Sign in to follow this  
Jared

I am friends with More_Pie_Guy

I would love to establish my identity with moderators if needed. I would like to prove that I am not More_Pie_Guy, Ken, or Dorian.

As for my activity on the forum, I would like to have great discussions about many different questions that I have wondered about for years.

Please PM me with the proof you need and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

• Like 1

I have no desire to prove that I am not More Pie Guy, Ken or Dorian and feel no need to establish my identity with Moderators.

Please do not pm me with requests for proof as I will make no effort whatever to provide it.

I am not a great one for discussions either.

• Like 3

I am not a great one for discussions either.

Lol, I can definitely approve for that ^^

@Jared, I'd suggest you just contribute something wholesome to the forum, preferably not another time the "real Mo Pai did never get a voice and moderators are biased" story. I think if you do instead just look around and participate in a healthy way there'll hardly be problems.

No idea how being friends with anyone might be a problem anyway, as long as you don't intend to bring his war/fight to places where people don't appreciate that.

PS: But actually I did already tell that to some other guy who got banned shortly afterwards for repeating exactly this same story, so I'm not optimistic about your (this nicks) future on the board anyway. No matter what your IP looks like.

Edited by Yascra
  • Like 1

I'm a nobody here and I probably shouldn't even be posting in this section...but...

"a friend introduced me to the site... BTW everyone, I'm friends with MPG..just thought you all should know" .. Just...No... :rolleyes:

MPG IS JUST AN IMMATURE DUDE DESPERATE FOR POWER - HE IS NO LONGER ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS SITE AND THERE'S NO REASON HE SHOULD BE MADE INTO A TOPIC OF DISCUSSION.

If you are a decent person who is interested in discussing Taoism and other relative subjects then I'm 100% certain you will be welcomed with open arms.

Edited by Silent Answers
  • Like 3

I'm not sure why you feel the need to prove that you are not someone before you have even posted on the site?

But as long as you aren't another missionary come to spread the gospel that Mo Pai is the only possible way and all us New Age ignoramuses are completely lost unless we convert to doing exactly as the Magus of Java bible says then you will get on just fine.

I would love to establish my identity with moderators if needed. I would like to prove that I am not More_Pie_Guy, Ken, or Dorian.

As for my activity on the forum, I would like to have great discussions about many different questions that I have wondered about for years.

Please PM me with the proof you need and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

It's more about how one posts really. If you manage to not call members retarded asshates (etc.), you'll likely be fine. We have this no insult policy you see...

I have this personal theory that previously banned members (though personally I don't think you in particular are one) could easily sneak back if they were to just completely change their posting style to one of respect for other people and paths... no one would even notice.

• Like 3

I still consider myself to be a friend of More_Pie_Guy. But I am not him. He is a different manifestation of Tao than I am.

But I know nothing of Mo Pai so I am unable to get into any of those arguements.

So Jared, would you care to discuss a little Taoist Philosophy? I'm fairly knowledgeable in that arena.

Or maybe short skirts and bikinis?

• Like 1

I have this personal theory that previously banned members (though personally I don't think you in particular are one) could easily sneak back if they were to just completely change their posting style to one of respect for other people and paths... no one would even notice.

Hmmhmm, don't know if that would work. As I had mentioned somewhere, I've been on a forum where a dozen users are playing this "new nick - guess who I am"-game all the time, for years. Actually in most cases you will notice that it's the same person sooner or later, nobody can pretend forever, and I hardly think it would be healthy to do so either.

Sometimes just eradicating some of the worst aspects might be a worthwhile first step.

• Like 3

Or maybe short skirts and bikinis?

As you're at the topic and it's hot here, what I'd actually like to know: Do you guys dislike short skirts and bikinis if one wouldn't shave legs etc., or would you still prefer to see an unshaved body in short skirts and bikinis...?

So, is it actually more important to see a leg half-naked or to see a half-naked leg that looks like you'd prefer it to look like? oO

:)

• Like 1

I've never shaved in my life, stupid shit. Though fortunately no one can tell either (even up close and personal). I thank my genetics, and never having shaved in the first place (makes the hair thicker and more dense each time you do). If I had to shave to wear shorts, well I'd probably just go for the hippie look :D.

I guess that question would go two ways; ladies, do guys really have to shave their back hair (the ones who have it) to go around shirtless?

• Like 3

lol, for me they need not ^^

Nice aura is more important than such a shit. But sometimes male reactions when they notice that originally females do have hairs on different parts of their bodies implicates they are, hmm, highly ignorant that it's .. WORK to look like a model or so *shrinks

Edited by Yascra
  • Like 2

lol, for me they need not ^^

Nice aura is more important than such a shit. But sometimes male reactions when they notice that originally females do have hairs on different parts of their bodies implicates they are, hmm, highly ignorant that it's .. WORK to look like a model or so *shrinks

Well I don't wear makeup (which is why I think my skin is so well preserved; hey I'm 44 lol), and for the guys who don't like that; I just see it as a weeding out process ;).

• Like 1

Oh, you are older than mee ... :P

Also not using make-up, but actually I frequently prefer to not look like a girl. Who would like to have their skin covered with all these artificial ingredients all the time anyway; can hardly be healthy. Breathing skin is better.

• Like 2