Sign in to follow this  
RobB

Warrior Guards The Mountain

I read the headline and thought "yeah, I know how that feels"

Pharaohs2.jpg

but then I saw it was about a book :lol:

• Like 2

It wuld be just fine, if promotional video will be for free ... ;) or maybe I am wrong ... :ph34r:

Edited by Jox
  • Like 1

Jox, the book has been made into a dvd series.... the video isn't to promote the book, but rather the documentary featuring the adepts in the book.

Hope this helps :)

• Like 1

Jox, the book has been made into a dvd series.... the video isn't to promote the book, but rather the documentary featuring the adepts in the book.

Hope this helps :)

I know that it is about adepts ...

Because it is probably just general information abut their methods, life, etc ... should be for free .... but that is just my opinion ... :)

Peace, Jox :)

Well it certainly looks to be an interesting book and nice to see that Drhda Shivanath is still getting a living.

He surfaces every now and again and every time, as for this docu; whoever promotes his gigs mentions that 'it has taken years' to persuade Drhda ( elsewhere Drida or Dridha it's the same dude) to emerge from his hermitage and share his insights.

This from 2006....,.,

"Internal Alchemy, energy work and meditation for the Warrior

a unique series of teachings with the modern day sage Drdha Shivanath (featured in 'Esoteric Warriors' and 'Beyond the Mysterious Gate'), with Alex Kozma.

with thirty years of practice in the meditative and mystical arts Drdha has deep understanding of various methods including internal alchemy, runic lore and use of mantra and mudra for increasing personal power and one's link with the Divine.

this is the first time he has taught publicly (it has taken ten years of persuasion to do it!) , and being of a very reclusive and solitary nature these may well be one off courses with a view to finding a few people who are truly committed to taking the practices to a deeper level.

Saturday 15th July, Wales. Introductory course. £50

12/13th August , Wales. retreat in nature. £100

------------------------------------------------------------------------ ----------

Edited by GrandmasterP
  • Like 1

Gp, I remember that retreat being advertised :) That was the first time Drida taught publicly and he agreed to a couple more after that, both of which I attended.

He really is not in it for the money. He has some serious knowledge and is probably the most humble person i've ever come across.

I'm sure Drida would be the last person to describe himself as a Guru, although many would!

ps, not sure if you were trying to make out its about money, so, sorry if that's not the case, but just wanted to make the point it's most definitely not about money with Drida.

Have never met Serge, Mr Tanaka or Steve, but only heard very good things about them.

Peace

Gp, I remember that retreat being advertised :) That was the first time Drida taught publicly and he agreed to a couple more after that, both of which I attended.

He really is not in it for the money. He has some serious knowledge and is probably the most humble person i've ever come across.

I'm sure Drida would be the last person to describe himself as a Guru, although many would!

ps, not sure if you were trying to make out its about money, so, sorry if that's not the case, but just wanted to make the point it's most definitely not about money with Drida.

Have never met Serge, Mr Tanaka or Steve, but only heard very good things about them.

Peace

Yeah I met him a few years back at TiPi valley.

Nice guy.

My point such as it was isn't 'anti' at all simply to say that whenever he does pop up whoever promotes him seems to say that it has taken years to persuade him to come out and teach when in fact he has been teaching on and off ( mostly off) for years.

• Like 1

Hi Gp, ok, sorry i misunderstood!

Agree with you that the promotional side of things needs to be updated somewhat as far as retreats go :)

Take care man!

Peace

• Like 1

He's the guy who got me into zen archery.

The Mrs and I sorta morphed into regular archery as that was all that was available locally and it's still our wintertime indoor 'sport'.

Back then he was making English Longbows but shooting them zen style and was incredibly good at it too.

I think the Health & Safety put a stop to his archery gigs in TiPi valley. It's one of those pastimes that cost organisers a small fortune to get public liability insurance for their classes.

Edited by GrandmasterP
  • Like 2

Great documentary on Daoism with my teacher Serge Augier!

I am impatient to see the second film!

Film Two - Serge Augier - the Urban Daoist. These two 90 minute films go deep into the practices of the ancient Daxuan Daoist tradition - meditation, Qigong, Feng Shui, Daoist magic, internal alchemy, Daoist immortals and symbology, Ziranmen natural boxing, Bagua, xingyi, Taijiquan, self defence, old Daoist medicine and much more.

• Like 3

Great documentary on Daoism with my teacher Serge Augier!

I am impatient to see the second film!

Film Two - Serge Augier - the Urban Daoist. These two 90 minute films go deep into the practices of the ancient Daxuan Daoist tradition - meditation, Qigong, Feng Shui, Daoist magic, internal alchemy, Daoist immortals and symbology, Ziranmen natural boxing, Bagua, xingyi, Taijiquan, self defence, old Daoist medicine and much more.

Are there two videos? Is this second video already out?

Only one video has been released so far which serves as an introduction to the 4 masters.

The next one is going to be on my teacher Serge Augier and the Ba Men Da Xuan School. I am not sure when it will be available.

• Like 2

Only one video has been released so far which serves as an introduction to the 4 masters.

The next one is going to be on my teacher Serge Augier and the Ba Men Da Xuan School. I am not sure when it will be available.

So ..., we have to vait a little ... ;)

Edited by Jox

Sign in to follow this