Sign in to follow this  
Satya

Keanu Reeves, Immortal

I was just searching online for a film with Keanu in, and, typing in 'Keanu Reeves', one of the first things to pop up alongside it is 'Immortal'.

http://keanuisimmortal.com

I'm 99% posting this as a joke, but, he is in a lot of spiritual, mystical, martial arts roles, haha, and, as it says in the link, especially for hollywood standards, he seems to be a thoroughly nice, calm, peaceful guy.

• Like 2

I can personally attest to number three ... I worked on Matrix 2 and 3 (the bits shot in Australia bits) . One of the nicest guys on the crew. He has an 'inner quality' not many 'get' ... for a film star.

A mate had an nasty accident on the way to work ... his medical, and other needs were met .

The rest of it ?

1142d9f7038e4dbe2071286ac34ea574.jpg

• Like 6

" Most movie stars don't donate huge portions of their salaries to crew members because he thought they deserved the money more. "

This , definitely ! : " He also was one of the only people on the set that genuinely wanted to know people's names, would say hello and mean it, and would talk to people as they were his peers and not below him just because they were practically making nothing to build a set. " and " spending time with those less fortunate with no agenda of his own other than to experience what that person has to offer, or ensuring that the less well paid members of a film crew are fairly compensated."

http://www.celebritynetworth.com/articles/entertainment-articles/amazing-story-keanu-reeves-gave-away-75-million-matrix-salary/

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 4

LAPD! There's a bomb on the bus!

... don't know why but I just like saying that.

• Like 3

post-13019-0-40877000-1403290981_thumb.jpg

Perhaps he is. Certainly,he is very talented and his career has evolved, but something about his serious roles. I still see Ted.

• Like 2

attachicon.gifth.jpg

Perhaps he is. Certainly,he is very talented and his career has evolved, but something about his serious roles. I still see Ted.

*this* yes.

"t'chea, like, dudes, there's a bomb on the bus, and like, we gotta keep going fast, t'chea"

From what I have heard he is a really nice down to earth guy that didn't let fame get to his head.

repeated tragedy will garner you a perspective that cannot be easily shaken by the influences of money, petty sucking up/pandering or hollow compliments/insults.... this guy has been through the ringer.

• Like 4

Will Smith is pretty straight up immortal too, although his utterance of "Oh, HELL no" in every movie is a bit suspect.

• Like 2

For some reason when I read Keanu Reeves I heard "Tom Cruise" and read the first post and just couldn't believe what I was reading... :)

But Keanu, sure. I'd believe good stuff about him.

• Like 2

Isn't Apech Keanu Reeves?

I always rather suspected that he was.

I know how to check ...

APECH ! What did you have for breakfast this morning. . . and , if you WERE going to smoke a cigarette, what sort would it be and around what time would you most want to smoke it ? ... and what do you think of a V6 cylinder high-pressure water pump ?

• Like 2

... the influences of money, petty sucking up/pandering or hollow compliments/insults....

And that folks .... is the film industry - in a nutshell !

For some reason when I read Keanu Reeves I heard "Tom Cruise" and read the first post and just couldn't believe what I was reading... :)

But Keanu, sure. I'd believe good stuff about him.

Mr Reeves got 'naturally' what Mr Cruise couldnt get from Scientology (although he thought he did) ;) .

• Like 1

I know how to check ...

APECH ! What did you have for breakfast this morning. . . and , if you WERE going to smoke a cigarette, what sort would it be and around what time would you most want to smoke it ? ... and what do you think of a V6 cylinder high-pressure water pump ?

For breakfast I had a noisette of sprouted alfalfa seeds mixed with mongolian yaks milk with turmeric foam (obviously)... I would smoke a Marlborough Lite but only after sex so maybe once a year and as for the pump my water bed just exploded.

• Like 4

I rest my case.

:)

Those matrix movies were rubbish BTW Keanu.

Little Buddha was OK-ish but, for constructive comment...

...nowhere near enough Lolcats in it plus it but coulda used a few more more car chases and exploding buildings.

Edited by GrandmasterP

Sign in to follow this