manitou

Has anyone experienced this change in energy?

I've been practicing at the healing arts for a while, with varying degrees of success. One thing I've noticed recently is a change in the energy that seems to be emitting from my hands. Not even just the hands!

What it feels like is total inclusion. Total, tingling inclusion with another human being. If I shake someone's hand or touch them in any way, I don't know that they notice anything at all - but I notice a feeling of non-separation between that entity and me. Like we're all one big body.

If I'm sitting on a couch and Joe sits next to me and, say, our thigh is touching - the feeling of a 'liquid sensation' within me, the same as above, will come over me - and once again, there is no separation between myself and the other. Or at least that's how it feels.

What I've noticed in the past couple weeks is that if I'm relaxed and maybe reading a book and I happen to place my own hand on my own stomach, the same thing happens! I suddenly feel like a big bowl of jello or something liquid - like all the organs have merged together.

All in all, it's a feeling of extreme well-being. That's the only way I can describe it. But it definitely is an 'energy' thing, much like being plugged into a type of current.

Is anyone else experiencing something similar?

• Like 6

I've noticed similar cocoon like energy extending around myself and one I'm touching, but only with a few individuals who are all very close to me.

In terms of hands/lao gong sensations, recently I've noticed strong magnetic bubbles extending out from my palms. When I bring them in proximity to one another, they will repel with the exact same feeling as two magnets of the same pole.

I watched my sifu move a compass with his Qi, perhaps it's time to try this myself.

• Like 1

Ive noticed this type of thing lately as well. i started practicing bioenergetics and reichian exercises about a month and half ago along with my normal meditation and idk if its just made me a lot more aware of my body or what but I get tingling in all parts of my body seemingly at random times, especially in my legs and arms/hands like you describe. its definitely a pleasurable feeling.

• Like 1

I've been practicing at the healing arts for a while, with varying degrees of success. One thing I've noticed recently is a change in the energy that seems to be emitting from my hands. Not even just the hands!

What it feels like is total inclusion. Total, tingling inclusion with another human being. If I shake someone's hand or touch them in any way, I don't know that they notice anything at all - but I notice a feeling of non-separation between that entity and me. Like we're all one big body.

If I'm sitting on a couch and Joe sits next to me and, say, our thigh is touching - the feeling of a 'liquid sensation' within me, the same as above, will come over me - and once again, there is no separation between myself and the other. Or at least that's how it feels.

What I've noticed in the past couple weeks is that if I'm relaxed and maybe reading a book and I happen to place my own hand on my own stomach, the same thing happens! I suddenly feel like a big bowl of jello or something liquid - like all the organs have merged together.

All in all, it's a feeling of extreme well-being. That's the only way I can describe it. But it definitely is an 'energy' thing, much like being plugged into a type of current.

Is anyone else experiencing something similar?

The more I connect with Divine/Deity, the more I get that sort of thing :). Lately the energies in general have been strong... if I knew more of astrology and the like...

• Like 1

What it feels like is total inclusion. Total, tingling inclusion with another human being.

wow, that sounds beautiful. I'm curious - what about non-human beings? Animals? Trees? Rocks? The sky?

I've only felt the jelly type feeling in my own body, and only when certain parts are perfectly aligned I think. It's like a continuous melting. Probably more like melting rubber or something like that.

Can you explain your techniques? Perhaps I'll play around with it.

wow, that sounds beautiful. I'm curious - what about non-human beings? Animals? Trees? Rocks? The sky?

It's indescribable, strange, effervescent, melty, warm, pleasurable all at the same time. Definitely animals, in particular any time one of my dogs is on me. Even stronger than the human connection.

Not sure as to trees, I haven't tried it although they're all around. The earth, definitely, particularly if I'm laying face down: the definite pull of magnetism. Not sure about rocks but I do love those 'witnesses from the beginning of time'.

Maybe one day, the sky as well...

I've only felt the jelly type feeling in my own body, and only when certain parts are perfectly aligned I think. It's like a continuous melting. Probably more like melting rubber or something like that.

Can you explain your techniques? Perhaps I'll play around with it.

Melting rubber is getting very close. is it accompanied by a current-like feeling in the belly or abdomen? Like a magnetic pull or tug?

I wish I could give you a technique. It's just happening spontaneously.

Edited by manitou