Sign in to follow this  
Satya

JAJ Neigong, discount until friday this week.

Hello,

I just thought, as JAJ resources are so popular here, I would bring it to everyones' attention that the Neigong book is available at discounted price, for the next 2 days, until friday.

http://www.redwingbooks.com/sku/DaoAlcNeiWai

I've no affiliation with redwingbooks, or JAJ (apart from us all being a manifestation of Brahman/Tao), just thought some might appreciate making a little saving.

Edited by Satya
  • Like 3

thank you: just ordered my copy

Good choice ... :)

There is so much stuff inside ... for a lifetime ... ;)

• Like 3

So, I bought a copy, it arrived, a lot of content, plenty to work with (also serendipitously came across a family friend who trains in traditional mantis kung fu who practices neigong, neidan, qigong, all that good Taoist stuff, I'm planning a meeting with him soon).

One question for others who've also got a copy, does your book smell really nice?

Haha.

I can't recognise the scent, it doesn't appear to be perfumed or anything, but, the actual book itself has an amazing aroma.

I don't know if it's just that the storage room at redwing books has incense burning or something, just wondered if people who had bought from elsewhere experienced the same phenomena.

I think it's Chunyi Lin who says in one of spring forest audio sessions, about calling on a/the Masters energy, and you'll know when it's arrived/worked when a pleasant aroma fills the air.

Initially when I hear stuff like that my new age aversion knee jerk reaction kicks in and calls 'bullshit', but Chunyi is legit, and there is so much para-phenomena that I've experienced and that's documented elsewhere, that, that reaction is lessening and lessening all the time (though, I still think it's good to retain to some degree, to ensure gullibility doesn't take over from overt skepticism: The saying: Open your mind, but not so much that your brain falls out).

Anyway, all this from a nice smelling book. Just wondering if JAJ could have blessed/endowed it with his mega Taoist Immortal energy or something.

Or it's simply just a nice smelling book.

Thoughts anyone?

Sign in to follow this