SonOfTheGods

The "Official" Mo Pai & "Things You Might Not Know About Real Mo Pai" Thread

I'm pulling stuff off my Forum, so give me a little time.

EDIT:
http://thetaobums.com/topic/35217-the-official-mo-pai-things-you-might-not-know-about-real-mo-pai-thread/page-19

I started this thread: I want it to end, properly, with the correct information:

Rather than seekers find the wrong information, or pay for something that was taught for free- here it is in it's entirety.

Jim McMillan's MoPai Level 1 & 2

There are no Copyrights as Mr. McMillan is deceased.

As I just noted- there never was money paid for this info, and it has been widely released all over the Internet, already.

Unscrupulous individuals are actually selling this on Amazon, etc for huge amounts of money.

So here it is for Free- like all my stuff- FREE.

I would not have released this otherwise.

This is not "Pseudo-mopie"- rather this is the Official MoPai.
If you want to learn Mopai- learn it the correct way:

Jim McMillan's MoPai Level 1 & 2
Mo Pai’s Training for Level 1 and 2:

Full Instructions and Photos:

You do not need to register to view this:

http://mopai.forumotion.cc/
then click:
OPEN TO PUBLIC
then click:
Jim McMillan's: MoPai Level 1 & 2

Seems some people/proxies are locked out due to ISP being Banned from all the Trolls so I apologise.

Thanks to MoonNite for alerting me

Edited by SonOfTheGods
  • Like 6

72 MoPai Levels= Numerology

The Number 72 is a Magickal number

As is 108 in Hinduism.

360 degrees in a circle

5 x 72 = 360

72 means "Complete" "Balanced" in Numerology.

5 Points on the Pentagram

Pentagram is the transit/path Venus makes

Venus = Lucifer- Morning Star

Cut an Apple in half and you will see the Pentagram

The "Forbidden Fruit" almost always attributed to an Apple

Adam's Apple

DaVinci's Man = Pentagram

72 Goetia Daemons/Howlings

You will NEVER learn/locate the infamous "occult/hidden" 72 Levels of MoPai because they simply DO NOT EXIST icon_wink.gif

Edited by SonOfTheGods
  • Like 2

In esoteric numerology, the number 72 is known to be one of the master numbers. By definition, a master number is one that encompasses patterns that replicate the frequencies and vibrations of certain energies of the manifested Universe.

We can find the reference to this numeric vibration in many of the ancient texts:

The Bible:

The number 72 is used 4 times in the Bible.

In the Bible, 72 numbers written in their cardinal form are multiple of twelve.

The Bible: Old Testament

There are 72 races resulting from Noah. There are fifteen descendants by Japhet, thirty by Cham, twenty-seven by Sem. (Genesis 10)

In the vision of Jacob’s Ladder in the Old Testament of the Bible (Genesis 28, 11-19) and the Zohar, Jacob perceived that there were 72 steps between the Earth and Heaven with angels traveling up and down the steps.

72 were the number of people in Moses’ Council of Jethro.

72 of the Elders received the outpouring of the spirit of God from Moses. The 70 ancients accompanying Moses plus the 2 absent ones which had remained in the camp, Eldad and Medad. (Numbers 11:25-26)

The Bible: New Testament

There were 72 Disciples of the Christ as well as the 12 Apostles:

“After this the Lord appointed seventy-two others and sent them two by two ahead of him to every town and place where he was about to go. He told them, “The harvest is plentiful, but the workers are few. Ask the Lord of the harvest, therefore, to send out workers into his harvest field. Go! I am sending you out like lambs among wolves.”
~Luke 10:1-3

“The seventy-two returned with joy and said, “Lord, even the demons submit to us in your name.”
~Luke 10:17

“Then he turned to his disciples and said privately, “Blessed are the eyes that see what you see. For I tell you that many prophets and kings wanted to see what you see but did not see it, and to hear what you hear but did not hear it.
~Luke 10:23-24

Christianity

In the Gospel according to Philip and in the Gospel of the childhood of Jesus, it is written that one day, while he was youth, Jesus entered in the dyeing of Levi. He took 72 colors and threw them in the cauldron. Then Levi was in anger, but Jesus “take out them all white and tells: It is thus indeed that the Son of the Man is come as dyer“.

According to the visions of Ann-Catherine Emmerich, after his temptation in the dessert, Jesus is served by 12 superiors’ angels and 72 angels of less rank.

According to the Rule in the Order of Saint-Saviour, given by the Christ to Saint Brigitte of Sweden, who lived from 1303 to 1373, the number of the members of the convent could not exceed 72: there had to be at the most sixty sisters and no more, accompanied by four deacons and eight laity.

The 72 Instruments of Charities of Saint Benoit given in his rule on the spiritual art governing the monastic existence.

Judaism

The name of God is composed of 72 letters according to the cabalistic tradition. It comes from the mystical text (called Schemamphorash) of the Exodus, chapter 14 verses 19, 20 and 21 of which each one is composed of 72 letters in the original Hebraic text. It is this ineffable name of God whom murmured the great priest in the middle of the shouts of the crowd. It was replaced later by the sacred named, YHWH, than cabalists pronounce by spelling them one after the other: Yod, He, Waw, He. It is also by extraction and transposition of the three verses of the Schemamphorash that cabalists deduce the names of the 72 spirits (or angels) of the Cabal which they call the “explained divine name”.

According to Midrash, it is said that the Hebrew language was intentionally designed by “Seventy-two Scholars” so that words and phrases in the sacred texts having similar spiritual significance would have identical Numerations. The “Scholars”, being seventy-two in number correspond to the seventy-two letters of the Great Divided Name of God: Shemhamphorasch.

According to the Zohar, there were 72 old men of the synagogue.

72 is also the conventional number of scholars translating the Septuagint, according to the legendary account in the “Letter of Aristeas”. The 72 Jewish translators (six of each tribe) that Ptolemy II, king of Egypt (283-246 before J.-C.), asked to Eleazar, great priest of Jerusalem, to send him to translate into Greek the books of Moses, written in Hebrew, for his library in Alexandria. It is the oldest Greek version of the Old Testament written in Hebrew. It is designated under the name of Septuagin because according to a legend these 72 translators would have produced separately the same translation without consulting each other and this in 72 days. This translation is recognized officially by the Church as well as the Vulgate.

Islam

The Mahomet Prophet suggests to begin and to finish the meals by the salt because it is a remedy against the 72 sicknesses.

The number of virgins a Muslim might get as a reward in Heaven.

Other Religions

The good God Osiris was enclosed in a coffin by 72 evil disciples and accomplices of Set.

There were 72 disciples of Confucius.

There are 72 Immortals in Taoism.

The 72 companions of apotheosis of Houang-ti.

The number of devils according to The Lesser Key of Solomon.

Historical Accounts

Plato, in his work “The Republic” talks about the number 72 being a nuptial number, or a number that expresses the marriage between Heaven and Earth.

Plutarch talks about the existence of the 5 days that the god Hermes added to the circumference, or to a year of 360 days; He would have taken 1/72 of each day to be added to the total.

The Assyrians, Chaldeans and Hebrew civilizations always counted over their “Magic Calendars” the presence of 72 Tutelary Angels.

Astrology

There are 72 semi-decanates.

There are 72 Paranatellons: extra-zodiacal constellations that rise and set simultaneously with zodiacal constellations and serve as witnesses of the great power of the Cosmos in constant expansion.

The axis of the earth moves of one degree every 72 years compared to stars and to the vault of heaven.

72 years corresponds to one day of the Pythagoric year - mitacomesis 360 X 72=25920 years or an entire cycle of the precession of Equinoxes.

There are many more, but as you can see, there is an amazing list of significance when it is related to the vibratory signature of the number 72.

http://humanityhealing.net/2010/08/the-master-number-72/

• Like 1

72: In science

The atomic number of hafnium
In degrees Fahrenheit considered to be room temperature.
The average number of heartbeats per minute for a resting adult.
Percentage of water of which the human body is composed.
The life duration of the ovule is 72 hours.
The axis of the earth moves of one degree every 72 years compared to stars and to the vault of heaven.

72: In astronomy

The 72 Paranatellons, extra-zodiacal constellations that rise and set simultaneously with zodiacal constellations.
Messier object M72, a magnitude 10.0 globular cluster in the constellation Aquarius.
The New General Catalogue object NGC 72, a magnitude 13.5 barred spiral galaxy in the constellation Andromeda.
The Saros number of the solar eclipse series which began on -727 August 16 and ended on 752 January. The duration of Saros series 72 was 1478.1 years, and it contained 83 solar eclipses.
The Saros number of the lunar eclipse series which began on -407 June 5 and ended on 891 July. The duration of Saros series 72 was 1298.1 years, and it contained 73 lunar eclipses.
The precession of equinoxes traces out a pair of cones joined at their apices in a cycle of approximately 26,000 years, that is 1 degree every 72 years (approximation to the nearmost integer).

72: In religion

The number of languages spoken at the Tower of Babylon, according to later tradition.
The conventional number of scholars translating the Septuagint, according to the legendary account in the "Letter of Aristeas".
The conventional number of disciples sent forth by Jesus in Luke 10 in some manuscripts (seventy in others).
The number of names of God, according to Kabbalah (see names of God in Judaism).
The Shemhamphorasch related to the number of the names of God.
The total number of books in the Holy Bible in the Catholic version if the Book of Lamentations is considered part of the Book of Jeremiah.
The current distribution of the Book of Revelation is 22 chapters, adopted since the 13th century, but the oldest known division of the text is that of the Greek commentator Andrew of Cesary (6th century) in 72 chapters.
The number of warriors on the Muslim side at the Battle of Badr.
The number of people martyred along with Imam Hussain at the Battle of Karbala.
The number of soldiers who will fight alongside Imam Mahdi against the Dajjal, according to Islamic ahadith are 313 not 72.
The 72 old men of the synagogue, according to the Zohar.
The number of houri each Muslim martyr (or every Muslim male, according to some ahadith) shall receive as companions in Paradise.
The degrees of the Jacob's Ladder were to the number of 72, according to the Zohar.
The 72 disciples of Confucius who mastered his teachings (also given as 77).
Mahavira, the twenty-fourth and last tirthankara of Jainism, is said to have attained nirvana after his physical death at the age of 72.
Thoth, in an Egyptian creation myth, wins a 72nd of each day of the year from the Moon in a game of draughts, as a favour to Nut, the Sky Goddess. He uses these portions to make the five intercalary days on which the remaining Gods and Goddesses are born.[1]
The good god Osiris was enclosed in a coffin by 72 evil disciples and accomplices of Set.[2]
At the age of the puberty, the young Parsee received the investiture of the sacred cord Kucti made of 72 linens in symbol of the community.
In Cao Đài, the number of planets between hell and heaven.
There are 72 stupas which comprise Borobudur, the world’s largest Buddhist temple.
72 major temples have been found at Angkor, seat of the ancient Khmer Empire.
In Islam, 72 is the number of sects or denominations that are doomed to Hell, according to Hadith (Sayings of prophet Muhammad)

Shemhamphorash: In early Kabbalah, the term was used to designate sometimes a 72-letter name for God

Some People on my forum, are starting to see the "connection" -and understand a lot of it is symbolism

Edited by SonOfTheGods

I have been on Forums for Decades.

I am privy to "Inner Circles"

I know "a lot of people"

NeiGong practitioners- as they ascend to "more advanced levels" move on to NeiDan. (some do)

The Quest for the Golden Pill - Jin Dan - takes them deep down the rabbit hole.

The search for the Holy Grail - the secret elixir - the Philosopher's Stone.

It stands to reason- and this is common sense, people (!)- these Advanced Practitioners are going to circulate amongst the hardcore Magick groups.

Not ALL Magick groups- but a certain type.

For instance- African Traditional Religion ATR - was once SECRET to anyone who wasn't African.

There were zero initiations, in Vodou, for Caucasians (many years ago)

That has since changed.

I know all about ATR- but I am *Not* black.

If you are not Indonesian- you think that matters - *anymore*..?

Social Media, Networking- has brought groups of people together from all the world- even in the jungles- they have WiFi icon_wink.gif

You think people in Indonesia don't visit Magick Foums?

Mo Pai is Sorcery, as it is, a Martial Art.

Internal Arts- people trade and tutor each other ALL THE TIME!

Your Grandmother did things the traditional way.

The younger generations- Not so much, anymore.

The Code of Secrecy- in these younger generations- have No Problem "talking up a storm"- on Social Media.

Some of them- type a lot, when they are high, or drunk.

What? You think Mo Pai practitioners don't party or have Internet in Asia?

These SAME PRACTITIONERS- do frequent the "Dark Internet" - on Hidden, Hard Core Magick/Sorcery/Wizardry- if for anything else- to SEEK OUT SIMILAR PEOPLE FOR COMMUNICATION... fellowship.

For others, who are "Like Them".

There are sub-cultures all around you:

Vampyre, OtherKin, Snuff films, Mercenaries, Illegal human trafficking, All kinds of illegal trafficking- all around the net..

What? You think people who are on advanced levels of Mo Pai- don't Skype?

What? No one is on higher levels of Mo Pai?

So Kosta knew almost zero about NeiGong, and Chang knew zero about Daoism.

Kosta doesn't even do Mo Pai.

You think "The Magus of Java" is the definitive- 'Last Word', 'the Final Authority' on Mo Pai?

Clarify:
Splinter groups, and renegade groups

Edited by SonOfTheGods
  • Like 1

Mo Pai is:

1) Building Awareness/Yi to the energy.
2) Learning to Harness the energy/Meditation
3) Building up the "Cavity" to sustain the energy.
4) Building the Capacity to hold the energy.
5) Then Building/Storing/Increasing the energy.
6) Manipulating/Condensing/Compressing that energy.
  • Like 2

Mo Pai is:

1) Building Awareness/Yi to the energy.

2) Learning to Harness the energy/Meditation

3) Building up the "Cavity" to sustain the energy.

4) Building the Capacity to hold the energy.

5) Then Building/Storing/Increasing the energy.

6) Manipulating/Condensing/Compressing that energy.

Some of these "Events" over lap

What is different in Mo Pai, is the techniques to get you from Point 'A' to Point 'B'.

It has it's own unique:

code, dogma, structure, history, hierarchy, lineage and NeiGong science.

That being said, John Chang is a christian, is not a Daoist, but is/was an Acupuncturist.

He is also a Sorcerer and Necromancer.

He was also "born/Innate special"- so he would have succeeded even without Mo Pai.

Edited by SonOfTheGods

Q & A with Kosta on TaoBums:

• Quote :
  • Q: Is it possible to channel energy directly from from the universe for energy work (like healing, sidddhis, etc) - or do we have to absorb it, store it & convert it to a more usable form (like an electrical transformer) first before we can use it?

Answer: Both. Think of piping and reservoirs and access to a river to get the proper mental picture. The larger the reservoir, the more water it can store, the larger the diameter of the pipe, the more flow it can contain. Channel energy is literally like that.

• Quote :
  • Q: In The Magus of Java, is the description of the fight between the two masters that included phrases such as 'it was as if bombs had been dropped' intended to be literal or partly symbolic/figurative? Although I have experienced things like remote viewing and spirits, I found this part of the book a bit hard to swallow.

Answer: Then by all means do not swallow it. I do not think symbolism is implied, though I could be wrong. Sifu John told me the story, and I being a Westerner, recorded everything on tape for posterity and to prevent accusations of embellishing and/or fantasizing. I am responsible for the literary depiction, not the content of the story; that, you will have to take up with Sifu John.

• Quote :
  • Q: Did you really see John Chang levitate nearly a foot off the carpeted hotel floor like you wrote in The Magus of Java?

Answer: Ah, the Jim McMillan controversy! I was told about this. Can anyone else see how much of an oxymoron this question is? Jim asserts that I am embellishing because John cannot really levitate, but instead is able to "merely" step on a vertical cigarette, whereas the evil Kostas says he has seen him completely nullify the force of gravity. Surely this is simply a matter of degree, or am I misreading the situation?
    Oh, and by the way, Batman beats Spiderman every time.

Q:Jim McMillan said that John once had a friendly encounter with Mike Tyson and demo'd some ability on him that Mike apparently had trouble resisting. Do you know exactly what happened in this incident?

Answer: Uh... blink? Blink again? (Vague uncomprehending look on face).
  • Like 1

It has been said: Mo Pai shuns the MCO

________

Central Channel: you hit the nail on it's head (I am talking to another member from my forum so :Anonymous:)

Most people concentrate their Yi solely on their LDT.

Many just don't grasp the concept that performing the MCO, empowers the Tum Mo & Jen Mo to the point of "over flowing" which will then fully develop the TaiJi Pole/Central Channel.

From there, opens the Middle and Upper Tan Tiens

It is all a Natural Process- as long as the individual is aware of Acupuncture Points, Flows, Meridians, etc and doesn't deliberately try to re-route the safety valves, by just locking up and compressing everything they have into the LDT

Edited by SonOfTheGods
  • Like 2

• Kosta Danaos: Nei Kung wrote:
  • The energy generated at
    this level is so intense that John Chang himself has fainted
    twice trying to contain it within his own being. When a
    yogi reaches this state, he achieves t’ai chi, the supreme
    configuration that matter can take in our Universe, a form
    where the infinite (yin) is joined to the finite (yang). As
    such, one’s spirit is immortal, retaining all sentience and
    emotion even in death. And while alive, the yogi
    possesses the might of yin and yang combined:

So now, we see yogis and tai-chi practitioners, can ALSO be immortal- not just mopai people.

How the story keeps changing icon_biggrin.png

http://mopai.forumotion.cc/t126-kosta-danaos-nei-kung-yin-yang
  • Like 1

• Kosta Danaos: Nei Kung Quote :
  • What does this seemingly ubiquitous symbol actually

depict? Two plumes of energy curled in a lovers’

embrace? Most certainly, and yet more. Nearly everyone

remembers the standing wave of physics from their high

school classes; the particles that make up the waveform

school classes; the particles that make up the waveform

follow the same path again and again, so that the wave

seems to stand still, a static shape composed of moving

particles

• Quote :
  • What does all this mean? Is it mere coincidence? We

have discussed the fractal Universe and stated that what

occurs macrocosmically must occur microcosmically. I

am convinced that what establishes our being (our

personality, our physical capabilities, our very soul if you

will) is nothing more or less than a standing wave in the

yin field. This wave replicates itself fractally, initially

taking shape in the yang field of space-time within the

DNA of the embryo that is to become our body. As we

grow older, this wave is still with us, and makes up a

network of peaks and nodes that are the nadi and

chakras of our yin substance.

• Quote :
  • I believe that the so-called computer program

maintaining our existence is a standing wave in the yin

field, a standing wave that mirrors itself both in our DNA

and in our autonomic nervous system, reaching into every

cell in our body.7 This wave is a reflection of our karma.

The macrocosm reflects itself in our nervous system on

many levels. Yin and yang interact continuously in that

magnificent central computer, our human brain. In fact,

understanding this process offers the key to many special

functions of our nervous system, including the

cornerstone of the practice of nei kung: meditation.

cornerstone of the practice of nei kung: meditation.

• Quote :
  • Before we get into anatomy, however, let me reiterate a

concept I have presented repeatedly: The yin energy is

beyond space and time, and yet it is continuously a

part of our being. In short, each of us is a

living, breathing wormhole in the fabric of space-time.

• Quote :
  • This is not an anatomy book, and I am not a

neurosurgeon, so there is no point in delving deeper here.

What matters is that the central nervous system governs

both conscious and unconscious action, or, in other

words, both yang and yin. Phrasing it differently still, we

could say that the central nervous system supervises

things both physical and metaphysical; it is the

understanding of yin and yang that allows us to glimpse

this

• Quote :
  • the lower brain stem and spinal cord are connected

to the yin field of existence (and as such can “touch” a yin

entity), while the cerebral cortex is yang.

This makes more sense if we accept that our evolution

(exelixis—“from the helix”) has occurred progressively

from the yin field to the yang field over the eons. Life

began in the oceans (water is a yin element) as single-cell

bacteria and progressed onto land. Our brain stem is still

a remnant of our time as reptiles, and it is well known

that we can witness our evolution in the development of

the human embryo.

If I am correct in stating that the lower brain stem and

spinal cord are connected to yin energy, that would mean

that we are all interconnected by a field of “dark” energy

that binds our unconscious minds together. Indeed, I am

convinced that Carl Jung was right, and that the human

mind is separated into conscious, personal unconscious,

and collective unconscious functions.

The Yin/Yang NOT spoken about in the Mo Pai circles

With the language barrier- do you think Kosta and John Chang discussed Quantum Mechanics?icon_wink.gif
Edited by SonOfTheGods

Quick Intermission:

Mo Pai means: Mo-tzu School - Clique - Group, etc

The Founder was a "Philosopher" Nicknamed "Mo" which means "Tattooed" Man.

No One knows his real name- maybe a composite of different individuals

Mo Pai is a COMBAT system - Enlightenment is NOT the goal

• Kosta Danaos: Nei Kung Quote :
  • This unknown
    heritage provides another uncanny parallel with Mo Tzu,
    whose name means “Mr. Tattoo”—this Chinese sage
    was branded a criminal, and his family name has never
    been established
  • Quote :
  • Mo Tzu took things a step further; he actually used
    physical force on several occasions to get the point
    across. Mo Tzu was no armchair philosopher, but rather
    a brilliant martial artist and military tactician—a warrior sage.
    The Mo-ists, in fact, developed mustard gas to
    defend the cities of weaker states attacked by larger
    conquering forces.
Edited by SonOfTheGods
  • Like 1

Kosta Danaos: Nei Kung

• Quote :
  • Therefore, our awareness must be both yang and yin,
    conscious and unconscious; we are microcosms of the
    Universe, images of eternity, so this must hold true. The
    reticular formation is simply one area where yin and yang
    energies interact
  • Quote :
  • A brick, he said, is
    composed of earth and water and fire (it is baked in an
    oven), and yet is one thing. With this metaphor he
    portrayed the Trinity in a concrete, rational manner that
    others could comprehend.9 Perhaps we should consider
    ourselves as that brick. We, too, have a physical form
    (the earth in the brick); we contain water (the standing
    wave in the yin field that defines our essence); and we
    are driven by fire (bioenergy, ch’i, the breath of the
    cosmos). All three are interrelated—each one connects
    with and influences the others
I have posted many times- where there is Yang, there is Yin and vice versa icon_wink.gif

1:1 Ratio
  • Quote :
  • I suggested earlier that both the yin and yang
    energies express themselves in our nervous system, and
    that this means that we are continually in contact with the
    primal chaos that existed before space-time. Let’s say
    that our cerebral cortex and other parts of the cerebral
    hemispheres are yang, and that the brain stem and spinal
    cord are yin.

• Quote :
  • that the brain stem and spinal
    cord are yin

So when someone's mom was pregnant and she didn't use a grounding wire- THE CHILD WAS BORN WITHOUT A...

• Quote :
  • ...brain stem and spinal
    cord
    ...?

Edited by SonOfTheGods

• Kosta Danaos: Nei Kung- Quote :
  • In space and time, while we are alive, we have

the ability to create, to think analytically, to dream, to lie

and fabricate. This is because we possess both the yin

and yang energies, both conscious and unconscious

capability, while living.

• Quote :
  • The decision to bring yin and yang together in the

spirit through a process of meditation undertaken

exclusively while the individual is alive changes things

considerably. In essence, this practice is nei kung, the

development of inner power.

NEI GONG - NOT MOPAI EXCLUSIVELY!

• Quote :
  • Accepting that our nervous system

processes the yin energy and accepting that this yin

energy is the primal chaos beyond space and time

i.e., = NOT JUST UNDER DIRT icon_wink.gif

Edited by SonOfTheGods
  • Like 2

Kosta Danaos: Nei Kung-

• Quote :
  • Pyrotechnics aside, many masters may not be at all
    capable of directing their students on a path of true
    enlightenment. Be wary therefore when you shop; the
    packaging does not always define the product.

• Quote :
  • “My
    master also considers the heart to be a center of the
    body’s bioenergy. The dantien is simply a warehouse
    where energy is stored.”

affraid.gif

• Quote :
  • John has stated that the heart is important in circulating
    ch’i throughout the body, the same as it circulates blood.
    He also mentioned that during a contest between two
    martial masters, the ch’i of the stronger will attack the
    weaker person’s heart, no matter where that person is
    struck. If he is hit on the arm or the leg, say, the energy
    will still run up to the heart and attack that organ. The
    heart is a major center for ch’i circulation—at least for
    nei kung as opposed to ch’i kung—though I’m not
    exactly sure of the details myself.”
    There are two different types of ch’i circulation within
    the body. The first relates to the points and meridians
    made famous by acupuncture—this is the exterior
    circulation of energy described by the word ch’i kung.
    But there is an interior circulation as well that connects to
    the dantien, the bone marrow
    , and the reproductive
    system.

MY Bone Breathing TechniqueS
http://mopai.forumotion.cc/t54-my-bone-breathing-techniques

• Quote :
  • It is this interior circulation that is nei kung, the
    development of internal power. Somehow the heart plays
    a crucial role in nei kung.
Edited by SonOfTheGods
  • Like 1

• “The term straw dogs comes from the imitation dogs

made from straw that were burned by the Chinese in

sacrificial rites. What Lao Tzu is saying is that nature

treats all things impartially—survival of the fittest, right? If

an antelope is weak, a lion will eat it. And that makes the

whole species of antelopes stronger. But we in our

arrogance think that this undeniable rule of nature stops

with us—we are at the top of the pyramid, we don’t

have to work for anything. All we have to do is pick the

right religion, and we’re immortal! How convenient for

us.”

• Quote :
  • “So you think that billions of us were born just so that

a handful of enlightened souls could evolve?”

“How many sperm do you expend to make a baby?

• Quote :
  • There are two forces

governing our development. One is Jodo and the second

is karma, the consequence of our actions and desires.

Karma pretty much comes down to the decisions we all

make every day, and it supersedes Jodo because heaven

respects our decisions, for better or worse.

• Quote :
  • Stamatis was happy; he is a devout Eastern Orthodox

Christian and is always searching for affirmation of his

Christian and is always searching for affirmation of his

faith. He has had to go through his own trials and

tribulations as my apprentice—in fact, to date, two of my

students have resigned from the training, unable to

reconcile the strict dogma of their faith with the methods

of the Mo-Pai.

Jim McMillan admits in his book he got kicked out because of his christian beliefs, not the color of his skin

If this is a teaching or a lecture without any sort of discussion it might be more appropriate in your ppf

• My master has taught me that when the two primal
    forces are squeezed together, a charge of
    incomprehensible power is generated. This is likened to a
    thunderbolt falling from heaven. The energy generated at
    thunderbolt falling from heaven. The energy generated at
    this level is so intense that John Chang himself has fainted
    twice trying to contain it within his own being. When a
    yogi reaches this state
    , he achieves t’ai chi, the supreme
    configuration that matter can take in our Universe, a form
    where the infinite (yin) is joined to the finite (yang). As
    such, one’s spirit is immortal, retaining all sentience and
    emotion even in death. And while alive, the yogi
    possesses the might of yin and yang combined: the power
    of the thunderbolt

So now, we see yogis and tai-chi practitioners, can ALSO be immortal- not just mopai people.

How the story keeps changing
icon_biggrin.png

• Quote :
  • Many readers may know of Vajrayana Buddhism, and
    the fact that the term has been translated into English as
    “the Diamond Way.” The Tibetan dorje—in Sanskrit
    vajra— has become a popular symbol in
    fashionable circles, with more and more artists and
    scholars turning to Buddhism these days. In actuality,
    however, the Sanskrit word vajra means “thunderbolt,”
    not diamond, and so Vajrayana means “thunderbolt
    path.”

• Quote :
  • The supreme Buddha of the Vajrayana lineage is called
    Vajradhara (“thunderbolt and bell”—or, in Tibetan,
    Dorje Chang). He is depicted with crossed arms,
    holding a vajra and ritual bell in his hands. According to
    Tibetan tradition, the hollow of the bell symbolizes the
    wisdom cognizing emptiness; the bell’s clapper
    represents the sound of emptiness. I believe that the state
    represented by the Buddha Vajradhara is equivalent to
    Level Seventy-two of the Mo-Pai training, or the opening
    of the sahasrara chakra in kundalini yoga
    , a condition in
    which emptiness is form and form is emptiness.

Level #72 is Intermediate(+/-) Level Work

• Quote :
  • In other words, the thunderbolt is achieved first, the
    union of the infinite with the finite, and ultimately the final
    chakra at the top of the head, the Thousand-Petalled
    Lotus, is opened, whereupon the essential nature of the
    Universe is discovered.
  • Quote :
  • What does it mean to open a chakra? We have talked
    about the two energies that are the blueprint for our
    being. To use a metaphor, we can say that every so often
    these energies tie themselves into a knot.11 These knots
    provide a stable base for our energetic makeup, without
    which the individual would no longer have reason to exist
    as a human being. There are seventy-two of these knots
    in our body.
    The ones along our spine, the main axis of
    our body, are seven in number and have been made
    popular by yoga. When a chakra is opened these knots
    are “cut”:

COMPLETE NEW-AGE Mumbo Jumbo !

NUMEROLOGY/SYMBOLISM OF #72

Someone else (Not Max) wrote the Prefix to Max's Kunlun Book and stated it takes 33 years of practice- one year for each vertebrate.

Again, Numerology NOT to be taken Literally

If John Chang is an Acupuncturist (he is!) - he wouldn't say something so ridiculous...

• Quote :
  • More often than not, however, the knot of a chakra is
    not cut, but rather its void is simply filled, like a cup that
    is filled with water. (The very center of a chakra is a zero
    node in a standing wave in the yin field; as such, it can
    absorb a given amount of yang energy). The cutting of a
    chakra knot is permanent; once the standing wave is
    destroyed, it does not reform.
  • Quote :
  • To better understand what this means, let us
    use John Chang’s method of the Mo-Pai as an example.

To do this we must look at the body’s main centers as
    follows:

• Quote :
  • Now, the point at the perineum is called hui yin, the
    “gate of yin” in Chinese. We can take it for granted that
    the chakra at or near that point (some say at the very tip
    of the spine) has to do with yin energy—that is to say, it
    has to do with absorbing the energies of the infinite chaos
    that existed before our own space-time. Let us say that
    this spot represents the Infinite. Normal human beings, as
    yang creatures, cannot tolerate a higher location for this
    energy center, one that is one step closer to the Infinite; it
    would drive us insane or kill us.

So according to Kosta- a Full Kundalini Awakening is the Equivalent the 72nd Level of The MoPai

• Quote :
  • ..the coming together of universal forces,
    the sky (yang) meeting the earth (yin). This process can
    be duplicated inside our body through a combination of
    meditation and breathing exercises; this is what the
    seekers who developed the Vajrayana, or “Thunderbolt
    Path,” stumbled upon.
  • Kosta- Nei Kung wrote:
  • I believe that the state
    represented by the Buddha Vajradhara is equivalent to
    Level Seventy-two of the Mo-Pai training, or the opening
    of the sahasrara chakra in kundalini yoga, a condition in
    which emptiness is form and form is emptiness.

• Quote :
  • This incident troubled me for years, but I did not want
    to doubt my teacher’s say-so. While writing The Magus
    of Java (actually toward the final editing), I was
    privileged to see a demonstration of the “lightning bolts”
    John is capable of issuing—in essence, energy blasts.
    They were bluish white. In the meantime I had read the
    available literature, and everyone from Hindu yogis to
    Wilhelm Reich himself had made reference to bioenergy
    being blue. That clinches it, I thought, after seeing the
    energy-blast demo, I need my eyes checked. And so I
    called the yang ch’i in the Ping-Pong ball demo bluish
    violet, a wishy-washy compromise between what I
    thought I had seen and what I had been told I had seen.

Well, I was wrong to do so, and I apologize. These
    books of mine stretch the imagination and my credibility
    as it is;

• Quote :
  • Without my risking
    giving away the secrets of our school, I will say this as
    clarification: What the “classic” t’ai chi symbol means is
    that the seeds of yin are contained within an
    abundance of yang
    , while the seeds of yang within an
    abundance of yin.
Edited by SonOfTheGods
  • Like 1

If this is a teaching or a lecture without any sort of discussion it might be more appropriate in your ppf

No one is replying- so I'm just going with it?

No one ever discusses real Mo Pai- just fighting breaks out during any real discussion ;)

For the record- I have no agenda, nor a horse in the race.

I think the MoPai is a force to be reckoned with, an extremely valuable system.

However, it causes a lot of fighting and troll outbreaks- and the actual system, itself- never gets divulged.

Hopefully, the short amount I posted- will allow others to explore the topic with an open mind- and separate Fact from Internet fiction/fallacy.

_______

_______

Per Jetsun's/Moderator Advice: (No Disrespect meant when I posted this Thread) :

I'll just leave it at that

Too much work, for it to wind up in The Pit, anyway. :ph34r:

_______

_______

Edited by SonOfTheGods
  • Like 1

Well, I do like and appreciate the concept of adressing some unknown facts ofbreal Mo Pai, but wouldn't it have been sufficient to provide links in this case...?

Well, I do like and appreciate the concept of adressing some unknown facts ofbreal Mo Pai, but wouldn't it have been sufficient to provide links in this case...?

The links would have to be to my own, personal, locked-up-from-public-view Forum

So it be spam city lol

Edited by SonOfTheGods