johndoe2012

Primal rage, inner critic, self-image

I have uploaded new entrainments to loosen you up in case you are interested

http://insightguide.net/entrainments/

The primal rage might be of interest to those who are into lower dantien practices in that I found that the energy from the practice triggered that explosive energy in the rage and made it completely impossible to practice.

Edited by chris d
  • Like 3

Thank you Chris D.

This might be of use to me. I have been suffering from depression, anxiety, low mood and low self esteem. I've been away from the forums for a couple of months because of this.

• Like 1

And let's get your ancestors 'suffering' weakness off your back (and your spiritual experiences). Felt the energy drop out when you mentioned 'suffering'.

This is really cool! Seriously! Thank you!

I am working on something similar, brainwave with self hypnosis:

http://www.dreamviews.com/attaining-lucidity/152401-need-help-testing-my-self-hypnosis-recordings-ld.html

I would love to get some feedback, maybe even work on something together if you like.

My only advice for you at this moment, until I have gone through the tracks, is that you might want to use a loseless format like .flac. I read somewhere, regarding brainwave music, that it is best when it is not under any compression. It seems to be important. I uploaded my stuff as .flac at Soundcloud. I should check and be sure they aren't compressing it.

This is really cool! Seriously! Thank you!

I am working on something similar, brainwave with self hypnosis:

http://www.dreamviews.com/attaining-lucidity/152401-need-help-testing-my-self-hypnosis-recordings-ld.html

I would love to get some feedback, maybe even work on something together if you like.

My only advice for you at this moment, until I have gone through the tracks, is that you might want to use a loseless format like .flac. I read somewhere, regarding brainwave music, that it is best when it is not under any compression. It seems to be important. I uploaded my stuff as .flac at Soundcloud. I should check and be sure they aren't compressing it.

The MP3s aren't brainwave entrainments; They aren't entraining the brain waves into a certain frequency but "rocking" the body-mind gently, which goes around the defenses and so shouldn't cause a healing crisis.

So the compression in this case doesn't matter.

If I look 'entrain' up one synonym is 'enter' which could also describe the process : one is entering or being helped to enter a new state.

And for anyone 'entering' this thread, let's strengthen everyone for loneliness so it doesn't weaken us. This includes karma of making other people lonely (and our ancestors, descendants, spiritual experiences, and collective humanity). 2, 3, 5, 6, 8, 18, 36, 64, all combinations of loneliness, disentangle and delete.

Also, disentangle and delete the weakness for anyone who uses problems to get attention.

Strengthen unconditional acceptance, seeing things clearly (very weak for future generations), and improving quickly (weak for the multiple personalities).

Strengthen everyone for 'receiving help' so there's no weakness to helplessness.