SonOfTheGods

The "Official" Mo Pai & "Things You Might Not Know About Real Mo Pai" Thread

I wish you all safe training.

Before I forget... Thanks for joining the topic and posting again. Nice to see many different points of view. :)

• Like 3

For being such "morepie immortal bad asses" you guys sure do complain a lot. :D

You have free Magus of Java pdfs and video-audio of Kosta's books all over your morepie forums.

Hilarious with your double standard / double speak.

I received Jim McMillan's autobiography as a text.

I turned it into a pdf.

He is deceased.

I am continuing his legacy.

His words give him the Immortality that MoPai couldn't.

SOTG,you are making things up again. We have nothing like Jim's lessons posted on the site. And we never claimed to be immortal badasses - although it seems almost as though you are claiming that. Could be my own misunderstanding though.

I have Jim's Amazon link and picture of his book on that thread.

My forum is called mopaiforumotion- however, I have posted numerous times my reasons for having a "mopai forum".

When people ask me all about MoPai, I DISCOURAGE them, and try to talk them out of it.

;) Thus my Logo:

sotgim10.jpg

Why does all this always feel like deja-vu?

Wow, you are self confident. Whatever though. It seems as this is increasingly becoming less and less serious.

Tongkosong,

I don't really doubt that you are an Indonesian student and I appreciate you taking the time to reply. If it is ok for me to ask, do you know if the school in China still exists?

Ken, as far as we know, there is no other Mo Pai school in China. The reason being, Liao qianbei, John Chang's teacher, was the only student of Pai Lok Nen qianbei, and Liao qianbei only had 2 students, John Chang and another (who has passed many years ago).

• Like 3

And we never claimed to be immortal badasses - although it seems almost as though you are claiming that. Could be my own misunderstanding though.

I understand taking some defensive stance on this... reasonable to do.

Whatever side one is talking from, let's keep it more respectful... OP [sotG] included. :)

• Like 2

Ken, as far as we know, there is no other Mo Pai school in China. The reason being, Liao qianbei, John Chang's teacher, was the only student of Pai Lok Nen qianbei, and Liao qianbei only had 2 students, John Chang and another (who has passed many years ago).

Ok, thanks for the info!

Tongkosong, thanks for your reply.

I fully understand, you cannot break the rules of the school. I also don't doubt you are a student of the MoPai school.

What I asked was, when you said that Jim's instructions are improper, are you OK with them being posted as "real MoPai"? Being an indoor student yourself, are you OK with everything that was posted in this thread, being posted as "real MoPai"? This was my question, as you seem to disagree with the lessons Jim gave.

Leo, I can't force people to stop labeling Jim's instructions as "real Mo Pai". I don't agree with it as it is not an accurate Mo Pai instructions. I can't stop anyone from doing anything, but, I felt it is my duty to let people know what the truth is. Many people have been using the Mo Pai's name for many things; some people used it for bad things. There was a website labeled as the official Mo Pai website, and we refuted it. There was a teacher saying that he himself is a student of the current Mo Pai headmaster, and we refuted that. All I, and my Mo Pai "brothers", can do is tell the truth and refute those that are untrue, in the hopes that people will not fall victim to false teachings and scammers.

• Like 5

The same as my Kêrìs example.

So- TELL ME AGAIN- how MAGICK has NOTHING to do with MoPai :)

You know there is a WHOLE CHAPTER in Magus of Java about them, right?

SORCERY

Like I said- and you said to the contrary

Clueless about MoPai and all things related to NeiGong- as I said you are

SOTG, except for a couple of posts (for which I appologized already), I tried to remain as civil as I could. So, even if you say I know nothing, I'll keep up with that and try to speak respectfully;

You've taken my sword example completely out of context, I think anyone can see that. I was speaking about Nei Gong, and that it can be utilized in combat, but that doesn't make it a combat art. Just like swords can be utilized in combat, but a sword is a tool, not a combat art. But now you've brought up the keris... I don't see your point how that relates to my example AT ALL. Yes, I know about the keris. But you've taken it completely out of context.

You say I'm clueless - you can say what you like. For me it's enough, if I know for myself that I know a couple of things. But when using my exaples and trying to rebute them oR me, please stay in context of the example used.

• Like 1

Leo, I can't force people to stop labeling Jim's instructions as "real Mo Pai". I don't agree with it as it is not an accurate Mo Pai instructions. I can't stop anyone from doing anything, but, I felt it is my duty to let people know what the truth is. Many people have been using the Mo Pai's name for many things; some people used it for bad things. There was a website labeled as the official Mo Pai website, and we refuted it. There was a teacher saying that he himself is a student of the current Mo Pai headmaster, and we refuted that. All I, and my Mo Pai "brothers", can do is tell the truth and refute those that are untrue, in the hopes that people will not fall victim to false teachings and scammers.

Thank you for your reply, I merely wished to hear your thoughts on this.

May I ask though, what are your thoughts on everything in this thread that was labeled as "real MoPai". Numerology, sorcery, magick and all that.

So basically- Jim McMillan is a Western MoPai renegade/splinter offshoot.

Anyone that McMillan taught is Not Officially Authentic Indonesian MoPai.

We have been saying that for awhile now.

Thanks brother for the Confirmation. :wub:

the frustration, dawei, is that this is becoming like arguing with kindergarteners who cant articulate why they think you're wrong, they can just point out in whatever childish fashion that they simply think you are. you can explain the laws of the world to a child, but its not a given he will understand - especially if he's been already taught some wrong things. I've articulated why some things are wrong and pointed out fundamental concepts to back it up, as has sotg, but we might as well be walking into class with our clothes on backwards.

It's rather funny, I was thinking something similar.

SOTG, except for a couple of posts (for which I appologized already), I tried to remain as civil as I could. So, even if you say I know nothing, I'll keep up with that and try to speak respectfully; You've taken my sword example completely out of context, I think anyone can see that. I was speaking about Nei Gong, and that it can be utilized in combat, but that doesn't make it a combat art. Just like swords can be utilized in combat, but a sword is a tool, not a combat art. But now you've brought up the keris... I don't see your point how that relates to my example AT ALL. Yes, I know about the keris. But you've taken it completely out of context. You say I'm clueless - you can say what you like. For me it's enough, if I know for myself that I know a couple of things. But when using my exaples and trying to rebute them oR me, please stay in context of the example used.

My point was about the Keris.

This thread is about Mopai

So Keris is a part of Mopai.

Sorcery is a Part of Mopai.

I have introduced New Aspects to My Thread about MoPai.

I am re-routing and creating a diversion away from the uncivil direction it's going- by Still talking About MoPai and staying On Topic :)

the frustration, dawei, is that this is becoming like arguing with kindergarteners who cant articulate why they think you're wrong, they can just point out in whatever childish fashion that they simply think you are. you can explain the laws of the world to a child, but its not a given he will understand - especially if he's been already taught some wrong things. I've articulated why some things are wrong and pointed out fundamental concepts to back it up, as has sotg, but we might as well be walking into class with our clothes on backwards.

It's rather funny, I was thinking something similar.

Thank you for your reply, I merely wished to hear your thoughts on this.

May I ask though, what are your thoughts on everything in this thread that was labeled as "real MoPai". Numerology, sorcery, magick and all that.

Truthfully, I try not to take side in any debate or arguments in this forum. I have no understanding about numerology. The 72 levels are referring to the number of xue dao(s) in our body. No clue as to the significance or relevance of the number 72 to anything else. The ability one gains through neigong allows a person to do many things and open his/her world to many things that an average person cannot. To label those abilities as "sorcery" or "magick", is just is, a label. Maybe when we have advanced our knowledge further, one day we shall call it science.

• Like 5

Truthfully, I try not to take side in any debate or arguments in this forum. I have no understanding about numerology.

The 72 levels are referring to the number of xue dao(s) in our body.

No clue as to the significance or relevance of the number 72 to anything else. The ability one gains through neigong allows a person to do many things and open his/her world to many things that an average person cannot. To label those abilities as "sorcery" or "magick", is just is, a label. Maybe when we have advanced our knowledge further, one day we shall call it science.

Bingo.

Awesome information. :wub:

Indeed, yesterday's magick is tomorrow's science.

The Keris, Fu, etc in today's world falls under the LunaticFringe label, unfortunately lol

Edited by SonOfTheGods

For being such "morepie immortal bad asses" you guys sure do complain a lot. :D

You have free Magus of Java pdfs and video-audio of Kosta's books all over your morepie forums.

Hilarious with your double standard / double speak.

I received Jim McMillan's autobiography as a text.

I turned it into a pdf.

He is deceased.

I am continuing his legacy.

His words give him the Immortality that MoPai couldn't.

SOTGs,

You are not continuing his legacy. Jim appointed Peter Proksch as his successor. His last wish was for Peter to keep the school running in the same manor he had. He didn't ask for SOTGs to host his private teachings publically that were never supposed to be leaked in the first place. This pissed Jim that the teachings were leaked and it would piss him off if he were still alive and knew what you were doing.

• Like 1

SOTGs,

You are not continuing his legacy. Jim appointed Peter Proksch as his successor. His last wish was for Peter to keep the school running in the same manor he had. He didn't ask for SOTGs to host his private teachings publically that were never supposed to be leaked in the first place. This pissed Jim that the teachings were leaked and it would piss him off if he were still alive and knew what you were doing.

I do not want to continue Jim McMillan's legacy as far as Western MoPai goes.

You just heard Tongkosong say Jim's stuff is Not Real MoPai.

I am removing the mystery from western mo pai so people who are seeking will see those 2 levels and think to themselves "this is what caused all the commotion?"

Most likely seekers will look it over, shake their head and move on.

Should they want to inquire more- they can talk to me.

Western MoPai is Dead bro.

This Thread just gave it Closure and it's long due and proper burial

I consider my choice in doing this a necessary good deed for seekers. :)

Edited by SonOfTheGods
  • Like 1

Truthfully, I try not to take side in any debate or arguments in this forum. I have no understanding about numerology. The 72 levels are referring to the number of xue dao(s) in our body. No clue as to the significance or relevance of the number 72 to anything else. The ability one gains through neigong allows a person to do many things and open his/her world to many things that an average person cannot. To label those abilities as "sorcery" or "magick", is just is, a label. Maybe when we have advanced our knowledge further, one day we shall call it science.

Thank you for your response. I hope one day it'll become science, which will help improve the world.

I am removing the mystery from western mo pai so people who are seeking will see those 2 levels and think to themselves "this is what caused all the commotion?"

Most likely seekers will look it over, shake their head and move on.Should they want to inquire more- they can talk to me.

I don't think it was a good choice though. I exlained already why.

And before Tongkosong said anything, you were saying that is the real MoPai. And before that you were saying that the 72 levels are merely symbolic and don't exist. So which side are you on now?

Edited by LeoViridis

Most likely seekers will look it over, shake their head and move on.

Should they want to inquire more- they can talk to me.

You had no right to post Jim's private instructions on your forum. The "copywrite" was handed down to Peter Proksch. What you are doing would not please Jim. It would further piss him off. You are posting private material that is not owned by you. It was owned by Jim and has been passed down to Peter. No where in the equation do you come in or have any right to play a part.

You seriously want me to take your word over that of Chang?

if you look real hard and discern very well, you will find that JC would have zero disagreement with just about anything I've said here. this separation, these disagreements, are all in your own mind - hence my wordplay on dilution, because your disagreements with my words are merely because of dilution and abridgement - little else. if you could grasp the pearl in the muddy water, you would not have placed yourself into an adversarial position with me. it is unnecessary adolescent behavior. somewhat annoying for me because if you'd pay attention to what I'm writing you'd realize that it would help you realize your goal faster and more efficiently and I'm most certainly not asking you to abandon the practices you have chosen for yourself.

why do you think JC was surprised when Jim made the achievement he did using natural abdominal breathing?

are you surprised I made the achievements I did without paying attention to whether or not my rear was electrically connected to the earth?

in light of those facts what does that tell you about some of your assumptions?

am I trying too hard to get you to think??

open your mind! have some patience! dont grasp as hard as you can for what appears to be the shiniest ring simply because it gleams the most from your current vantage point. there is no one true singular path. there are many paths that produce many different things.

and I havent even mentioned the significant folly of treating this all as this is your last ride here and you need to do anything everything whatever just tell me please how to get off this circle

if you read the star wars prequels you see anakin go through this same thing, driven mad by his own mind and his supreme confidence at that which was in his own mind. which, assuredly, was his undoing - regardless of how accurate or how well it served him in the past. (unfortunately you dont get those details if you just watched the light show on the big screen that they likened to the "star wars story.")

dont worry, back when I was 20, I never really understood the whole concept of 30 wisdom, 40 wisdom, or past that, either.

• Like 1

409 replies

26 pages

and like a thousand of my own posts lol

This Thread's 2 Week Anniversary :o

Edited by SonOfTheGods
  • Like 3

And before Tongkosong said anything, you were saying that is the real MoPai. And before that you were saying that the 72 levels are merely symbolic and don't exist. So which side are you on now?

there was no real evidence behind that assertion