Sign in to follow this  
Orion

I'm new!

Yes that's right, I'm new to these parts, but I've been reading different parts of the forum for a while now. It seems like a good place for sharing and communing with people who have some genuine wisdom about the Daoist arts/sciences, so I thought why not.

A little about me...

I'm a TCM practitioner here in Canada. I do acupuncture, herbalism (both eastern and western), tuina, fire cupping, and other forms of healing which would be difficult to describe in words. I've always gone above and beyond the formal training I received at school because it's obvious that there is way more going on here than what the textbooks say. (That's kind of a given, but it's worth saying anyway.)

At this time I'm very interested in medical qi gong and Daoist magical systems. I really wish to avoid new agey interpretations, and go right to the source. My path is that of the healer and I wish first and foremost to be of service to humanity. I'm hoping that in the coming months, the exchanges I have with others on this forum will be of mutual benefit. My path is a spiritual one and I connect with people best on that level.

Thank you for your time, and your welcomes!

• Like 5

Hello and welcome to the forum. I am sure that you will provide some useful insights to the discussions here.

For the first week you will be restricted to three posts per day and before getting started we ask that you read the two posts pinned at the top of the Lobby and also take a look at the forum terms and rules http://thetaobums.com/topic/19575-forum-terms-rules/ That covers all you need be aware of when getting started.

Good luck and best wishes,

Chang

Sign in to follow this