SonOfTheGods

The "Official" Mo Pai & "Things You Might Not Know About Real Mo Pai" Thread

My whole point of producing a MoPai thread:

There are many people, world wide- who got suckered into the John Chang hysteria. They put "MoPai" and/or "John Chang" in Google- and they begin their search.

ALL MoPai threads usually wind up in the Pit here- so Google can't show them. They're Hidden.

That means- the seeker will now go "to that other VULGAR OBSCENE Forum"

I didn't want that! :D

My 2 Forums are locked up and Private- so seekers won't be going there.

By keeping One Info Packed MoPai Thread OUT OF THE PIT on TaoBums- Keeps TaoBums FIRST IN SEARCH ENGINE WARS ;)

Bingo! I called it, didn't I? :D

*They* Troll the thread with the Intent of getting it thrown into the Pit. ;)

This thread should be sent to the pit. It will do nothing but disorient and confuse any newbie who happens along.

They'd have much better chances at the "VULGAR OBSCENE forum"... nothing personal.

Edited by SonOfTheGods

The only thing any seeker needs to know about Mo Pai is that John Chang, the only person qualified to teach it, is located on the island of Java in Indonesia. If you want to learn Mo Pai you should probably talk to him.

Good luck finding him. So far as I know, no one who has his address is going to share it and Java is one of the most densely populated places on earth.

If you do find him, I hope you are asian, because they say he won't teach westerners anymore.

• Like 2

Bingo! I called it, didn't I? :D *They* Troll the thread with the Intent of getting it thrown into the Pit. ;)

... Is your head OK?

I don't care where this thread is. I shared my opinion on the matter. To me, it seems as though you are the one trolling this whole thread, it seems as though you make things up as you go.

But I may be just judging prematurely.

The only thing any seeker needs to know about Mo Pai is that John Chang, the only person qualified to teach it, is located on the island of Java in Indonesia. If you want to learn Mo Pai you should probably talk to him.

Good luck finding him. So far as I know, no one who has his address is going to share it and Java is one of the most densely populated places on earth.

If you do find him, I hope you are asian, because they say he won't teach westerners anymore.

... Pretty much. Without John Chang's help there is no certainty of progressing, that's true.

However, that should not discourage people who are interested from training and doing the Level 1 technique that we do know. One has to perform and complete this anyhow, before moving onto next levels of training, and it's best to focus on what we have now. Who knows, if there is fate or karma involved, a seeker might be able to progress. But not until they complete the fundamentals, which is the Level 1 meditation technique.

• Like 1

John Chang does teach period.

The first three levels are available and will take you 100x farther than most other systems will. I strongly believe that doors will open up for a level 3 Mo Pai that wouldn't previously be possible for a level 0. One of the big things being the fact that a master is much, much more likely to take in an already level 3 student that has obviously shown dedication and seriously via their level of power. A level zero is just another joke.

Bingo! I called it, didn't I? :D

*They* Troll the thread with the Intent of getting it thrown into the Pit. ;)

I'd say it is everyone else who is trolling. Me and Leo are the only one's that actually practice Mo Pai. Everyone else is just trolling a thread about an art they don't even practice or have any knowledge about.

• Like 1

' John Chang' never existed.

That, along with 'Lightning Jack' were pseudonyms.

The gentleman featured in ancient Youtube clips and and Jim n Kosta's dated books is a retired businessman who, some twenty years ago and more was caught up in unwanted and unwarranted publicity.

As a result of that unsought publicity the gentleman was asked to step down from an honorary position within the MoPai clan.

That was a serious 'loss of face' and occasion for great shame resulting in that gentleman retiring from public life and latterly from his business interests.

That gentleman's oldest son, who carries on the family sea food restaurant, prawn farming and property businesses has requested that his father and family be left alone.

Hence no one here nor anywhere else can ever be 'taught' by ' John Chang' anymore than anyone not born into the MoPai clan can become a MoPai.

Anyone wishing to learn more about something called 'MoPai' might be as well PM- ing KenBrace or LeoViridis on here as " John Chang' aint taking calls.

:)

Edited by GrandmasterP
  • Like 4

The first three levels are available and will take you 100x farther than most other systems will. I strongly believe

:lol:

Ken you should set up and maybe market those three levels.

Going off the online interest in MoPai that's gotta be a sure fire winner.

Edited by GrandmasterP

I think that's been done before, for $300 per level....

Ken's cool though, he just wants people to have the info/practice, for free.

I still feel there is definitely something to the first level, which works better than most somethings, so I have to agree with them on that bit. Most somethings get pretty watered down.

PS no one uses JC's real name out of respect I think.

• Like 3

Grrrrrr.

I was hoping for commission!

As any fule knoe.

' John Chang's' real name is...

Mo R. Pieguy.

( The 'R' stands for Rant)

Edited by GrandmasterP
  • Like 1

' John Chang' never existed.

That, along with 'Lightning Jack' were pseudonyms.

The gentleman featured in ancient Youtube clips and and Jim n Kosta's dated books is a retired businessman who, some twenty years ago and more was caught up in unwanted and unwarranted publicity.

As a result of that unsought publicity the gentleman was asked to step down from an honorary position within the MoPai clan.

That was a serious 'loss of face' and occasion for great shame resulting in that gentleman retiring from public life and latterly from his business interests.

That gentleman's oldest son, who carries on the family sea food restaurant, prawn farming and property businesses has requested that his father and family be left alone.

Hence no one here nor anywhere else can ever be 'taught' by ' John Chang' anymore than anyone not born into the MoPai clan can become a MoPai.

Anyone wishing to learn more about something called 'MoPai' might be as well PM- ing KenBrace or LeoViridis on here as " John Chang' aint taking calls.

Very obviously he isn't taking calls, otherwise his phone line would probably be flooded, lol. I know (or at least I presume) it's not his real name, after all, which Chinese, living on Java would name their child John? However, as he have no other way of refering to him, that's the best pseudonym to use.

But again you go with this "born in the MoPai clan". Kosta wasn't "born into the clan". Jim wasn't "born into the clan". Their students weren't "born into the clan". Neither Liao nor John Chang were "born into the clan". You keep going on and on with this without actually saying what exactly you are refering to. Is a school of Nei Gong considered a clan to you? That's like saying "shotokan karate is a clan, you need to be born into it to train". Beside that, all members of clans in China and ancient China bore the same surname. Liao's surname was Liao, and the surnames of both previous masters were also different (Pai and May), and we can asume John Chang's surname is also different. His student's surnames were also different. If people were "born into the clan" they surely wouldn't bear so many different surnames. So what you say makes no sense at all.

I strongly believe that spiritual practice like this shouldn't be charged for. I think Ken is of the similar opinion.

• Like 1

Grrrrrr.

I was hoping for commission!

As any fule knoe.

' John Chang's' real name is...

Mo R. Pieguy.

( The 'R' stands for Rant)

Now that would be funny... some master gets bored, goes and pisses everyone off about their own system...

• Like 2

However, that should not discourage people who are interested from training and doing the Level 1 technique that we do know. One has to perform and complete this anyhow, before moving onto next levels of training, and it's best to focus on what we have now. Who knows, if there is fate or karma involved, a seeker might be able to progress. But not until they complete the fundamentals, which is the Level 1 meditation technique.

So you think it might be someone's destiny to create their own system based on the Mo Pai level 1 technique? I suppose someone had to be the first to develop it, but I also suspect those people lived in a society very unlike our own.

And it absolutely should discourage people. Attempting to practice any sort of neigong without a teacher should be discouraged. Not saying it isn't possible, but I wouldn't recommend it. I don't think it's a good idea.

So you think it might be someone's destiny to create their own system based on the Mo Pai level 1 technique? I suppose someone had to be the first to develop it, but I also suspect those people lived in a society very unlike our own.

And it absolutely should discourage people. Attempting to practice any sort of neigong without a teacher should be discouraged. Not saying it isn't possible, but I wouldn't recommend it. I don't think it's a good idea.

No, by no means should anyone attempt to create their own system. Either it wouldn't be functional, and would just be a complete waste of time, or at worst death could occur. People died before, attempting to make a system. I'm saying that if fate or karma is involved, new doors may open up for a sincere practicioner, that weren't there before.

Level 1 is meditation. It really isn't as dangerous as you make it out to be.

Edited by LeoViridis

Why don't we make a forum or a site where we list all the FACTS about what we know of the first three levels. Those who want to could then experiment and try out what we know and we can start our own manual for the first few levels at least. We don't need to worry about all the levels up to 72 (if there is such a thing). We only have to master and figure out one level at a time. Once we have it down we start figuring out the next level.

Who knows how far we could progress? Those that have accomplished the first level could help out those who are still trying.

We would need to only look at and record facts and practical steps.

I have heard Kosta mention the "universal consciousness". Perhaps by level 2-3 we could access and use this to figure out the other levels?

For now it would just be nice to have a record of practical steps to follow for level 1 (Filling the Dantien) at least. Once we have mastered that we would already have gained much and can start looking at the next step.

Chang has a manual that describes the levels in ancient Chinese that we have no access to. I say we write our own?

• Like 1

That would be Shifu Lin.

I don't think that stuff like this should be used to make money. In Jim's case he only did it to weed out the trolls (originally he took in students for free).

I am always open to help people out as much as I can and to the best of my knowldege for free.

• Like 1

Why don't we make a forum or a site where we list all the FACTS about what we know of the first three levels. Those who want to could then experiment and try out what we know and we can start our own manual for the first few levels at least. We don't need to worry about all the levels up to 72 (if there is such a thing). We only have to master and figure out one level at a time. Once we have it down we start figuring out the next level.

Who knows how far we could progress? Those that have accomplished the first level could help out those who are still trying.

I have heard Kosta mention the "universal consciousness". Perhaps by level 2-3 we could access and use this to figure out the other levels?

For now it would just be nice to have a record of practical steps to follow for level 1 (Filling the Dantien) at least. Once we have mastered that we would already have gained much and can start looking at the next step.

Chang has a manual that describes the levels in ancient Chinese that we have no access to. I say we write our own?

That sounds good in theory but due to the overflowing number of scammers, trolls, etc. posting something like that on the internet is a bad idea. Perhaps a private forum where only certain, trusted members are given access to.

• Like 2

No, by no means should anyone attempt to create their own system. Either it wouldn't be functional, and would just be a complete lack of time, or at worst death could occur. People died before, attempting to make a system. I'm saying that if fate or karma is involved, new doors may open up for a sincere practicioner, that weren't there before. Level 1 is meditation. It really isn't as dangerous as you make it out to be.

Not to mention the fact that a master is much more likely to accept a level 3 student than a level 0 begging for instruction. Who knows. Perhaps being a level 3 will make up for the fact that you are a westerner.

Edited by KenBrace

you guys should have beat horus to the punch with the name jedi school. how long have you guys been at this with nothing to show for it?

A bunch of newbies making up a system, oh hell no, very very bad idea. Nothing messes people up worse than people who don't know what they are doing creating energetic practices.

• Like 2

It wouldn't be a new system. It would just be the first three levels and we go off what we know as facts. But yes maybe I am being too ambitious.

A bunch of newbies making up a system, oh hell no, very very bad idea. Nothing messes people up worse than people who don't know what they are doing creating energetic practices.

I dunno.

These guys are pretty sure that what they do have is the real deal.

" The proof of the pudding is in the eating."

Hence if there was a group cultivating rather than some guys posting about cultivating then there'd be something tangible to see and to assess.

Right now all we have is words rather than deeds.

Edited by GrandmasterP
  • Like 3