SonOfTheGods

The "Official" Mo Pai & "Things You Might Not Know About Real Mo Pai" Thread

Fasting does develop the spirit. Meditation in a cave without certain techniques and concentration is just meditation and isn't developing the spirit. Chunyi Lin may practice everyday but he has probably reached the highest level of his system.

I could always be wrong. Chunyi Lin may be some high level immortal with secret knowledge of neigong that mascarades as a low level qigong teacher, but unless he demonstrates such then how am I to know

BKA, there are times people, newbies say things that are so.. show such a lack of knowledge that it behooves more experienced members to mention it. I don't want to convert KenB to anything, but when things get so delusional, ie a beginner saying he is close to Chunyli's level, then its hard to read that and not comment. It shows such a lack of knowledge and experience. If he said that in public at a meditation hall he'd be laughed out of the room. Its better to point out how ridiculous it is here. (also he gets into this exact type of argument monthly- he likes the attention)

To Kenb

You know. Spending 30 days in deep meditation in a cave, in full lotus without food and water is not 'fasting'. It's really not, its kinda miraculous and would impossible or suicide for most of us. I assume you dismiss it lightly because you have no experience with fasting or long term meditation.

Or do you? Are you near his level and do, say a week without food and water, meditating in full lotus?

Such a siddhi is impressive, but more so he's a living master and healer with accomplished students and a full system. He's a man with good wah; a good air about him, his tone and words are that of a cultivated man. You can talk to him, talk to his students, ask questions, learn from them. Get feedback. Without that you can go years doing it wrong. I think Jim McMillan admitted something like that happened to him in his book.

I can't recommend enough finding a good teacher with a solid background.

Edited by thelerner
  • Like 2

In comparison to John Chang I'd say that Chunyi Lin is near my level. Even if that means that he is quivelant to a Mo Pai level 1. In comparison to an immortal he is still near the level of people that have completely undeveloped spirits.

this is hilarious. i'm not surprised ken and zoom think this way

• Like 1

Ken:

To say you are as advanced as Max and atleast as advanced as Chunyi Lin---------- but can't tune into the fields of these really rad practitioners to see where you actually stand......... (Or where they do)?

Where do you get off saying these things? I just dont understand you.

Edited by balance.
  • Like 1

mo pai level 1 only takes 90 days. probably less if you know what your doing.

its so silly seeing people come on here and act like level 1 is so godly.

or that mo pai is the only way to develop a spirit, jeez..open your eyes.

ken and zoom are just confused because MPG goes around saying it takes 10 YEARS to complete level 1.

to actually believe that.....

This is what happens when you have no teacher.

Ego's get out of whack.

Teachers humble either by their presence words or actions....

Both wang and john got quite familiar with the back side of their teachers hand.....

If you studied neikung in china under a classical teacher disrespect would not be tolerated without punishment.

• Like 3

Well, it's a public forum and his words don't reflect those of someone just trying to enjoy his path,

He's publicly pissing on pretty much everyone he comes in contact with who offers anything other than complete obedience to his self claimed mastery...

action-reaction it's pretty predictable and natural

Where exactly did I self-claim mastery of neigong/meditation/whatever?

no bka, at this point we're kinda just pointing and laughing when he inserts his foot into his mouth. we already accept he's a born again church of mpg zealot, blind to all but jim and kosta's scribblings as has been highlighted for him.

the way he talks about many a master is just entertainment for the reader at this point. if he had a real master he would have been beaten into submission or tossed into the street while these things were but a tiny bud.

If I had a master I would show him complete respect. I do not however respect inexperienced, level zero, dabblers that think they are masters. Give me one good reason why I should value and respect anything you say...

Ego's get out of whack.

Both wang and john got quite familiar with the back side of their teachers hand.....

If you studied neikung in china under a classical teacher disrespect would not be tolerated without punishment.

john changs teacher murdered an entire village.............. :o

I find the analogy of looking up at skyscrapers and judging their height to be near perfect.

Perspective is perception is reality... relatively speaking

You judge a master's ability by what they can demonstrate. If I go looking for a weight lifting trainer, I'm going to be looking for a buff guy that can life a lot of weight. That way I can see the results of the training he does. I'm just going to laugh if a skinny guy benching 120lbs comes up to me saying he'll train for $50 a session though. I have nothing to gain from him.

the truth is murdered everyday by clowns, thieves and bucket-heads...

fortunately, the Truth is immortal...

to Ken... I can't point out the forest for you bud, but... it's near the trees.

• Like 3

john changs teacher murdered an entire village.............. :o

Well im not going to speak on another's man sin.

But in both the magus of java and opening the dragon gate the teachers from those books didnt hesitate to put their students back in line.

Sometimes students need to be put in their place.

And get reminded that they are not the "master" they think they are.

• Like 1

BKA, there are times people, newbies say things that are so.. show such a lack of knowledge that it behooves more experienced members to mention it. I don't want to convert KenB to anything, but when things get so delusional, ie a beginner saying he is close to Chunyli's level, then its hard to read that and not comment. It shows such a lack of knowledge and experience. If he said that in public at a meditation hall he'd be laughed out of the room. Its better to point out how ridiculous it is here. (also he gets into this exact type of argument monthly- he likes the attention)

To Kenb

You know. Spending 30 days in deep meditation in a cave, in full lotus without food and water is not 'fasting'. It's really not, its kinda miraculous and would impossible or suicide for most of us. I assume you dismiss it lightly because you have no experience with fasting or long term meditation.

Or do you? Are you near his level and do, say a week without food and water, meditating in full lotus?

Such a siddhi is impressive, but more so he's a living master and healer with accomplished students and a full system. He's a man with good wah; a good air about him, his tone and words are that of a cultivated man. You can talk to him, talk to his students, ask questions, learn from them. Get feedback. Without that you can go years doing it wrong. I think Jim McMillan admitted something like that happened to him in his book.

I can't recommend enough finding a good teacher with a solid background.

You are experienced at dabbling but that's about it. From what I've seen you have no experience with real, dedicated, hardcore, meaningful training though.

Also I never said that Chunyi Lin wasn't good at meditation. He is probably a master at it. But again, that doesn't mean that he has a high level of energetic development and that his system leads there. Why? Because the most he has demonstrated is healing. He can't demonstrate high level abilities so there is no reason for me to assume that he does.

Well im not going to speak on another's man sin.

But in both the magus of java and opening the dragon gate the teachers from those books didnt hesitate to put their students back in line.

Sometimes students need to be put in their place.

And get reminded that they are not the "master" they think they are.

just making sure you knew which teachers you were referencing when talking about disrespect and sins

Ken:

To say you are as advanced as Max and atleast as advanced as Chunyi Lin---------- but can't tune into the fields of these really rad practitioners to see where you actually stand......... (Or where they do)?

Where do you get off saying these things? I just dont understand you.

I am probably above Max's level considering the fact that he is level 0.0. I don't know what equivelant level of MP that Chunyi Lin is at but based on what I've seen and heard I would guess somewhere around level 2.

mo pai level 1 only takes 90 days. probably less if you know what your doing.

its so silly seeing people come on here and act like level 1 is so godly.

or that mo pai is the only way to develop a spirit, jeez..open your eyes.

Mo Pai Level One could be completed theoretically in 3 days. However this would require 3 straight days of non-stop, unbroken, focussed concentration on the LDT during deep trance meditation. For a beginner this just isn't possible. Level one can take as long as 10+ years if you do only an hour per day and don't master deep meditation.

well good... that's all cleared up now.

phew. finally got the real word from the master on what's what...

I'm convinced.

is there an echo in here?

• Like 1

Ego's get out of whack.

I wouldn't disrepect my master. That is completely different from random, level zero, dabblers who think they are expedienced masters but in reality have nothing worthwhile to offer.

I wouldn't disrepect my master. That is completely different from random, level zero, dabblers who think they are expedienced masters but in reality have nothing worthwhile to offer.

You disrespect your master every time you mouth off and disrespect any and all other paths or schools that you don't understand and have never had one experience with mate.

• Like 4

You are experienced at dabbling but that's about it. From what I've seen you have no experience with real, dedicated, hardcore, meaningful training though.

Ah, but that tends to be my point. You haven't really 'seen' anything. You judge without knowing. You confidently make statements that you have no idea about. Most of them parroting MPG.

If I asked you any question about myself would have the smallest clue? I doubt it. Here's one, I'll ask because its more quantifiable- how many years did I study martial arts? Which ones? What dans do I have? Do you know what a dan is?

You don't know, cause you don't know me. But you confidently make statements. Even without a shred of a clue. Writing this teacher is this level, that teacher must be that level (below you ofcourse), when you haven't done a lick of study with them comes off as pompous and ignorant.

Here's an assumption I'll make. Since you'll only study with someone who'll show you powers. You'll end up falling for someone who has youtube videos showing themselves floating things around. He'll cater to your ego, you'll wind up giving him lots of money and get horribly ripped off. That will be your path.

Edited by thelerner
  • Like 3

To make any assessment or statement of worth about a topic or idea... one must be a qualified observer.

Otherwise, it's just a rather mindless spouting of opinions based on preconceived notions or worse, outright projection and this undermines any credibility from said source, rendering it, in my perception, invalid and useless.

• Like 1

its like the same things being said over and over. this thread should probably end before another rotation

No chance.

Welcome to The Bardo!

:(