bluefire

Bruce Lee Speed

Hello everyone,

Bruce Lee shows here his one inch punch and his speed looks rather incredible. Its actually difficult to see his move:

Rc2NmWG.gif

Sadly the quality isn't the best and I'm not sure if its genuine. Does anyone has experience in this direction?

Edited by bluefire

Hello and welcome to the forum.

You will now be free to post but for the first week you will be restricted to five posts per day. You may wish to use one of them to tell us a bit about yourself as the lobby is here for that purpose.

Please take the time to read the two posts pinned at the top of the Lobby and also take a look at the forum terms and rules http://thetaobums.com/topic/19575-forum-terms-rules/ Things are pretty easy going here and this covers all you need be aware of as a newbie.

Good luck and best wishes,

Chang.

Ok thanks, I cannot create another thread so my introduction will be here.

I have some experience with meditation but in general I'm a beginner.

Main interests are extraordinary abilities but useful ones. Extraordinary abilities includes for me something like entering deep states of meditation.

I'm mainly here to see what paths are available with what effect and to get an idea which one of them would be of interest for me.

Edited by bluefire

one of the problems back in the day was the opposite, in a way - they didnt have a quick enough framerate to catch all the moves and it gave the appearance of things being sped up ;) I remember an old interview where the directors actually had to tell the actors to slow down because they were moving faster than the camera could realistically capture smoothly!

framerate is actually one of the ways to prove we did land on the moon - at the given framerate of the day, it would have called for lengths of film far beyond anything produced in the day to have faked a clip of such length....so we had the tech to go, but not the tech to realistically fake it :lol:

so...consider framerate with speed and punching, down to each frame you have a harmoniously coherent constructively amplifying energywave effected through meridian and sinew....now just like with breathing, arrange and combine properly, and...

Speeding up the film helps

Chi't Kung :)

Ok, after I found the original video it looks like that is the "trick". Thanks, I didn't know that.

Edited by bluefire

Bruce Lee was FAST.

His movies, interviews, book, etc got me started in all of it.

So I can't say anything negative about Sifu Lee :D

• Like 3

FYI Bruce Lee had been practiced Wingchun. It is a special trick to Fajin at a short distance without having the opponent being aware of it.

Edited by ChiDragon