , then he comes back

"Its true man! It happened to me at a carnival in Rio de Janeiro ... I get on to this woman and she look really sexy so I;m talkin to her, I pat her hair, I put my arm around her, I hug her, I kiss her neck, then I feel down there and f**k man she got a cock ! "

And he starts doing this little urky dance as if he is trying to escape from his own skin, So I say to him.

"Did you run home to have a shower?"

"No man! There was a fountain right there in the street so I jump in ... I wash my self ... my arms... I rinsing my mouth out..."

By now I am totally cracking up, but he adds;

"Then this policeman he see me and he "Hey you! What you doing? Get out of there!." So I tell him what happened to me and he go . ' Oh .... okay .... sorry , you have a good wash but then you get out straight away."

:D

Totally cracked me up.

Sign in to follow this