Sign in to follow this  
joe.8843

Power Lock

Hello- I just joined today. I am interested in bringing myself to the edge, stopping myself from orgasm and then circulating my sexual energy throughout my body rather than just releasing my sperm. I read some on power lock and am very interested in it. I would appreciate any information on semen retention and power lock while bringing myself to the point of orgasm.

• Like 1

Hello joe, and welcome to the forums!

Please take the time to read the two posts pinned at the top of the Lobby and take a look at the forum terms and rules http://thetaobums.co...um-terms-rules/ This covers all you need to know when getting started.

For the first week you will be restricted to five posts per day but after that you can post as much as you like.

Here's a thread that may be of interest to you:

http://thetaobums.com/topic/22912-semen-retention-100-days-and-my-experiences/

Good luck in your pursuits and best wishes to you,

SC and the TTB team

The way I see it, the power lock is like a beginner method to build up the strength to resist orgasm. When this is achieved, you shouldn't need to rely too heavily on muscle strength to circulate and retain energy. You don't want stagnant energy building up like this.

Practice, inhale, belly moves out to about 80% full, clench the urogenital diaphragm, push the stomach in while still inhaling. This will lift the urogenital diaphragm up. Hold clench and then exhale, slowly releasing the urogental muscles. Optionally, following the exhale, do 3 to 8 quick flexes of the UGD and hold the last one for a bit before releasing and inhaling again.

Do not overdo these exercises and be sure that the area is free of tension so that stagnant energy can disperse as necessary.

it will be appreciated that you don't talk about "solo practice" on the forums. Maybe on personal practice discussion if you get one later.

this isnt the sort of thing where you want a line lock, rev it to 8 grand and drop the clutch...you need to build/enhance/upgrade before you can make significant use of putting rubber to the road.

first familiarize yourself with the musculature via breathing practices. one doesnt just toss 225 on the bench press and go for it

the anapanasati will show you the energetic momentum of each piece when well analyzed.

"winning the bedroom war" is a byproduct of correct practice....be gentle go easy and dont shoot for a ton of gains, be safe.

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this