Zhongyongdaoist

Personal Practice Forum for yours truly

Yes, maybe I will make use of it and maybe I won't, but I do have some ideas, so why not.

PPF please and advance thank you.

ZYD

Oh I'd be very happy to set you one up, this will be really interesting :).

So want any sub fora while we are at it?

Oh I'd be very happy to set you one up, this will be really interesting :).

So want any sub fora while we are at it?

Not right now, but I will think about it and wait for the next big bargain day sale.

• Like 2

Not right now, but I will think about it and wait for the next big bargain day sale.

Hi Zhongyongdaoist Regarding your FengShui work - I'd be interested to know if you do any earth charkra work, and/or sacred site work?

Let's see now, hmmm, people have liked my requests for a PPF, they have asked me what I am going to do, they have asked me if I want any sub fora, I said I didn't want sub fora yet, I think I said please at the beginning . . . and I don't think I said 'never mind' anywhere, is this a long process? Hmmm . . ., not to judge by this:

Hi,

I would like a personal pratice page, AND I am in no hurry.

Thanks a lot, for taking care of it, when there is time for it.

It's all setup, have fun :).

thanks a lot !

Doesn't look like it.

Yet here here I am another day older and probably deeper in debt, but I still don't have my own private Tao Bums.

Maybe, I am suspected of being a sock puppet of he who should not be mentioned? Really guys, I am nothing but a spiritual live action role player without a life.

Maybe, they are afraid that I will, teach forbidden Arts, sow the seed of Heresies, offend pious ears, and scandalize excellent wits? Hmmm . . ., no some people would actually like that.

Maybe, it was just a busy day at the office. Yeah, maybe that's what it was.

Otherwise, I'm deeply hurt. :(

• Like 1

I apologize for that...

When I was a Mod, I was accustomed to the fact that only the Tech (we have only 1) did this setup... So we have to wait on Tech to show up.

Now that I am admin, you bumped me awake that NOW I can also do it too...

It is setup. :)

Well, de Truth, de Life and 'dewai' have spoken. All hail J, all hail K, all hail 'dewai'.

Edit: Ah, I have seen da light. Mispelling errors duly noted, not corrected as part of penance, ligthing candles, chanting 'our Daos' and 'Hail Xi Wangmus' in pennance. Great picture on the Wikipedia page by the way.

Edited by Zhongyongdaoist

Hold on, that means he has 2 now?

Can we just go back to Tech setting them up?

I thought Taoists were patient ;).

• Like 1

OK I'm really confused now. I had set it up for ZYD right after he asked (just didn't post and tell him lol), but then apparently so did you Dewai??? But there is still only 1? Where did the other get to? hmmm

Maybe there are 2 ZYD's, and 2 ZYD PPF's - and maybe we can only see 1 of each?

What if C-A-T really spelled Dog? :huh:

• Like 1

What if C-A-T really spelled Dog? :huh:

Then we would have a real D-O-G and mouse game wouldn't we?

Nor should we forget that since I am always trying to think outside the hyper-cube, that as a qubit of sorts I exist in quantum superposition with myself. Which explains why I can be so funny, I am always aware of several different verbal world lines that coexist, one little twist and one isn't in Kansas anymore. Which can be really funny, unless you're the witch that the house lands on, but that is a pair of slippers of another color isn't it?

• Like 1

Then we would have a real D-O-G and mouse game wouldn't we?

Nor should we forget that since I am always trying to think outside the hyper-cube, that as a qubit of sorts I exist in quantum superposition with myself. Which explains why I can be so funny, I am always aware of several different verbal world lines that coexist, one little twist and one isn't in Kansas anymore. Which can be really funny, unless you're the witch that the house lands on, but that is a pair of slippers of another color isn't it?

Thanks, that reminds me...I do need a new pair of slippers! Another colour is a great idea....GO quantum superposition!

Thanks, that reminds me...I do need a new pair of slippers! Another colour is a great idea....GO quantum superposition!

Yes, hyper-space is a super position in which to be or not to be . . .

Coming back from hyper-space....

So, you plant trees for feng shui, do you also work with earth chakras and ley lines?

Once again another issue ... obviously my PPF moderation rights got lost somewhere. Might I please get them back?

Would rather not post there if I can't lock topics and hide posts I wouldn't like to show up there :/

:)

Once again another issue ... obviously my PPF moderation rights got lost somewhere. Might I please get them back?

Would rather not post there if I can't lock topics and hide posts I wouldn't like to show up there :/

:)

Hmmmm

Perhaps...

:D

I'll go change that, brb.

He has one for this life... and one for the next :D

• Like 1

Hi Zhongyongdaoist Regarding your FengShui work - I'd be interested to know if you do any earth charkra work, and/or sacred site work?

Coming back from hyper-space.... So, you plant trees for feng shui, do you also work with earth chakras and ley lines?

Thank you for your interest. I don't have time right now to satisfactorily address these questions, nor do I care to in open forum. That is one of the reasons why I asked for the PPF. For goodwill's sake I will say, that these things are not high on my list of personal interests, though I have worked with aspects of this type of thing over the years, I have always had overriding concerns that took precedence.

• Like 2

He has one for this life... and one for the next :D

OK Dewai and I figured it out.

I think we should create a couple more for him though... :D

As long as the next life is in the Land of the Way, one more is all I will ever need.

• Like 2