SonOfTheGods

The "Official" Mo Pai & "Things You Might Not Know About Real Mo Pai" Thread

How about a MoPai cultivator PPF with all the skinny on there for each level?

If some troll appeared then the thread 'owner' and anyone else so inclined could just 'Ignore' that person.

Might that work?

Edited by GrandmasterP
  • Like 1

I dunno.

These guys are pretty sure that what they do have is the real deal.

" The proof of the pudding is in the eating."

Hence if there was a group cultivating rather than some guys posting about cultivating then there'd be something tangible to see and to assess.

Right now all we have is words rather than deeds.

I completely agree. The first level, filling the Dantien, is something shared by other systems. I am sure we can safely reach this level. I myself am still busy trying to do this, it will take me a long time and once I have accomplished this then I will try and figure out the next step.

Until then I can only train as much as I can. There is no point just talking about it or trying to have the complete map before starting. I only have to go one day at a time.

• Like 2

Another advantage of a MoPai 'how to' thread might be that nay sayers would have less to say nay about.

If it was seen to be working then that could only be for the good.

Also if anyone came up with some non standard spurious stuff then the thread owner could call 'foul' on it.

You'd have to have someone acceptable to all as a recognised teacher.

Ken or Leo maybe, they are genuine dudes IMO.

Edited by GrandmasterP

Another advantage of a MoPai 'how to' thread might be that nay sayers would have less to say nay about.

If it was seen to be working then that could only be for the good.

Also if anyone came up with some non standard spurious stuff then the thread owner could call 'foul' on it.

You'd have to have someone acceptable to all as a recognised teacher.

Ken or Leo maybe, they are genuine dudes IMO.

Yes, the biggest advantage we have is the internet as that lets so many people work together, which means its the best place for an information hub, but it is a double edged sword so you need control and moderators.

Another thing is that the training takes dedication so the people who are contributing with their results and experiences are dedicated people helping each other out. These people actually doing the work will be the people who get a say. There is no room for speculators.

Remember these systems were built by humans just like us. They took all the risks to figure this out from scratch. They did not have the advantage to discuss it with people from around the globe. They also did not have any information in the first few steps. We do.

I for one think this is one of the most worthy pursuits a man can have. How can we say no lets not try because we do not have the full book or because it might be dangerous. I think it is worth the risk!

And if we fail then it will be something worth failing at.

Edited by Felcor
  • Like 1

How about a MoPai cultivator PPF with all the skinny on there for each level?

If some troll appeared then the thread 'owner' and anyone else so inclined could just 'Ignore' that person.

Might that work?

I think that is actually the best idea for this site...

but this site is probably not the best site to do it. There are Mo Pai sites to talk Mo Pai... so I am still a bit mystified why folks even come here to talk about it given other sites.

Maybe Felcor should have a look else where for Mo Pai and then see that there are maybe better places to try that... but folks can do what they want in the PPF.

• Like 1

Thing is though TTB is seen as a safe place whereas those other sites who knows who one would be giving information to by signing up?

Space Panda is full of abuse of the nastiest sort and the Space Panda 'types' also seem to have a hand in the other MoPai related fora out there.

I'd never sign up to anything along those lines and very few seem to do beyond the usual suspects.

Edited by GrandmasterP
  • Like 1

This will be my last post for a bit as I have used all my posts :).

What is this PPF?

I have looked at other sites but the theme seems to be people arguing about what is real or not and then you get the people

that hint at being great nei kung practitioners but refuse to give any information.

If there is enough interest I could make a site that is invite only for the people who are serious? Perhaps until then we could layout the steps for level 1 here so those that want to can train so long and we see how it goes and how many people stick to it. If there are others still interested I could make a website where we could share knowledge and experiences and maybe try and work out the rest.

PPF = Personal Practice Forum

You can get one of those on here by asking the Mods.

Check them out.

Some really good stuff in there and all very polite.

Edited by GrandmasterP

It wouldn't be a new system. It would just be the first three levels and we go off what we know as facts. But yes maybe I am being too ambitious.

Like others suggested, yes a PPF is a good idea. Check out my personal practice forum on here to see the wonders of SUB CATEGORIES! :D Also on the PPF *you* are the moderator, you can delete posts as you see fit.

Now the MoPaidebate forum, probably wouldn't go for your idea much since the site owner was a student of Jim and the only reason we have the info for level 1, then 2a and 2b is because one of Jim's students leaked it without Jim's permission...

KenBrace's forum (in his sig) might work. Then there is also SonoftheGods' forum which is open to many different MoPai things.

Several options :).

• Like 2

Ken?

Leo?

How about it?

:)

I think that is actually the best idea for this site...

but this site is probably not the best site to do it. There are Mo Pai sites to talk Mo Pai... so I am still a bit mystified why folks even come here to talk about it given other sites.

Maybe Felcor should have a look else where for Mo Pai and then see that there are maybe better places to try that... but folks can do what they want in the PPF.

Yeah TTBs would definitely not be the place to do something like that. The Neigong Forum would be a much better place.

This is from the debate on a Mo Pai forum that took place in our 'Bums Town Hall':

. . . I suggest that anyone interested enough in Mo Pai to want the Tao Bums to pay attention to it, to first start their own PPF, or create a sub-forum on one they already have, and then spend several weeks searching through all of the Mo Pai threads already on the Tao Bums and copying the locations of important threads and comments and bringing them together in an index and invite others to help in this if they are interested. If someone is not willing to do that for Mo Pai and demonstrate thereby that they are seriously interested, and by the value of the material that is collected and collated, that Mo Pai is worth the effort, then there is no reason for the Tao Bums to create a private space for what has so far been a tremendous waste of time, which unfortunately is not as limitless as the cyberspace in which it is stored.http://thetaobums (From my response in the 'Bums Town Hall)

Unfortunately the original cannot be accessed by non-members, but what I had basically suggested is using a PPF to data mine the Tao Bums Mo Pai threads. To a certain extent SonOfTheGods has done this, but has included material that seems to make this thread controversial, his goodwill in the matter not withstanding. So I recommend that those members who consider themselves advocates of 'orthodox' Mo Pai to do just that, set up your own PPF, if you don't have one already, maybe each his or her own, if that seems good, using that division of labor to multitask might be very helpfu, mine away, dig deep, and then use that as the basis of a thread that more clearly puts forward their position.

• Like 2

You can find most of the Mo Pai threads in the pit... :D (just helping you search lol)

That's why you would have to be a member, but they could at least recover that information.

• Like 2

Then there is also SonoftheGods' forum which is open to many different MoPai things.

To a certain extent SonOfTheGods has done this, but has included material that seems to make this thread controversial, his goodwill in the matter not withstanding.

:wub: :wub:

• Like 2

And the talent comes from the work you've done on the previous life. So, if you don't have any talent in this life, work as much as you can do and in the next life you'll have the natural talent, whatever it is.

All the naturals I know or I've heard about were working hard in their previous lives.

why not just end the cycle of rebirth?

Does anyone have the level 2 email from jim mcmillian?

IMO posting that in public would be highly disrespectful to Jim, who didn't wish it to be public.

IMO posting that in public would be highly disrespectful to Jim, who didn't wish it to be public.

Yes.

you guys should have beat horus to the punch with the name jedi school. how long have you guys been at this with nothing to show for it?

I started Mo Pai about a year ago but didn't really understand it or begin correct training until the beginning of this year. Until I am able to hit the borderline state I'll be getting no where in terms of spiritual developement.

Edited by KenBrace

why not just end the cycle of rebirth?

Because it is not so easy. If you are here, then you didn't end any rebirth cycle whatever ones claims may be.

• Like 1

Because it is not so easy. If you are here, then you didn't end any rebirth cycle whatever ones claims may be.

that's not true. many people are on this forum that have ended it. just cause your born a human doesn't mean you cant transcend it.

Just beause one becomes immortal doesn't mean they leave this Earth.