BaguaKicksAss

See you guys later ;)

Well maybe in 2 weeks.

TTBs stress, piled on top of my offline stress, finally got to be too much of too much. Even the fact that TTBs was causing stress definitely was a bad sign.

I have some really important camping to do, and Bagua, and some more of those Buddhist lectures to attend, then there's the Bagua teaching, and magic teaching, and the website for the local lapidary club, my job, and my portfolio to finish...

Crap, no access to the Tiki bar now... :D.

• Like 13

Enjoy your well deserved rest. The place will probably go to hell without you but it'll be good for us!

<3

• Like 4

Have a good time dear!

And yes, most sure it will end up in chaos, but camping IS important :D

See you then in two weeks :)

Edited by Yascra
  • Like 1

Happy trails and fine camping BKA.

A change is as good as a rest.

You'll be missed.

:)

Edited by GrandmasterP
  • Like 1

Have fun, destress, be peaceful and creative. :)

& know you are a queen of this site,

and when you want to Tiki,

it'll be there with a cold drink & umbrella.

• Like 2

Thank you so much for the well wishes everyone, here and in PM :).

My first day off was awesome! For more info see my PPF about sand mandalas. Those things are pretty amazing! Those monks who put so much time and effort (or I guess that would be no effort? :D) into their practice are also amazing. Impressive. They are good influences on me. I think they found one of the secrets to overcoming stress ;).

Though if that doesn't work, the TIKI bar it is...

Today, I got to start the day with realizing I didn't have to look up new member IPs!!!! Then I realized I didn't have to do any tech requests today! (apparently I needed a break lol). A bit later, I'm going to go hang out with some monks and learn/experience more about sand mandalas, as well as do my interview and show my portfolio for jewelry school (I thought it was Wed, but now I realize it is Monday, ack).

I think only hours of meditation, lecture and ceremony would have cut my stress yesterday; good timing!

Did I say 2 weeks? That was a maybe 2 weeks ;). Sean thinks that I should stay and such... so I told him I need at least 2 weeks off.

• Like 4

Stress from TTB? :blink: Time to flow with the Tao. And don't forget to post photos from the camping adventures!

Well maybe in 2 weeks.

TTBs stress, piled on top of my offline stress, finally got to be too much of too much. Even the fact that TTBs was causing stress definitely was a bad sign.

I have some really important camping to do, and Bagua, and some more of those Buddhist lectures to attend, then there's the Bagua teaching, and magic teaching, and the website for the local lapidary club, my job, and my portfolio to finish...

Crap, no access to the Tiki bar now... :D.

• Like 1

Dammit, BKA. We were just in the process of electing you Mayor on another thread :( Can't remember which one, I think one of the administrative ones.

Edited by manitou
  • Like 1

Dammit, BKA. We were just in the process of electing you Mayor on another thread :( Can't remember which one, I think one of the administrative ones.

If it was the extreme practice (of napping) thread, I'm good with that :D.

Still posting in my PPF though.

Mmmmm time off, mmmmm :).

• Like 1

Well i do apologize for the contribution to stress im sure i'd made, but i know there's more than just me (no, really, im the most important person hre! j/k) to add to that stress... I hope your camping goes the whole distance for your relaxation and enjoyment! :)

• Like 1