voidisyinyang

new qigong master Jim Nance qi-talks! June 20th starts

does anyone know what those codes are for? Skype? or some pay system?

I know the qi-talks are not free but not sure how the pay system works.

thanks.

Yeah I've met several people Jim has healed - a dude who got his club foot healed by Jim - so he no longer walked on his ankle. Amazing.

Also my friend told me how Jim did a phone healing while at my friend's house - on speaker phone - the dude being healed said the tumor shrunk by over 70% on his neck - after Jim sent energy several times during the one phone call.

My friend got his fractured foot healed by Jim - said it felt like a laser stitching up the scar.

My mom was healed by Jim while Jim talked to me on the phone! At the time my mom could barely walk from viral meningitis and the next morning she had tons of energy and so the day after she walked half a mile on her own - just because she had so much energy! The day before the healing she couldn't even barely walk up the stairs or from the garage to the house. So I asked Jim and he said he sent her energy several times while he was talking to me. My mom had seen Jim for "sample" free healings at the SFQ Center - so she was very glad he healed her.

That's just a few of the healings Jim has done - in 2003 he did a long distance third eye opening on me - the center of my brain was on fire! It was so strong I had to stop meditating but I didn't know where the energy had come from until I saw Jim at class the next week - he asked, "Did you feel anything?" The previous week I had asked him if I could join him in full lotus meditation after class and he said, "maybe later." I went home, went into full lotus meditation and the center of my brain just went on fire super strong. haha. He laughed so hard ten years later when I told him the energy was too strong and he goes that was not from him but from my true Self coming through - nondualism heart spirit third eye connection.

• Like 2

o.k. the http://qi-talks.com has the new pay option - it's only $10 for the qi-talks.

So then when you pay - and you can pay by check or card or pay later plan via paypal - anyway then the receipt page has a "return to qi-talks" link.

So just click on that link and it takes you to the call in number, the i.d. code for skype meeting id and host i.d., etc.

o.k. the http://qi-talks.com has the new pay option - it's only $10 for the qi-talks.

So then when you pay - and you can pay by check or card or pay later plan via paypal - anyway then the receipt page has a "return to qi-talks" link.

So just click on that link and it takes you to the call in number, the i.d. code for skype meeting id and host i.d., etc.

I just threw down the 10 dollars for the 20th. But are all the ids etc same? so basically i can share this info with friends and they can also hop on it?

good point - I don't know. I actually paid twice since I didn't hit the "return to qi-talks" link the first time. You could try paying again to see if the codes are the same but it looks like they would be.

Also consider that Jim is starting up a new healing business to live on his own so every little bit helps cover his basic costs.

Last time I talked with him on the phone it was his birthday June 16th and he said he was fasting. Not sure how long he's been fasting but he is building up regular healing to cover his basic costs. So I plan on giving him payment to cover monthly healings for my family. I only make $10 an hour but for me qigong comes first since everyday for me is definitely a qigong day. haha.

I also dropped off the Karmu documentary in his mailbox last night so I'm looking forward to see if he enjoys it.

Thanks for the interest. I will be transcribing these qi-talks also for any future possible book, etc.

hmm yeah definately. Im totally down to support what jim nance is doing. Must feel good to have that freedom to actually do what you love rather than have some organization always on your back lol. I was just curious as my friend wouldnt be able to afford it so i was wondering if it was possible to share. But since its skype and he doesnt have internet anyway well probably make the call together.

So did you call with your friend? I could really feel my heart energy being activated when Jim focused on the heart - amazing!

I also typed the whole talk while he was talking - I transcribed it. So Jim will read it - probably have it available on the website, maybe for access fee for people who can not make the call time.

Anyway - there will be more on the website also.

naw, i just called in myself. I spoke a few words with you before it started lol. yeah id love to review the talk. cuz to be honest i fell asleep for like 10 minutes lol. I was listening lying down and then i passed out haha. Next thing i know jim is giving his thanks to the people hes healed in serious mode, caught me off guard lol.

DM me your email and I'll email you the transcript.

Anyway this is huge, anyway then everything is a natural normal thing, everything from working with cancer and helping them to heal it with a 20 minute healing session, or shrinking a tumor, the size of pineapple to the size of a lemon in 40 minutes; Shifting an ankle from a right angle to straight position in 10 minutes. These things can occur and have occurred for me and anyone can do this as long as we have this life force flowing through us.

That's an excerpt.

I'd like to try as well but first could you guys explain a little bit more what a qi-talk consist in? Is it on skype, phone? Is it individual? Is there only Jim talking or can we ask questions?

Thanks

Aurélien

Hi - yeah right now qigong master Jim Nance just uses his phone and then someone is volunteering to set up the qitalk as a conference call.

So you can then email Jim questions ahead of time - through the website - but then during the qi-talk the listeners will be muted so that Jim is not interrupted.

As for skype - I am looking into it for Jim - I donated a laptop before but that was a year ago and at the time he did not use it and instead he donated it to a family household so they could share its use with the kids in the neighborhood. I have an older laptop that I don't think has a camera on it - so I will look into skype. But for now maybe Jim can borrow his friend's skype. I will talk to him about this.

Qigong master Jim Nance actually called me today but I was at work - and so he just said hi and let me go. haha.

Also for people who want to get phone healings - in the states - you can get Jim's mailing address from me - just let Jim know when you get the phone healing that you will mail him a check or money, etc. and then contact me and I'll give you the mailing address. Qigong master Jim Nance's phone number is on the website.

thanks,

I just registered for tomorrow qi talks, looking forward to it =), I already had some distance healing sessions with Jim last year and I really liked the love feeling I got from it. Do I have to precise what I would like to see healed or is he gonna just figure out himself?

Thanks,

Aurélien

well both is good. I came in late since I had to work - caught the last half. So PM me if you heard the beginning to let me know what happened. thanks.