SonOfTheGods

The "Official" Mo Pai & "Things You Might Not Know About Real Mo Pai" Thread

I can also say that your own experience and knowledge can't be good if you claims things like that. I'd like to remind you, this is the internet - anyone can make flamboyant claims. Again, I'd be lying if I said I believe you can cut John Chang. He isn't a master of Kung Fu and Nei Gong for nothing, you know.

Kosta was also shot with the rifle, while John Chang was pouring Yin Qi into him. Andreas was shot in the stomach, while John Chang was pouring Yin Qi into him. Your remarks about rifle pellets are a bit strange - a rifle pellet will still penetrate the flesh and fracture the bone at that distance, there is enough kinetic energy for it to do that, especially on places such as hands, where the bones are smaller and rather weaker (compared to the rest of the body), and the abdomen, where there is just skin, flesh and organs, without any bone structures (save for the spine behind it and the ribcage above it). My father was shot short-range in the leg with a rifle like that - the pellet needed to be pulled out of his leg. So I know that it can do damage, even considerable damage.

Well I don't like to boast but I have been taught by Immortals for over thirty years, an Immortal master is very different to a mortal master. An air rifle say .22 pellet fired out of a low poundage gun will not gain great penetrative potential until it has left the rifled barrel for a distance. A heavier pellet like a .22 as opposed to a .177 will be slower out of a rifled barrel with the same poundage. So what you have said supports what I am saying. We have no proof in the slightest at what poundage the rifle used by Chang was, or what the pellet size was.

• Like 1

John Chang and Mo Pai has become like a religion, people are becoming obsessed and blinded, this is the trouble with displaying your talents as Lao Tzu said so distinctly. I remember when Bruce Lee first came on the scene Kung Fu had really never been heard of before in the west all of a sudden everybody wanted to be like Bruce Lee and Kung Fu schools were opening up all over the place even though the Chinese had kept it to themselves for donkeys years.

Edited by flowing hands
  • Like 2

Well I don't like to boast but I have been taught by Immortals for over thirty years, an Immortal master is very different to a mortal master. An air rifle say .22 pellet fired out of a low poundage gun will not gain great penetrative potential until it has left the rifled barrel for a distance. A heavier pellet like a .22 as opposed to a .177 will be slower out of a rifled barrel with the same poundage. So what you have said supports what I am saying. We have no proof in the slightest at what poundage the rifle used by Chang was, or what the pellet size was.

Oh, that so? Lineage?

You say you've been taught the truth, and that John Chang has no idea what he's talking about... So, what's the truth according to you?

He shot a tin can in front of a phone book (also close distance), and penetrated both. This should attest to the power of the rifle. Beside that, being shot in the hand will do damage, but Kosta said he barely felt the pellet. At that distance the rifle should have fractured the bones in his palms and penetrated his flesh. If you don't believe that, go buy some pellets and a rifle, and shoot yourself in the hand. The results won't be pleasant.

• Like 1

Oh, that so? Lineage?

You say you've been taught the truth, and that John Chang has no idea what he's talking about... So, what's the truth according to you?

He shot a tin can in front of a phone book (also close distance), and penetrated both. This should attest to the power of the rifle. Beside that, being shot in the hand will do damage, but Kosta said he barely felt the pellet. At that distance the rifle should have fractured the bones in his palms and penetrated his flesh. If you don't believe that, go buy some pellets and a rifle, and shoot yourself in the hand. The results won't be pleasant.

How do you know it won't be pleasant, for a start an Immortal master can protect one from many things and I have experienced life saving incidences where power well beyond the realm of Chang was displayed! Don't be such a closed and blinded fool there are many John Changs around but you never hear of them or see them. Why, because the higher levels of power are not mean't to start off a religion or get people to be so blinkered and obsessed that their obsession is all they can see. When one gets to a certain level it is not about the ego. Chang evidently enjoyed the celeb dotage until his spirit master gave him a ticking off for showing off. He had over stepped himself and broken his code of practice. There was no reason for him to do this. Now you might say why I am I on a forum, made a film about a little of myself, that's because I was told I've got to do it by my Immortal Masters so that we have at least some hope of stopping mad religions from destroying the world in the very near future. If it wasn't for this the name Flowing Hands would never be known to anyone.
  • Like 1

How do you know it won't be pleasant, for a start an Immortal master can protect one from many things and I have experienced life saving incidences where power well beyond the realm of Chang was displayed! Don't be such a closed and blinded fool there are many John Changs around but you never hear of them or see them. Why, because the higher levels of power are not mean't to start off a religion or get people to be so blinkered and obsessed that their obsession is all they can see. When one gets to a certain level it is not about the ego. Chang evidently enjoyed the celeb dotage until his spirit master gave him a ticking off for showing off. He had over stepped himself and broken his code of practice. There was no reason for him to do this. Now you might say why I am I on a forum, made a film about a little of myself, that's because I was told I've got to do it by my Immortal Masters so that we have at least some hope of stopping mad religions from destroying the world in the very near future. If it wasn't for this the name Flowing Hands would never be known to anyone.

Assuming you shoot yourself in the hand without any protection, it wouldn't be pleasant. That's what I meant.

It's harsh calling me a blinded fool straight off the start. I'm neither obsessed or blinkered. I merely wish to practice meditation, which is what I am doing. If there is any progression to be had, I'll cross that bridge when I get there. For now, focusing on what I have is good enough for me.

I don't think Chang enjoyed the celebrity status. After The Ring of Fire, he broke off all contact with the filming squad, evidently very angry with them for publishing the video. He hasn't been engaged in the media quite a while, and he didn't accept just anybody as a student. After that, he wanted to show the world what was possible. It turned out badly, he got the spirits of the elders angry. There wasn't much showing off. I've never seen any video by you. And you still haven't answered the question; What is the truth, according to you? If you don't wish to answer it, that's fine as well.

Edited by LeoViridis

I don't really think there is anything I can say that could convey my thoughts right now and wouldn't get me suspended.

Assuming you shoot yourself in the hand without any protection, it wouldn't be pleasant. That's what I meant.

It's harsh calling me a blinded fool straight off the start. I'm neither obsessed or blinkered. I merely wish to practice meditation, which is what I am doing. If there is any progression to be had, I'll cross that bridge when I get there. For now, focusing on what I have is good enough for me.

I don't think Chang enjoyed the celebrity status. After The Ring of Fire, he broke off all contact with the filming squad, evidently very angry with them for publishing the video. He hasn't been engaged in the media quite a while, and he didn't accept just anybody as a student. After that, he wanted to show the world what was possible. It turned out badly, he got the spirits of the elders angry. There wasn't much showing off. I've never seen any video by you. And you still haven't answered the question; What is the truth, according to you? If you don't wish to answer it, that's fine as well.

Well the thread is about Mo Pai and that's what I'm trying to stick to. There's plenty a post on the site that will give you some insight about what I know of the spirit world. Another point about the rifle trick, the watcher does not see anyone pull the trigger, we only hear the sound of an air gun going off. A very easy trick to do.

I don't really think there is anything I can say that could convey my thoughts right now and wouldn't get me suspended.

Ignorance is bliss who enjoy such a state

Well the thread is about Mo Pai and that's what I'm trying to stick to. There's plenty a post on the site that will give you some insight about what I know of the spirit world. Another point about the rifle trick, the watcher does not see anyone pull the trigger, we only hear the sound of an air gun going off. A very easy trick to do.

You're right, this thread is about MoPai.

Kosta himself loaded the rifle and pulled the trigger on Andreas, and another person pulled the trigger on Kosta.

Its rather ironic that the mpg clan doesnt seem to have achieved anything, not even a modicum of practice-insight - but hey, we're all working hard towards that. Who isnt? And are you forgetting that I simply made some comments that were met with derision and an explanation was demanded, I gave it, now I'm being called arrogant for talking about my experiences? And that is being put next to..."well, I personally have absolutely nothing to add, not insight, not experience...nothing practical at all, really....but JC, man....he's the real deal...not that I even have any basis upon which to determine real deal except for some youtube videos..."

I've had my own experiences during meditation but I just don't share them in great detail. Why? Because there's no point. It would be just another random claim among millions of others. Instead I quote Chang and his students. I'm not arrogant enough to assume authority to my claims.

As John Change got into trouble with the Mo Pai elders for making video's - I assume you are correct in stating that Leo - then it would seem logical why others of this forum, like SOTG, do not follow suit and make such videos.

Imagine if John Chang had never made those video's, and Pa Lok Nen or Liao Tsu Long were alive and decided to anonymously post some instruction on this forum. Even though it would be valid, just because they didn't youtube it, it would be discarded by some and probably called false and placebo. Maybe if people had personal experience they would not be so quick so judge, I think that is Joe's viewpoint and it seems solid.

• Like 1

reminiscent of how many people said max was a fake back in the kunlun wars :rolleyes:

~~~ ADMIN UPDATE ~~~

Massive split and pit... maybe a record number of posts split ^_^

Go there to argue.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~ ADMIN UPDATE ~~~

maybe a record number of posts split ^_^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You're new around here aren't you? :D

You're right, this thread is about MoPai. Kosta himself loaded the rifle and pulled the trigger on Andreas, and another person pulled the trigger on Kosta.

Yet Kosta no longer practices the system far as I know and some of his writing indicate. That can be telling. Most of the time you find something that connects and is powerful you stick with it. Yet people like Kosta, haven't. Heck people like MPG(doesn't have the time) a rabid promoter, doesn't practice anymore.

There are arts that people stick and grow with for a life time.

Edited by thelerner

You're new around here aren't you? :D

There was a Buddhist thread a number of years of that Vajraji started that was much longer than this one. We were debating the the concept of 'no self'. :lol:

• Like 3

You're right, this thread is about MoPai. Kosta himself loaded the rifle and pulled the trigger on Andreas, and another person pulled the trigger on Kosta.

Are you guys really serious about going around shooting one another to prove a point? Man.... would you just reflect on this for a minute and think what it sounds like, and how claiming such cwazy stunts have any bearing on spiritual development sounds so incredibly stupid, childish and basically shallow.

Based on what you have said, its apparent that you guys have been carried away by fantasy. What a shame cos there's so much intelligence and potential in all of you. Misdirected somewhat, and rather hopeful... but however it is, i think you guys are chasing nothing but flowers in the sky.

• Like 5

Without some mind/heart/energy/spirit development, how can one discern spiritual paths?

Most will rely on their physical senses and rational mind to pursue or understand the spiritual way but in fact they never have the foundation. The practice and cultivate is just the attempt to get somewhere; it means something is missing. What is missing is the foundation.

Without the foundation, the path is just 'practice'... not a spiritual practice.

The mistake most people make is they think they will arrive at the spiritual discernment; that is the end goal... after all, alchemy suggests:

Jing > Qi > Shen (spirit)

Here is one of the main reasons Mo Pai (or any lineage or spiritual way) is closed off to the west:

THE FOUNDATION IS MISSING... and what is the foundation? The Spirit.

The west gets closed off from these systems because they have no worldview, no practice approach, no belief, no acceptance of the Spiritual aspect. In some lineages, teachings, one cannot properly start a spiritual path without the spirit. This is why most westerners fail... and are refused entry.

So any Mo Pai adherent: List off the spirits you have your faith and belief in and whom you reflect on daily (even multiple times a day)?

I can bet money that every Indonesian student can answer this quickly... They start from here; they don't get to there.

I have had this Way from even before the start of my journey. I just didn't know their names. Now that I know their names, I am able to reflect on them many times a day. This reflection is part of the practice... but in fact it is simply the natural connection to start with.

• Like 4

There was a Buddhist thread a number of years of that Vajraji started that was much longer than this one. We were debating the the concept of 'no self'. :lol:

Were you guys debating something which doesn't really exist again? ;)

those debates get the longest.

More speculation + less expertise = more argument and personalities brought in.

Non existence selves debating 'no self'. Perhaps the thread never existed in the first place.

• Like 6

I learned, it its Buddhist and has more then 6 syllables in its name, expect a flame war :).

• Like 3

haiku thread @ 400+ pages and counting. It can be done! :)

• Like 3