mike 134

how do you find a legit practitioner / teacher / instructor ?

I'm sick of doing home DIY stuff to cure my kundalini mess. I'm going to find live help. Fortunately, I will be moving in a few weeks to a much, much larger city than I am currently in, and there are vastly more options available.

The problem is that I don't know where exactly to turn. I need to find somebody specifically knowledgeable about kundalini syndrome. I see some "kundalini yoga" studios, but they are teaching the same stuff to the general public (without kundalini problems). Doing "kundalini yoga" is probably just going to make me worse, and many instructors seem to be hipster phaggots with fake hindu names, and not much older than me.

Should I try TCM ? Do TCM practitioners know about kundalini ? How do I know who is good ?? Should I look for somebody asian or are white ppl just as good ?

Thanks.

Any chinese doctor of TCM or an indian doctor of ayurveda would do the job, provided they learned their art in their original country. In both TCM and Ayurveda they will take your pulse, look at your tongue, eyes, skin etc. and you will have a diagnostic. Kundalini is fire energy and in both systems fire energy is balanced with water energy. But how do you know you have kundalini sindrome? Do you have tinnitus in you ears? Do you have insomnia? What are your symptoms?

• Like 1

Any chinese doctor of TCM or an indian doctor of ayurveda would do the job, provided they learned their art in their original country

OK so you're telling me I should find somebody originally from China or India right? Yeah I'm 100% sure its physio kundalini syndrome I've been bitching about it for 3 years now on this forum lol. There's nobody who can help me in my podunk little city. I'm glad I'm going to GTFO soon.

OK so you're telling me I should find somebody originally from China or India right? Yeah I'm 100% sure its physio kundalini syndrome I've been bitching about it for 3 years now on this forum lol. There's nobody who can help me in my podunk little city. I'm glad I'm going to GTFO soon.

Where you headed?

Robert Bruce said not everybody has a full Kundalini awakening. He is saing that you have to have a very specific physical sensation it feels like an energetic snake that uncoils 3 and a half times, then the snake entering your body through your perineum which is pushing your organs aside, then once it enters your brain you have a vision or a samadhi experience that culminates with the feeling of the 1000 petals lotus crown or as he said the " medusa effect" which is feeling like many energetic tentacles exiting your crown. He said that he had these experiences several times and that can trigger them at will. Anything less than that is a partial Kundalini experience. In my opinion this is what he felt, but not everybody will have the same sensations either is full or partial awakening. I had similar sensations but not exactly like he described and not all of them at once, not in a single event but in several events spaced by several years. I think many people nowadays experience partial kundalini awakenings which in my opinion are worse than full awakening because it destabilize the whole dynamic of body energy and creates havoc in people's life.

Edited by Andrei

Miami Dade county. Not NY or LA but pretty big.

I googled Robert Bruce. Looks like he's in Australia. Wish I was going there. And I do not care if its full or partial, because its gonna be zero.

• Like 1

Miami Dade county. Not NY or LA but pretty big. I googled Robert Bruce. Looks like he's in Australia. Wish I was going there. And I do not care if its full or partial, because its gonna be zero.

Bummer, I don't know anyone there, but it's big enough, you'll find someone there or near enough to reach regularly.

good on ya mate, be well!

Miami Dade county. Not NY or LA but pretty big.

I googled Robert Bruce. Looks like he's in Australia. Wish I was going there. And I do not care if its full or partial, because its gonna be zero.

There are many KAP teachers in Miami-Dade. They have online and in person workshops. An article you may find useful: http://www.kundaliniawakeningprocess.com/blog/powerful-daily-health-practices-that-also-prevent-and-alleviate-kundalini-syndrome/

http://kundaliniawakeningprocess.com

My 2 cents, Peace

Edited by OldChi
  • Like 2

I would just not do Kundalini yoga if your system is already active. Don't know how it works in your place, but in Germany being instructor just means people know how to teach the physical part to materialists, not that they can handle problems of people who really get the effects that should happen. And Kundalini yoga, as far as I got to know it, includes some quite forceful techniques whch will not be of much benefit if you do already have problems.

Maybe better start some calm practice, like Anapanasati or even just emptiness meditation. Maybe additionally some visualisation method to help balance your energy. And if it's really getting too demanding on a physical and/or psychological level, you might consider just taking a break from practice for some days.

Some things just have to happen. Best is to not stand in the way when the snake bites you.

Edited by Yascra

Please look this guy up and go see him... it will be driving distance well spent to explore this option. He is with the JAJ program as well :)

http://tao-house.com/

I know another option if you want to drive to Orlando but that will be 4-5 hours.

• Like 1

^^

Thanks for the link dude, I'll check him out.

Who is this "Tao Semko" guy BTW ? I saw a youtube video of him and he seemed pretty chill. But then I stumbled on his website and for a time he was offering some "distance energy" thing on skype some weeks back. Dafuq ???

Some things just have to happen. Best is to not stand in the way when the snake bites you.

Bite back :)

Edited by mike 134

I'm sick of doing home DIY stuff to cure my kundalini mess. I'm going to find live help. Fortunately, I will be moving in a few weeks to a much, much larger city than I am currently in, and there are vastly more options available.

The problem is that I don't know where exactly to turn. I need to find somebody specifically knowledgeable about kundalini syndrome. I see some "kundalini yoga" studios, but they are teaching the same stuff to the general public (without kundalini problems). Doing "kundalini yoga" is probably just going to make me worse, and many instructors seem to be hipster phaggots with fake hindu names, and not much older than me.

Should I try TCM ? Do TCM practitioners know about kundalini ? How do I know who is good ?? Should I look for somebody asian or are white ppl just as good ?

Thanks.

You appear to be in the "Jackass dimly lit" stage wherein you consider some people as "hipster Phaggots" and wonder if "white people are just as good".

It appears you will not be finding the solutions you seek for quite some time - I think I speak for many of us and hope you find your self and not the one impersonating you.

Edited by Spotless
  • Like 5

A good try is to ask some people recognized by the community in the field you're looking for (ex : sifus, lineage heads) if there is high leveled students in your area.

There's generally a list on their websites.

You appear to be in the "Jackass dimly lit" stage wherein you consider some people as "hipster Phaggots" and wonder if "white people are just as good".

It appears you will not be finding the solutions you seek for quite some time - I think I speak for many of us and hope you find your self and not the one impersonating you.

Echo!

You won't get it to zero. It will only increase- if it is true Kundalini.

And I do not care if its full or partial, because its gonna be zero.

I told you, a year ago, to change your attitude or Kundalini will crush you.

Guess what? ;)

Edited by SonOfTheGods

Why are you so sure this is what your problem is? You seem to be so fixated on it but it could be a multitude of other things besides "kundalini".. You claim to have awakened something that from my research seems exceedingly difficult to get going and are attributing things to this phenomenon. Have you had any actual medical tests done, etc? Not trying to doubt you but maybe getting you to look a little more outside the kundalini paradigm for whatever issues may be occuring.