SonOfTheGods

Who "Sees" the Dragon Eye?

You're meditating.

Suddenly, a close up of what appears to be a Single Lizard/Alligator/Dragon Eyeball flashes before your Inner sight.

Then, fades as quickly as it appeared.

Similar to this:

can-stock-photo_csp2184142.jpg

A-close-up-view-of-an-eye-008.jpg

• Like 2

Yes, but I see it as a portal through which I am beginning to see rather than an eye (reptilian or otherwise.)

Also, it appears suddenly but persists.

• Like 3

Yes, but I see it as a portal through which I am beginning to see rather than an eye (reptilian or otherwise.)

Also, it appears suddenly but persists.

Yes, yours is the advanced stage.

Most might "shy away" from it, and miss that initiatory element that you received:)

I thought this was going to be a Feng Shui thread.

I see a vulva sometimes. Same thing?

Both open and close

Female energy/Yin

Entrances

Some similarities

• Like 2

Interesting, I saw a pair of animal eyes when I started to meditate actively 4 years ago. Nowadays, I see female figures mostly. I think I am heavy on the yin side now. Happy and laughing faces. During one night, I saw a male figure with a face which looked like me.... His eyes were glossy and reflecting something like a fire or a star. He was friendly. Another night, I saw the same figure standing behind an altar. He was dressed in the traditional Han clothing of a peasant. The color was beige. He put his left hand on the altar and his body was radiating in white light. Like he was transparent and the light would just emit from within. And I was watching this at a distance.

• Like 2

i try not to affix myself to anything i "see" or think or feel while meditating...

Mind you, it happens, and i just let it run its course... with the ulterior of letting it go.

I think these visions are the result of your actively activating chakras. I think you would see more animal spirits if your root chakra is more active. Nowadays, my heart through my crown chakras are active (the internal vibrational sounds I am hearing is of higher pitch). I don't see animal beings anymore.

• Like 1

I saw it once when I was visiting my friend. During the night I was awake and I was contemplating the darkness in my visual field when suddenly a reptilian eye just like in the second post of SOTG popped out of nowhere and was looking at me curiously. It was an entity in itself that was studiyng me through the veil, or maybe more like peaking through the hole in the veil. It was not capable to keep focus in one spot, it had sudden movements like a cock or a chicken. Then suddenly many more eyes popped all over the visual field and all of them were studying me a while until they get bored and disappeared. And I was astonished "WOW what was that?"

The next morning I told the experience to my friend and he said it was a basilisc, the guardian of the house, a very ancient being that was living there before humans arrived in that place and built that village. He was just curious about my presence in that house. My friend told me that this being was his guardian since childhood when they encountered in the forest. Anyway, search for basilisk on google to see how they look like. In our folklore they are called "king of the serpents" and they look like reptiles with wings and a cock head.

Edited by Andrei
  • Like 2

i try not to affix myself to anything i "see" or think or feel while meditating...

Mind you, it happens, and i just let it run its course... with the ulterior of letting it go.

let go of the ulterior

• Like 2

wtf... I was just talking to my friend about this 3 days ago.

I've seen it about 5 times in meditation when I go into the void. My sister's husband told me he's seen it without me even asking although he initially described it as a Lion's eye. I said I get the same thing but I see it as a lizard's eye and he said "Yes! It's more like a Lizards actually".

And my friend saw it the other day when I told him to close his eyes and go into the void (he doesn't know much about meditation). He told me he saw a lizard eye. I never even told him about me seeing it before.

Any theories?

• Like 1

Theory:

According to the Buddha
School, every pore of the body is an eye—
there are eyes all over the body. According to
the Dao School, every acupuncture point is
an eye. The main passage is nonetheless located
at the Third Eye, and it has to be opened
first. In class, I plant in everyone things
that can open the Third Eye. The results vary
owing to differences in people’s physical qualities. Some people see a dark hole similar
to a deep well. This means the passage of
the Third Eye is dark. Others see a white
tunnel. If objects can be seen in front, the
Third Eye is about to open. Some see objects
revolving, which are what Master
has planted to open the Third Eye. You will be able
to see once the Third Eye is drilled open. So
me people can see a large eye through their
Third Eye, and they think it is the Buddha’s ey
e. It is actually their own eye. These are
usually people with relatively good inborn quality.

from here: http://www.falundafa.org/book/eng/pdf/flg_en.pdf page 7

Edited by Andrei

a spot, a speck, the whitest white, the blackest black, sometimes in the golden purple haze.

• Like 1

Because we as humans have reptilian genetics, and all lizards have a third eye with which they see infrared radiation:

parietal.jpg

The tuatara has a third eye on the top of its head called the parietal eye. It has its own lens, cornea, retina with rod-like structures, and degenerated nerve connection to the brain, suggesting it evolved from a real eye. The parietal eye is only visible in hatchlings, which have a translucent patch at the top centre of the skull. After four to six months, it becomes covered with opaque scales and pigment.[15] Its purpose is unknown, but it may be useful in absorbing ultraviolet rays to manufacture vitamin D,[9] as well as to determine light/dark cycles, and help with thermoregulation.[15] Of all extant tetrapods, the parietal eye is most pronounced in the tuatara. It is part of the pineal complex, another part of which is the pineal gland, which in tuatara secretes melatonin at night.[15] Some salamanders have been shown to use their pineal bodies to perceive polarised light, and thus determine the position of the sun, even under cloud cover, aiding navigation.[40]

From Wikipedia: Tuatara lizard

Edited by Andrei
  • Like 1

I can see people erroneously referred to as 'dead'.

No dragon's eyes nor other anatomical features though.

Edited by GrandmasterP

Why a lizard eye though? The ones I've seen are distinctly lizard like and very detailed.

Reptilian Brain- Kundalini Serpent- Nachash/Adam & Eve and the ssssSerpent ;) etc etc etc= Shamanism

It is Initiation- "Welcome OUT OF the Machine" etc etc etc = Shamanism

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triune_brain

The triune brain is a model of the evolution of the vertebrate forebrain and behavior proposed by the American physician and neuroscientist Paul D. MacLean. MacLean originally formulated his model in the 1960s and propounded it at length in his 1990 book The Triune Brain in Evolution.[1] The triune brain consists of the reptilian complex, the paleomammalian complex (limbic system), and the neomammalian complex (neocortex), viewed as structures sequentially added to the forebrain in the course of evolution. However, this hypothesis is not espoused by many comparative neuroscientists.

The triune brain hypothesis became familiar to a broad popular audience through Carl Sagan's Pulitzer prize winning 1977 book The Dragons of Eden.

Edited by SonOfTheGods
  • Like 1

Reptilian Brain- Kundalini Serpent- Nachash/Adam & Eve and the ssssSerpent ;) etc etc etc= Shamanism

It is Initiation- "Welcome OUT OF the Machine" etc etc etc = Shamanism

Hmm.. very interesting. Can't say they're the friendliest eyes in the world and my friend even described it as "evil looking". I guess that has something to do with the connotations of the reptiallian brain. But I wonder why that is waiting for us on the other side of the proverbial machine?

I hear a lot about reptiles and lizards showing up and ayahuasca ceremonies. Might be a connection there.

• Like 1

China has many legends of Dragons.

India and Native Americans, Mesoamerican abound, of serpent gods- Quetzalcoatl

Shamanic legend of serpent people..

I was all for Chinese Gods, History, Legends etc- I had this topic so ready !

But :( premature ___ on my part

lol

From http://www.biroz.net/words/looking-with-lizard-eyes.htm "Looking With Lizard Eyes - Coming To Terms With Reptilian Intelligence"

"I first read about Reptilian Intelligence in ‘The Way of The Shaman’ by Michael Harner way back in the early 90s. In the opening chapter, he recounts an ayahuasca experience in which he travels to the edge of the Universe and meets some winged reptilian creatures who offer him power and control of the whole world. On recounting this to his shaman teacher, the old man chuckles and replies ‘Oh, they always say that. Take no notice of them.’

In this story can be found the seeds of the whole mandala: at the edge of the Universe, there exist reptilian creatures who tempt the seeker with great power..."

"What did they want with me? Perhaps more appropriately, what did deep archetypal animal aspects at the edge of my own humanity want with the conscious self that insists it is in control? I made several realisations over the next few weeks…"

Makes for interesting reading.

Edited by HoldorFold
  • Like 1